🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Alito Warns: Defenders of Traditional Marriage Now Risk Being Treated as Bigots by Governments,

Alito Warns: Defenders of Traditional Marriage Now Risk Being Treated as Bigots by Governments

The far left has been doing this long before the SCOTUS ruling.

Mike writes silly stuff like the above and Joseph Smith was a true prophet, etc. Give him the respect he deserves.

Alito is wrong. Treat everyone equally.

So when a woman hits you are you going to her back?

Let me see if I got this right: In a free country, liberals, that support freedom of alternative speech and lifestyles, won't tolerate alternative opinions that contradict liberals opinions? 1st Amendment anyone? Empty threat and hypocritical IF true.

Let me see if I got this right: In a free country, liberals, that support freedom of alternative speech and lifestyles, won't tolerate alternative opinions that contradict liberals opinions? 1st Amendment anyone? Empty threat and hypocritical IF true.
Whose First Amendment rights have been infringed?

Nobody's, marriage was always between a Man and Woman, for obvious reasons. I am single and I don't get the same perqs as married folks, and I understand that, I accept that. It's not like an uneven playing field or discrimination. The gay agenda and their clever cadre of layers have picking away at this for years, and THEY manipulated their way into this phony logic. People assert constantly that gays are being denied rights, no, they aren't. They can vote, drive cars, have free speech, all that. This Machiavellian manipulative tactics they are employing isn't fooling me one bit, and frankly, these are emotional moralistic arguments, not a matter of logic. That is what surprise me about the supreme court's decision is the great possibility they precluded overall American opinion.

Nobody's,
Then why are you complaining about First Amendment rights as though they were?

marriage was always between a Man and Woman, for obvious reasons. I am single and I don't get the same perqs as married folks, and I understand that, I accept that. It's not like an uneven playing field or discrimination.
And like you, single gay folks do not benefit from marriage perks. So again, I see no reason for your complaints.

The gay agenda and their clever cadre of layers have picking away at this for years, and THEY manipulated their way into this phony logic. People assert constantly that gays are being denied rights, no, they aren't. They can vote, drive cars, have free speech, all that. This Machiavellian manipulative tactics they are employing isn't fooling me one bit, and frankly, these are emotional moralistic arguments, not am of logic matter of logic. That is what surprise me about the supreme court's decision, and the great possibility they precluded overall American opinion.
That's some twisted logic you're purporting there. Sounds like you're claiming because gays already had some rights, like voting, driving cars (which isn't actually a right), free speech, etc... they should be happy with that even though they were denied the right to marry the person they love.

Well, no. That is unacceptable in America, which is why the Supreme Court affirmed even gays have the right to marry the person they love, just as straight people do.

Forum List

Back