Alexander Hamilton Slams Obama!

I dare Congress to vote it down...

Huh... That's weird, because I dare congress to vote for it.

LOL! 98% of the last group that voted against the will of the People; which is a reference to those who voted for obamacare... are no longer able to vote, because they were fired.

Now that even includes Governors who openly supported, it, State Legislators who openly supported it, local Mayors... and members of the local school boards.

Imagine the 'fall-out' for those who vote to give Iran Nuclear Weapons.

Last edited:
I dare Congress to vote it down. I don't doubt it's as good a deal as we can get. It seems the Republicans aren't satisfied with anything but war. The notion that, if Iran backtracks it can't be remedied, is ridiculous. If they renege, why can't we?

"I don't doubt it's as good a deal as we can get. It seems the Republicans aren't satisfied with anything but war."

Here's a plan...and has nothing to do with war....
How about increased sanctions until we get the correct deal?

Because you cannot get blood from a turnip.

What did Hamilton say about Jay's Treaty?

What does the Constitution state as to how treaties are agreed to?

It isn't a new treaty. It is an agreed upon framework that requires further negotiation, and moreover, is being negotiated under an existing treaty (the NPT), which was signed by 191 countries, including the U.S. and Iran. Under the NPT, Iran, as a signatory, has a right to nuclear energy. They do not have a right to build nuclear weapons. The agreement is designed to insure that they abide by the NPT. And finally, Israel is not a signatory to the treaty, and yet they certainly have nukes, as everyone knows despite the fact that they have never officially acknowledged the fact. Until they sign the treaty, and allow inspectors into their facilities, they don't really have a pony in this show.

someone is off her medications this morning.

why do you fucking liberscum always come up with this "off your medications" thing ?

is it because you people are so fucking drugged up you feeeel everyone else has their head so pickled with drugs they can not function without them ?????

me thinks most of you should find a different DR. and get off that 20+ pill a day addiction. :up:

:up_yours: ............ :asshole:

It isn't a new treaty. It is an agreed upon framework that requires further negotiation, and moreover, is being negotiated under an existing treaty (the NPT), which was signed by 191 countries, including the U.S. and Iran. Under the NPT, Iran, as a signatory, has a right to nuclear energy. They do not have a right to build nuclear weapons. The agreement is designed to insure that they abide by the NPT. And finally, Israel is not a signatory to the treaty, and yet they certainly have nukes, as everyone knows despite the fact that they have never officially acknowledged the fact. Until they sign the treaty, and allow inspectors into their facilities, they don't really have a pony in this show.

Another Obama lap-dog checks in.

Typical response when party chick (aka PC) has no answer to a post.

why do you fucking liberscum always come up with this "off your medications" thing ?

is it because you people are so fucking drugged up you feeeel everyone else has their head so pickled with drugs they can not function without them ?????

me thinks most of you should find a different DR. and get off that 20+ pill a day addiction. :up:

:up_yours: ............ :asshole:

Actually, it's a vote in support of the post they are criticizing.....
...it means that they can't find any real point with which to contend.

Sleaze....I put you in your place in the OP....

"The President... shall have Power, by and with the Advice and Consent of the Senate, to make Treaties, provided two thirds of the Senators present concur...."

ARTICLE II, SECTION 2, CLAUSE 2

Your lie about the treaty has no bearing.

Sleaze....I put you in your place in the OP....

"The President... shall have Power, by and with the Advice and Consent of the Senate, to make Treaties, provided two thirds of the Senators present concur...."

ARTICLE II, SECTION 2, CLAUSE 2

Your lie about the treaty has no bearing.

What are you, two years old? Ever hear of the Nuclear Non-Proliferation treaty? Ever? No? Look it up, party girl.

Why is it when the inept need a way to fill the time in their empty lives, they post a vapid note such as yours.

It has nothing to do with the OP...and, clearly, the OP is perfect or you would have been able to latch on to something....anything....that you could find a way to disagree with....

You birdbrains become tiresome.

Let's carve this in stone: I provide thoughtful OPs, based on strong evidence and facts, supported, lined, sourced, documented....

...and folks like you can never do better than what you posted.

I'm gonna guess that everything you do is of the same quality.
The birdbrained propoganda your gullible ass swallows on a daily basis is typically only WORTHY of post #2 of this thread.

Quoting like minded people's opinions who are more important in life than you are? Doesn't defacto make those opinions any more or less truthful than if any other dull brained gullible internet dweeb said it.

Linking your opinions to opinions and pasting them doesnt magically turn them to fact.

Get it?

Youre the biggest slave to an organized propoganda campaign the internet has ever seen. "Raise your paw."

But at least you have skills. Like highlight, copy and paste.

^ bitter, frustrated, angry and grumpy

L

Why is it when the inept need a way to fill the time in their empty lives, they post a vapid note such as yours.

It has nothing to do with the OP...and, clearly, the OP is perfect or you would have been able to latch on to something....anything....that you could find a way to disagree with....

Let's carve this in stone: I provide thoughtful OPs, based on strong evidence and facts, supported, lined, sourced, documented....

The birdbrained propoganda your gullible ass swallows on a daily basis is typically only WORTHY of post #2 of this thread.

Quoting like minded people's opinions who are more important in life than you are? Doesn't defacto make those opinions any more or less truthful than if any other dull brained gullible internet dweeb said it.

Linking your opinions to opinions and pasting them doesnt magically turn them to fact.

Get it?

Youre the biggest slave to an organized propoganda campaign the internet has ever seen. "Raise your paw."

Cobain? No shit, he committed suicide.

I guess the deal that GW Bush got in 8 years as president was so much better?

I guess the current GOP plan is better?

So the best you can do is change the subject to over half a decade ago?
Inadvertently, you've proven the OP.

How many decades ago was Alexander Hamilton?

btw I asked if the current GOP plan is better? 'current' is in the dictionary.

You clearly didn't bother reading the op before your knee jerk off response. Hamilton was quoted on checks and balances and the notion that treaties are too important to be left to one man

L

Get it?

Cobain? No shit, he committed suicide.

21 years ago

Get it?

that much is apparent

I just gave up a long time ago trying to follow your nutty screeds.

As a professional writer, my advice is "Write as though you are being paid by the point and penalized by the word."

Getting paid by greenbeard to post at Usmb hardly qualifies you as a professional writer

I just gave up a long time ago trying to follow your nutty screeds.

As a professional writer, my advice is "Write as though you are being paid by the point and penalized by the word."

Getting paid by greenbeard to post at Usmb hardly qualifies you as a professional writer

joeb --LOL

you actually read his posts

--LOL

Forum List

Back