Alex Jones Made $165 Million Over the Past Three Years

tell us the source of that lie

the lib news media is up to its old habit of reporting unsupported rumors as fact
Look at you requesting references and bailing out when asked the same.

Weaksauce Mac.

No CNN anchor makes 165 million in 3 years
Oh that’s so different! Lol. Rachel makes $30 million a year to misinform Americans, for the benefit of the oligarchs and their big corporations like Pfizer. I guess you prefer her propaganda to Alex’s.

Oh that’s so different! Lol. Rachel makes $30 million a year to misinform Americans, for the benefit of the oligarchs and their big corporations like Pfizer. I guess you prefer her propaganda to Alex’s.

Jones makes way more money off of the tinfoil hat brigade and all he has is an AM radio show.

Like I said he's savvy.

Yup he identified a market and is exploiting the hell out of it by telling them what they want to hear and they're all just throwing money at him.
Yes, but it’s no different from the corporate media.

Yes, but it’s no different from the corporate media.
He just makes more money than the average anchor or host.

I always wonder why people give him more credence when he's just telling the conspiracy nuts what they want to hear and making himself rich doing it.

He just makes more money than the average anchor or host.

I always wonder why people give him more credence when he's just telling the conspiracy nuts what they want to hear and making himself rich doing it.
You’re picking on one guy, but the entire corporate media is not different.

You’re picking on one guy, but the entire corporate media is not different.
I never said it was but I'm not defending corporate media but Jones fans are rabid supporters and don;t seem to know they're getting duped

I never said it was but I'm not defending corporate media but Jones fans are rabid supporters and don;t seem to know they're getting duped
Not any different from those consuming corporate news, but you seem to think otherwise.

That’s why all these people are wallowing in conspiracy theories - Rudi Giuliani, Sydney Powell, the Lying My Pillow Guy, Donald Trump, Tucker Carlson, the entire Republican Party, etc. - it’s highly profitable.

Ka-Ching!
Yeah... cause no one on the Democratic side is like this at all!!!

:rolleyes:
Obvious Troll is obvious

Forum List

Back