🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez: We Progressives Are Going to ‘Run Train.’

Raising the minimum wage and demanding taxpayer's be forced to provide people with what they should be earning themselves has been common for decades. It doesn't make it a valid complaint. It's called whining in most cases.
It is called standing up for working Americans as opposed to making things easier for billionaires

When are people going to start standing up themselves instead of constantly begging for someone else to be forced to do it for them?

You mean like the way Rump stood behind his never-ending claim that "Mexico will pay for the wall"?

They are now ... funny from the moment he mentioned it about two years ago I never had any doubt about what it meant. I knew instantly that it didn't mean they were going to write a check. Probably so did you. it's much more convenient for you to play dumb and pretend that he said something that he didn't say.

Jo

uh HUH. Now we're going to pretend all of this ---- never existed.

He got his trained monkeys to do a call-and-response.

---- which said monkeys were able to do because EVEN THEY had heard it over and over and over and over and over and over and over. Yet somehow we're going to sit here and pretend none of that ever happened because :lalala:

What, are all these unstatements that were never made, Winston? Down the memory hole?

What the fuck is it with you morons who bend over backward to get an irresponsible orange pansy off the hook of his own responsibilities? Hm?

The trained monkey left office January 20, 2017.

I think instead of:

Run Train,

it should be:

Rain Truth.

So far, Democrats have been doing an acceptable job. I say acceptable because when you compare truth to Donald Trump's lies, it makes Democrats look saintly and that's too far over the top.

It's all a matter of perspective.

It is called standing up for working Americans as opposed to making things easier for billionaires

When are people going to start standing up themselves instead of constantly begging for someone else to be forced to do it for them?

You mean like the way Rump stood behind his never-ending claim that "Mexico will pay for the wall"?

They are now ... funny from the moment he mentioned it about two years ago I never had any doubt about what it meant. I knew instantly that it didn't mean they were going to write a check. Probably so did you. it's much more convenient for you to play dumb and pretend that he said something that he didn't say.

Jo

---- which said monkeys were able to do because EVEN THEY had heard it over and over and over and over and over and over and over. Yet somehow we're going to sit here and pretend none of that ever happened because :lalala:

What, are all these unstatements that were never made, Winston? Down the memory hole?

What the fuck is it with you morons who bend over backward to get an irresponsible orange pansy off the hook of his own responsibilities? Hm?

I don't know who you are talking about. Makes it seem like you want a criminal and a liar as president.

We all know Trump endlessly lies. How can you believe anything he says?

There is a difference between running a train and raping people, you old fogies
It's my understanding that running a train is gang rape or a gang bang. Am I wrong?
Running a train is dudes or chicks taking turns screwing the same person. A gang bang is several people at once. Gang rape is several people raping a person. All 3 are different.
Some chicks like to be screwed by 5 guys at once. Some chicks like to screw 5 guys one after the other.
Rape is totally different.
Pulling a train is someone having sex with several others either at once or in rapid succession. Run train is gang rape normally violent. The victim is being run over.
It isnt automatically rape. Thats absurd.
Running a train isn't automatically rape! It certainly is.

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) used a vulgar sexual term in an interview with the Washington Post published Wednesday, threatening conservatives that Democrats would “run train on the progressive agenda.”
If AOC thinks Democrats are going to even make it to the first station with a Republican Senate and Donald Trump standing in the middle of the tracks with the giant railroad switch in their hands, then she must be scoring some really good drugs in Queens.

Jo

I don't know who you are talking about. Makes it seem like you want a criminal and a liar as president.

How dare Trump lie and say people can keep their doctor/healthcare plan if they like it?

I'm talking about the unqualified black that you idiots elected thinking skin color was a qualification.

