Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez: Last time the U.S. had such an existential threat was around WWII

suppose its typical for a BIG STRONG RW'er to be scared shitless of a 125lb female.

:abgg2q.jpg:

nobody else is - :cul2:

If she becomes a left-wing lawmaker, then ALL Americans should indeed be scared shitless !
Yep, an intelligent Fair Country would be horrible... Let's keep giving it away to the idiot greedy rich.
/——/ I’ve never given anything to the rich but the rich have given me great jobs.
Your party has been giving them tax cuts for 35 years. Now we have the worse inquality and upward Mobility ever and in the modern world.

the younger generation will be filling in the blanks when you old RW derelicts wither and die on the vine.

chances are pretty good they wont be voting right or left after Bernie got them started.

Yep, they want the handouts. Cradle to grave government nipple.

the younger generation will be filling in the blanks when you old RW derelicts wither and die on the vine.

chances are pretty good they wont be voting right or left after Bernie got them started.

Nobody wants that, super duper, everyone wants a good job, but many thanks for the GOP making college as expensive as possible, training non-existent, the lowest minimum wage ever, so now we have the worst inequality and upward Mobility ever, and the idiot GOP rich laughing all the way to the bank. Thanks dupes...

She's talking about climate change, but the moron forgot about the decades after WWII of the threat we lived with having nuclear missles pointed at us.

What a fucking idiot, and this woman is going to be elected to Congress.

Ocasio-Cortez: Climate change is ‘existential threat’ similar to Nazi Germany during WW2

The Democratic candidate for the House seat in New York said that the US’s efforts to tackle climate change should employ a similar “blueprint” of industrialisation that it used against Nazi Germany during the Second World War.

She said: “So we talk about existential threats, the last time we had a really major existential threat to this country was around World War Two.

“And so we've been here before and we have a blueprint of doing this before."

She added that by putting more people to work and by “mobilising” and “industrialising” the economy, it would help to further combat the effects of climate change.

Ocasio-Cortez: Climate change is ‘existential threat’ similar to Nazi Germany during WW2
44293521_1959061394142728_8833643027923730432_o.jpg

suppose its typical for a BIG STRONG RW'er to be scared shitless of a 125lb female.

If she becomes a left-wing lawmaker, then ALL Americans should indeed be scared shitless !
Yep, an intelligent Fair Country would be horrible... Let's keep giving it away to the idiot greedy rich.
/——/ I’ve never given anything to the rich but the rich have given me great jobs.
Your party has been giving them tax cuts for 35 years. Now we have the worse inquality and upward Mobility ever and in the modern world.
/——-/ Non sequitur

Nobody wants that, super duper, everyone wants a good job, but many thanks for the GOP making college as expensive as possible, training non-existent, the lowest minimum wage ever, so now we have the worst inequality and upward Mobility ever, and the idiot GOP rich laughing all the way to the bank. Thanks dupes...
/——/ The GOP doesn’t set college tuition-the schools do you blithering idiot

Sounds like you suck at capitalism. So sad.

Not to mention, throwing a gazillion $$ of student loan money into the markets.

Note to Ocasio,

Can U believe how miraculous it is that we're not submerged up to our necks in water standing on the highest mountain peaks and that Mt. Kilimanjaro still has snow on it almost 3 years after Gore predicted it to be a steaming remnant in the likeness of 'Sodom & Gomorrah'. Must have been a crazy fluke that our forest have thrived on the life giving CO2 that is 'melting the globe out from under our feet', lol.

GW as 'the greatest existential threat mankind faces' in this age of nuclear antagonists off their meds, & ISIS terrorists wandering in by air, land and sea...? No I'm inclined to think that there a few existential threats out there that take precedence over what has for time immemorial been referred to as 'weather,' as in it changes and trends up & down over the decades & millenniums. Kind of awe inspiring that a number of concurrently active volcanoes can eclipse the entirety of a yr's worth human carbon activity, in a relatively short amount of time...

/——-/ Non sequitur
They also have to cut services for the rest like cheaper college and loans and training, and of course state and local taxes go up and they kill the non rich like you and me. Try thinking read a newspaper

They also have to cut services for the rest like cheaper college and loans and training, and of course state and local taxes go up and they kill the non rich like you and me. Try thinking read a newspaper
Sounds to me like we have a flooded job market. The giant mob of illegal commie asshats from Honduras will surely make that problem worse.

Sounds to me like we have a flooded job market. The giant mob of illegal commie asshats from Honduras will surely make that problem worse.
Irrelevant super dupe racist LOL. We're talking about the GOP wrecking the middle class and the country the last 35 years.... They deserve to ask the GOP for Asylum after they wrecked their countries with the drug war and the depression of 2008. You people are a catastrophe.

Irrelevant super dupe racist LOL. We're talking about the GOP wrecking the middle class and the country the last 35 years.... They deserve to ask the GOP for Asylum after they wrecked their countries with the drug war and the depression of 2008. You people are a catastrophe.

How many illegals will you take in at your place cupcake?

They are all over the place here at Republican Farms LOL. We need to legalize pot and extend NAFTA to their countries. We need to end this because this is ridiculous, and we need a national ID card to stop any more coming. The wall is a joke, super duper.

They are all over the place here at Republican Farms LOL. We need to legalize pot and extend NAFTA to their countries. We need to end this because this is ridiculous, and we need a national ID card to stop any more coming. The wall is a joke, super duper.

Can you provide a translation of your post for English speakers please?

I can tell you were public schooled.

Sounds like you suck at capitalism. So sad.
Sounds like our country sucks at capitalism... Idiot.

Can you provide a translation of your post for English speakers please?

I can tell you were public schooled.
I went to the Hotchkiss School that's why I know grammar so well and hate typing. I also taught at private school. You are wrong all the time, super duper.

Not to mention, throwing a gazillion $$ of student loan money into the markets.
If you knew anything about policy you know the Republicans under w changed the laws so we can have online universities screw returning vets, but no you know nothing but stupid propaganda. The GOP also loves giving Banks the school loan business so they can screw everybody. Thanks scumbag GOP and silly dupes..

Forum List

Back