🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez: We Progressives Are Going to ‘Run Train.’

What I'm going to tell you is that the Star Trek "Borg" concept is a fiction. There is no such thing as an entire conglomerate of whatever-label-you-want-to-hang-on-people thinking, acting, deciding in unison as one. DOES NOT EXIST. And I schooled you on this already when you tried to lump me into whatever-label-you-were-hanging-on-me so you could falsely accuse some shit about Sarah Palin, which I immediately challenged you to document and you FAILED.

That's a fallacious crutch of intellectual sloth. You can't deal with an individual so you pin all kinds of baggage on them that they never had. It's the mark of a dishonest hack, and that would be you. NOTE, that would not be an entire conglomerate of whatever-label-I-could-hang-on-you, that would be YOU THE INDIVIDUAL. Because I don't play that shit.

Put another way, if somebody in your state, or with your color eyes, or with your same shoe size, or your same astrological sign, robs the bank, that does not make YOU guilty of robbing the bank. GET IT? Or to put it still another way, I am not responsible for your inability to discern one individual that you've lumped together with others, from the others. That inability is entirely on you.

As far as "you think Obama was not worshiped as some kind of messiah by his followers", that's again your own butthurt projection, again HANGING some shit on people they never had. It's the same as the "Sol Belinsky" bullshit, where some wag will hang some bullshit baggage about "you're following Sol Belinsky's playbook" on an adversary that has never even heard of Belinsky. It's, again, the mark of a rhetorical pissant who can't make a logical argument.

nice rant, but totally wrong. There are groups in this country who all think the same and say the same words and talking points on a daily basis, one only need listen to the commentators on CNN, MSNBC, NBC, or read the NY times or Wash Post to see it.

NO THERE ARE NOT. ANYWHERE. Again, your inability to distinguish individuals is not the problem of those individuals you don't see. It's yours. And again, cherrypicking "the commentators on XYZ" does not make your Composition Fallacy case. By doing so you just morphed your own Borg-label into something else, so you've contradicted your own definition.

Many saw Obama as some kind of savior who was going to save the USA and the world from the evil capitalists and white people, Your denials of that do not make it untrue, and yes, it was not ALL democrats or ALL liberals, but it was a majority of them.

--- and now we're morphing from "everybody" to "many". Followed by specious attributions you STILL can't document.

Go ahead ---- try to do it.

Again --- same thing here --- your projection of your own butthurt into somebody else's actions, does not make the recipients of those projections magically perform your circus tricks retroactively. You need to face the reality that you're doing that projecting.

Your inability to deal with reality is the primary reason that you have become the clown prince of USMB, no one takes you seriously.

:lol: You're pissing in the wind. A quick glance tells me I have triple the "thanks" you do.

Your ego seems to be defined by how many words you can type in any given post.

"A quick glance tells me I have triple the "thanks" you do"

Oh look, it's High School again and Pogo NEEDS the affirmation of others.

Perhaps a remedial reading class will eventually traipse to your area. When it does, read the thread history. Redfish brought it up, back there in the high school daze, and it got the beatdown it deserved.

Be sure to ask your reading teacher what the word "context" means.
Fun is trumpbots trying to read STUPID

Yes, we need to dumb ourselves down considerably to even get your attention.

In the end, it doesn't matter. No matter how far we dumb down, you're still incoherent and can't get ideas across. Primarily because you don't have ideas. You just have dumb slogans that have been pounded into you from birth.

nice rant, but totally wrong. There are groups in this country who all think the same and say the same words and talking points on a daily basis, one only need listen to the commentators on CNN, MSNBC, NBC, or read the NY times or Wash Post to see it.

NO THERE ARE NOT. ANYWHERE. Again, your inability to distinguish individuals is not the problem of those individuals you don't see. It's yours. And again, cherrypicking "the commentators on XYZ" does not make your Composition Fallacy case. By doing so you just morphed your own Borg-label into something else, so you've contradicted your own definition.

Many saw Obama as some kind of savior who was going to save the USA and the world from the evil capitalists and white people, Your denials of that do not make it untrue, and yes, it was not ALL democrats or ALL liberals, but it was a majority of them.

--- and now we're morphing from "everybody" to "many". Followed by specious attributions you STILL can't document.

Again --- same thing here --- your projection of your own butthurt into somebody else's actions, does not make the recipients of those projections magically perform your circus tricks retroactively. You need to face the reality that you're doing that projecting.

Your inability to deal with reality is the primary reason that you have become the clown prince of USMB, no one takes you seriously.

:lol: You're pissing in the wind. A quick glance tells me I have triple the "thanks" you do.

Perhaps a remedial reading class will eventually traipse to your area. When it does, read the thread history. Redfish brought it up, back there in the high school daze, and it got the beatdown it deserved.

