🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Alfonzon Rachel on abortion

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
This explains it all, from the cold hearted liberal to the cowardly Christian conservatives. I can understand the liberal view as cold hearted and demented as it is. At least they are doing what they believe and say, but Christian conservatives that don't stand for life, what is wrong with you?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHQnrEls0RY&feature=player_embedded#]PJTV: ZoNation: Left-Wing Media Ignore the Gosnell House of Horrors - YouTube[/ame]!

yeah I like in one of his videos he talks about how liberals always like to determine who is and who is not a person.....
and who is and who is not an ethnicity.......

They do that.....not republicans.......

yeah I like in one of his videos he talks about how liberals always like to determine who is and who is not a person.....

Well, the Republicans want us to believe that corporations are people.

And democrats want us to believe that the unborn child is not people.

They aren't. Just as an egg is not a chicken and an acorn is not an oak tree.

I thought liberal abortion lovers were all about science, what you posted sounds as dumb as an acorn.

OK genius. When does the unborn become a person? The minute dad came? Fertilized egg? Zygote? Blastula? Embryo? Fetus? When the stork drops it in the cabbage patch?

To me (and the law), there is no personhood until birth. Once born, you are a person, a citizen, and have rights. Not before.

When we all know they were created and run by robots................. No human involvement whatsoever. Government is even bigger than corporations and confiscates money instead of earning it. Are they people?

Well democrats already thought Unions were, if unions were how is a corporation any different?

I thought liberal abortion lovers were all about science, what you posted sounds as dumb as an acorn.

OK genius. When does the unborn become a person? The minute dad came? Fertilized egg? Zygote? Blastula? Embryo? Fetus? When the stork drops it in the cabbage patch?

To me (and the law), there is no personhood until birth. Once born, you are a person, a citizen, and have rights. Not before.

Wow you are a sick man......

Here is your idol

Josef Mengele - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Talk about attacking the most helpless an vunerable.....you sir are a nazi and I bet you believe in eugenics as well.

Sperm is potential
egg is potential
fertilized eggs are human babies....
go kill some endangered species eggs....I bet liberals will have you arrested....

he hasnt been inspected since 1993?????

I thought liberals were into regulation and safety?

1993?????

No, again they arent into safety, they are into regulation non abortion business, but abortion clinics....naaaaaaaah...we wouldnt want to stop a single abortion from taking place

Person is a legal term not a scientific term. An unborn child is a human being under scientific terms at all times. The question as to when life begins is one to be answered under scientific terms not legal terms.

When a human being becomes a person is irrelevant as scientifically it is/was/always will be a human being.

And by the way, conservatives do not consider a corporation to be a person. A corporation IS, in fact, a legal entity and considered to be such by the government even by the corrupt liberals in Washington who are more than happy to levy the burden of collecting taxes on such entities.

Immie

Because it isn't. Unless a fetus can pay taxes.

Well democrats already thought Unions were, if unions were how is a corporation any different?

Link to where anyone claimed a union was a person?

Wow you are a sick man......

Here is your idol

Josef Mengele - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Talk about attacking the most helpless an vunerable.....you sir are a nazi and I bet you believe in eugenics as well.

Sperm is potential
egg is potential
fertilized eggs are human babies....
go kill some endangered species eggs....I bet liberals will have you arrested....

And you must be one of those kooks that want to make masturbation illegal. :cuckoo:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptTwi6-ii-s]Monty Python's Every Sperm is Sacred (The Meaning of Life) - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back