Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Twists Christmas Story to Make Jesus an Immigration Talking Point

There is no FOIA for educational records. I was a teacher and school administrator for 21 years. You are talking out of your ass after reading conspiracy theory websites!

There is nothing you could do to get my transcripts, or any other persons for that matter unless you have a signed release from the person whose records you want to see.

I have zero interest in your "transcripts"....if I were betting, I'd wager you're a lifer in some state prison.

There is no FOIA for educational records. I was a teacher and school administrator for 21 years. You are talking out of your ass after reading conspiracy theory websites!

There is nothing you could do to get my transcripts, or any other persons for that matter unless you have a signed release from the person whose records you want to see.

I have zero interest in your "transcripts"....if I were betting, I'd wager you're a lifer in some state prison.

Deflection noted, dumbass!

Damn you are getting roasted on this thread!. First you admit you were so enraged by me that you joined up and now you just got caught lying about FOIAs for educational records. :rolleyes:

Damn you are getting roasted on this thread!. First you admit you were so enraged by me that you joined up and now you just got caught lying about FOIAs for educational records. :rolleyes:

This is what being in a loony bin must be like...between you and the "admiral" you got a real coo coo's nest going on.

Dude, you moonbats can't watch Wizard of Oz or It's a Wonderful Life without getting hysterical about Trump.
Going to be a long 2019 for you snowflakes hearing your darling being quoted.

Quit projecting your actions on to me. You have never seen me do any of that shit, so quit pretending.

Long? hell no...it will be great to see your obsession grow over time once she actually starts working.
Tell us more about all the bad and evil things Trump did while in Iraq, moonbat.

Dude, you moonbats can't watch Wizard of Oz or It's a Wonderful Life without getting hysterical about Trump.

Quit projecting your actions on to me. You have never seen me do any of that shit, so quit pretending.

Long? hell no...it will be great to see your obsession grow over time once she actually starts working.
Tell us more about all the bad and evil things Trump did while in Iraq, moonbat.
Drumpf claimed he had bone spurs. He never served.

Obama and Clinton said they were morons, they never served.

Obama and Clinton never dodged the draft. Only orange baby man bone spurs did that.

Obama and Clinton never dodged the draft. Only orange baby man bone spurs did that.
What else did you read on Kos?

Ocasio-Cortez tries to politicize Christmas and faces a furious social media backlash

She tries to say Jesus was an Immigrant but obviously has no clue that they were not. Then again, for a Leftists to actually pick up a Bible it might burn their fingers off. No, Joseph and Mary had to report to their native land for tax purposes where Herod later tried to murder them all, much like Planned Parenthood does every day.

Then she tries to say that we should all love each other and are "one"?

Really? Including "the Donald"? I thought we were all a mixture of races, including racist white men, who differed in economic class and sex, religions, etc?

How are we all one or should polygamists and single folk have the same rights as married folk?

Jesus’ earliest years were then, according to the Gospel of Matthew, spent as a refugee in a foreign land, and then as a displaced person in a village a long way from his family’s original home.

Jesus Was a Refugee - Biblical Archaeology Society

So ummm yeah. He was a refugee.

Be nice if you bible thumpers actually read one for a change.

No, Jesus wasn't a refugee.
Uh yes he was moron....

ref·u·gee
/ˌrefyo͝oˈjē/
noun
  1. a person who has been forced to leave their country in order to escape war, persecution, or natural disaster.

Lol, no, you're still wrong.

Jesus was returning to his home for the census.....as ordered.

Bill didn't dodge the draft?

Bill didn't dodge the draft?
School draft deferments good, medical deferments bad.

They then had to flee to Egypt where they were a refugee, otherwise they would have been murdered.

However, they did not travel through several countries past Egypt because Egypt did not have enough entitlements.
They legally immigrated to Egypt.

Legally.

I never understood that story about the "migration to Egypt"-----
why did they do it? There were lots of jews in Egypt at that time---
especially in Alexandria------maybe they were just visiting relative----
on the unlikely possibility that the story is true

Herod slaughtered all of the boys two years of age and younger in Bethlehem, trying to kill Jesus.

a midrashic type story------there is no historic corroboration-----
such stories were very prevalent in those days------King Solomon
did not talk to grasshoppers either -----and an army of flying monkeys
did not really go after Ravana and save Princes Sita

You really should not comment on other's religions. It shows you for the jackass that you are.

I am not commenting on anyone's religion-----I am commenting on
scriptural writings------which fascinate me. May I comment on
the ODYSSEY? In my view------lots of scriptural writings are sublime---
including---the Odyssey---and the Baghavad Gita, Ramayana (with the flying
monkey, the NT and the OT etc etc I am not at all fond of BEOWULF

Ocasio-Cortez tries to politicize Christmas and faces a furious social media backlash

She tries to say Jesus was an Immigrant but obviously has no clue that they were not. Then again, for a Leftists to actually pick up a Bible it might burn their fingers off. No, Joseph and Mary had to report to their native land for tax purposes where Herod later tried to murder them all, much like Planned Parenthood does every day.

Then she tries to say that we should all love each other and are "one"?

Really? Including "the Donald"? I thought we were all a mixture of races, including racist white men, who differed in economic class and sex, religions, etc?

How are we all one or should polygamists and single folk have the same rights as married folk?
Do you and the people that disagree just think immigrant means Mexican? I love this young lady. She has taken up space in the minds of the Drumpfsexuals rent free.

No but Dims seemingly do.

Cortez used a picture of Joseph and Mary that made them look Mexican.
Thats because we know for a fact they were not white people.

Of course not. They were semetic.

Forum List

Back