In the end, it doesn't matter. No matter how far we dumb down, you're still incoherent and can't get ideas across. Primarily because you don't have ideas. You just have dumb slogans that have been pounded into you from birth.

They have ONE idea. "Make the rich pay their fair share". The problem is they have no idea as to is "fair" hence they want the rich to pay for EVERYTHING.

Don't try to dumb yourself down. Please.

This thread is a treat.

They have ONE idea. "Make the rich pay their fair share". The problem is they have no idea as to is "fair" hence they want the rich to pay for EVERYTHING.
Possibly a fair criticism, but then the taxcuts were not really bipartisan.

This thread is a treat.

I have to, or we can't communicate. Before we throw the organically brain damaged useful idiots into the nuthatch, we have to exhaust every possibility that they might be coaxed into joining the human race.

It's a long shot, but we have to try.

March already and the ridiculous right is still obsessing over a freshman Congresswoman from New York.

Too funny.

This thread is a treat.

I have to, or we can't communicate. Before we throw the organically brain damaged useful idiots into the nuthatch, we have to exhaust every possibility that they might be coaxed into joining the human race.

It's a long shot, but we have to try.
no shit, honey

It's a miracle you Trumpbots don't have to uber out of a city. LOL

What I'm going to tell you is that the Star Trek "Borg" concept is a fiction. There is no such thing as an entire conglomerate of whatever-label-you-want-to-hang-on-people thinking, acting, deciding in unison as one. DOES NOT EXIST. And I schooled you on this already when you tried to lump me into whatever-label-you-were-hanging-on-me so you could falsely accuse some shit about Sarah Palin, which I immediately challenged you to document and you FAILED.

That's a fallacious crutch of intellectual sloth. You can't deal with an individual so you pin all kinds of baggage on them that they never had. It's the mark of a dishonest hack, and that would be you. NOTE, that would not be an entire conglomerate of whatever-label-I-could-hang-on-you, that would be YOU THE INDIVIDUAL. Because I don't play that shit.

Put another way, if somebody in your state, or with your color eyes, or with your same shoe size, or your same astrological sign, robs the bank, that does not make YOU guilty of robbing the bank. GET IT? Or to put it still another way, I am not responsible for your inability to discern one individual that you've lumped together with others, from the others. That inability is entirely on you.

As far as "you think Obama was not worshiped as some kind of messiah by his followers", that's again your own butthurt projection, again HANGING some shit on people they never had. It's the same as the "Sol Belinsky" bullshit, where some wag will hang some bullshit baggage about "you're following Sol Belinsky's playbook" on an adversary that has never even heard of Belinsky. It's, again, the mark of a rhetorical pissant who can't make a logical argument.

Fun is trumpbots trying to read urban

so you think that AOC understood that in ghetto slang "run train" means gang rape? I think she just thought it sounded cool and she had no idea what it meant.

Sorry, but this idiot girl is probably the most stupid person ever to sit in congress, and that says a lot knowing that people like Sheila Jackson-Lee, Maxine Waters, Cynthia McKinney, and Pocahontas warren have been in congress.

March already and the ridiculous right is still obsessing over a freshman Congresswoman from New York.

Too funny.

the only people obsessing over this idiot are the media and the dems who kiss her stupid ass every day. Most intelligent people are laughing at her foolish pronouncements.

...women are All Talk anyway. They aren't even brave enough to "break in the new guys", just for fun and practice.

Too funny.

If we could run our cars on this brand of butthurt alone, we wouldn't even need houses. We could just drive around all day.

so you think that AOC understood that in ghetto slang "run train" means gang rape? I think she just thought it sounded cool and she had no idea what it meant.

Sorry, but this idiot girl is probably the most stupid person ever to sit in congress, and that says a lot knowing that people like Sheila Jackson-Lee, Maxine Waters, Cynthia McKinney, and Pocahontas warren have been in congress.

Interesting. I'm still waiting on this elusive mystery-question about "qualifications" for Congress --- you know, the ones that apparently exclude bartending. Here we have our first clue, that one must be familiar with some obscure "ghetto slang". Let's get Orrin Hatch out here for questioning and shit. I bet he knows a lot.

Interesting. I'm still waiting on this elusive mystery-question about "qualifications" for Congress --- you know, the ones that apparently exclude bartending. Here we have our first clue, that one must be familiar with some obscure "ghetto slang". Let's get Orrin Hatch out here for questioning and shit. I bet he knows a lot.
Redfish the "ghetto talk" expert. LOL

see also, Eric Hoffer

she used the term "run train". do intelligent people use terms that they have no idea what they mean? She used it, not any other congressperson. She said it and she either knew what it meant and thought she was being clever or had no idea what it meant and was just stupid. Which do you think it was?

Forum List

Back