🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Alito Warns: Defenders of Traditional Marriage Now Risk Being Treated as Bigots by Governments,

I'm also hopeful that those who have won will be gracious winners. I doubt that they will, but I will remain hopeful.

They already have been. It's the infants like Sil who are peeing their beds. The rest of the country is only too happy to move on down the road and fix some freaking bridges...
Oh, I strongly suspect that if some little lady in some little town doesn't want to bake a cake due to her religious convictions, the PC Police will lay into her with the full force of the law and destroy her.

They won't have to, they will choose to.

Bigoted religious beliefs are not sacrosanct.
Great illustration of my point, thanks.

I can see you saying that as you punish her.

I'm also hopeful that those who have won will be gracious winners. I doubt that they will, but I will remain hopeful.

They already have been. It's the infants like Sil who are peeing their beds. The rest of the country is only too happy to move on down the road and fix some freaking bridges...
Oh, I strongly suspect that if some little lady in some little town doesn't want to bake a cake due to her religious convictions, the PC Police will lay into her with the full force of the law and destroy her.

Bake the cake, stop baking cakes, or close up shop, your call. It's business not religion.

Discrimination in business is punishable by the law of the land we live in.

Yes, you folks choose to miss my point a lot on this one.

There are also things that are punishable by law that you folks somehow don't care about.

Can't wait for the Straight parade.....

Hopefully, they'll schedule it the same day as gay pride parade.

Should be fun.

They should sell tickets.

There are also things that are punishable by law that you folks somehow don't care about.
Name them?
Illegal immigration. Pot smoking.

Would you call the cops if you saw some guy drunk in public, but not bothering anyone? No.

Any number of things, the list of law-breaking activities that you would ignore could continue, but I know there is no point in continuing.

My point was correct - you folks would nail that little lady and love every minute of it. You're not going to be gracious winners.

Should be fun.

Good idea. We can call it the Everyone is Equal now parade, and all you stupid assholes are welcome to attend, march, or just STFU for once.

What I care or don't care about has nothing to do with whether someone else's actions are legal or illegal.

Name them?

Would you call the cops if you saw some guy drunk in public, but not bothering anyone? No.

Any number of things, the list of law-breaking activities that you would ignore could continue, but I know there is no point in continuing.

My point was correct - you folks would nail that little lady and love every minute of it. You're not going to be gracious winners.

I don't get a ticket every time I exceed the speed limit. Grow up and bake the stupid fucking cake...

Should be fun.

Good idea. We can call it the Everyone is Equal now parade, and all you stupid assholes are welcome to attend, march, or just STFU for once.

Well, you can have a stupid assholes parade........you'd be the Master of Ceremonies.

We can all march in that one.

Should be fun.

Well, you can have a stupid assholes parade........you'd be the Master of Ceremonies.

We can all march in that one.
Kinda hoped you'd pick STFU. A bridge too far.

Did Roe v Wade force the pro-lifers to shut up?

Hardly. If anything, they've been louder than ever. For decades.

No shirt,
No shoes,
No Service

No Guns

No Dogs, except service animals

Signs I've seen in business doors and windows

Be clear, I you don't want black, gays, Latinos, liberals, conservatives, long hairs or skin heads, tattoos, cats, etc. it is you choice. Civil Disobedience has a long and storied history, put up a sign and say:
\
"we don't want you, we'll serve you but don't expect a welcome mat", and put them in the corner near the cart where soiled plates and utensils are bused.

If this is a matter of principle, the owner/operator of any business should proudly post their opinion. They don't have to be nice, they do need to obey the law. Nullification doesn't end well.

Note that Alito isn't really making an argument against gay marriage rights themselves, he's making a fallacious argument that for some reason gays don't deserve equal rights because someone else, in circumstances totally unconnected to the issue of whether gays deserve the equal right to marry,

those others might do something unsavory.

Name them?

I don't get a ticket every time I exceed the speed limit. Grow up and bake the stupid fucking cake...
Yep! Go get 'er!

What I care or don't care about has nothing to do with whether someone else's actions are legal or illegal.
I see.

Your words.

Would it be safe to assume, then, that if you (a) encountered someone you think is an illegal alien or (b) saw someone illegally smoking a joint, that you would race to your cell phone and call 9-1-1 to make them pay the "consequences"?

Yes?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back