There is a difference between running a train and raping people, you old fogies
It's my understanding that running a train is gang rape or a gang bang. Am I wrong?
Running a train is dudes or chicks taking turns screwing the same person. A gang bang is several people at once. Gang rape is several people raping a person. All 3 are different.
Some chicks like to be screwed by 5 guys at once. Some chicks like to screw 5 guys one after the other.
Rape is totally different.
Pulling a train is someone having sex with several others either at once or in rapid succession. Run train is gang rape normally violent. The victim is being run over.
It isnt automatically rape. Thats absurd.
Running a train isn't automatically rape! It certainly is.
So when a girl asks me and a couple buddies to take turns fucking her, we are actually raping her?
Good lord.

where are the women who love to "break us in" and get us "Certified" so there are no more problems?

where are the women who enjoy insisting on only solutions not excuses.

Jo

payment isn't a check, he never said it was. NEVER. see you are the one entrapped by your email leftists skags. how those women treating you? you know, your bosses.

We understood what payment meant. you thought check, when he never said check. therefore you are the one lost.

Yes he did say he expected Mexico to write a check for $5-10 billion

Jo

payment isn't a check, he never said it was. NEVER. see you are the one entrapped by your email leftists skags. how those women treating you? you know, your bosses.

We understood what payment meant. you thought check, when he never said check. therefore you are the one lost.

Not what he said.

"Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez: We Progressives Are Going to ‘Run Train"

.....right after we find out the difference between Gaza and Palestine...

:p

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) used a vulgar sexual term in an interview with the Washington Post published Wednesday, threatening conservatives that Democrats would “run train on the progressive agenda.”
If AOC thinks Democrats are going to even make it to the first station with a Republican Senate and Donald Trump standing in the middle of the tracks with the giant railroad switch in their hands, then she must be scoring some really good drugs in Queens.
These things take time
You have to continually raise the issues to get visibility

Jo

Not what he said.

Ummmmm...yes he did

Jo

Not what he said.

Ummmmm...yes he did

No, he didn't.

Jo

How dare Trump lie and say people can keep their doctor/healthcare plan if they like it?

I'm talking about the unqualified black that you idiots elected thinking skin color was a qualification.

Aren't you the same poser who tried to get away with that mindreading shit on me yesterday?

How the fuck would you know anybody's motivation for voting, let alone what their vote was? What, you have cameras installed in voting booths and everybody's phones tappppppppppppppppppppppped?

Jo

Aren't you the same poser who tried to get away with that mindreading shit on me yesterday?

How the fuck would you know anybody's motivation for voting, let alone what their vote was? What, you have cameras installed in voting booths and everybody's phones tappppppppppppppppppppppped?

When the reasons people give for having done something don't match up to reality, I don't have to see them vote to know why.

It's the same with people begging the government to force taxpayers to feed them and their kids. It's clear they're unwilling to do so themselves or they'd be doing it.

I think instead of:

Run Train,

it should be:

Rain Truth.

So far, Democrats have been doing an acceptable job. I say acceptable because when you compare truth to Donald Trump's lies, it makes Democrats look saintly and that's too far over the top.

It's all a matter of perspective.

Well it's telling that the element who claims to have this familiarity with a phrase about consecutive sex, is the same element that (a) wants to give Michelle O'bama a penis, and (b) swallows whole when told that "boofing" and "Devil's Triangle" are drinking games.

Selective Definitions 101.

Nothing like promoting a rape culture. AOC is the new face of the Left.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez: We Progressives Are Going to ‘Run Train.’

The term “run train” refers to a gang rape. According to UrbanDictionary.com, the “top definition” for the term “run train” is “to ‘gangbang’ a girl with several friends.”
Uhm running a train has never meant to rape someone....
It did mean some free pussy, slightly used...
No. Running a train does not mean the same thing as pulling a train.

When the reasons people give for having done something don't match up to reality, I don't have to see them vote to know why.

It's the same with people begging the government to force taxpayers to feed them and their kids. It's clear they're unwilling to do so themselves or they'd be doing it.

:dig:

I see somebody left the oldies station on.
I remember this one -- "Don't tell me what you think; *I* will tell you what you think" by the Canards, on Menda-City records.

Forum List

Back