Alex Jones & Infowars must pay 14 family members of 8 Sandy Hook Elementary School victims, plus an FBI agent...a collective total of $965 Million

First amendment right to be wrong.

I certainly don't think he did the RIGHT thing but I think what he did was legal and I totally disagree with him being sued over it. Him saying he thought Sandy Hook was a hoax might have caused people to go after the SH victims, but then THOSE people are in the wrong.

Alex Jones NEVER condoned violence, told anyone to attack anyone, and never killed anyone.
That POS tortured those grieving families. He deserves to live a cardboard box the rest of his life.

It's not that the lying Sack-O-Shit Jones was not allowed to defend himself. It's that he was never allowed grandstand, which is what he wanted to do. The judge admonished the lawyers Jones hired more than one time. Jones deliberately made the lives of the parents of the children murdered pure hell.

Yupp!!

He's an :asshole:!!

And you're a close 2nd, in your own way.

Jones deliberately made the lives of the parents of the children murdered pure hell.

I've frankly not followed the case because it doesn't interest me one bit, but I am having a real hard time getting my head around how some goofball on an internet blog or website somewhere caused hell to parents in another state over his opinions (whatever they were) about a school shooting?

If I lost my child in a school shooting, I'd have bigger things to fry like suing the school for allowing it to happen and the shooter for doing the killing and not worry about someone's stupid opinion.

I've frankly not followed the case because it doesn't interest me one bit, but I am having a real hard time getting my head around how some goofball on an internet blog or website somewhere caused hell to parents in another state over his opinions (whatever they were) about a school shooting?

If I lost my child in a school shooting, I'd have bigger things to fry like suing the school for allowing it to happen and the shooter for doing the killing and not worry about someone's stupid opinion.
The Goofball, as you say, use to have millions of devoted followers.

Good. The First Amendment is not a licence to lie and liable American families who's children were massacred, for fucking profit.

It's not? Can you show the legal precedent stating that the first only protects the truth? If that's the case, then the left would be sued out of their asses. They faked dossies on Trump and claimed the first amendment when they were threatened with lawsuits. Russian collusion was proven to be harmful to Trump and the entire nation, yet nobody was sued over those lies. Why not?

Why does that only work for liberals?

Forum List

Back