🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Alito Warns: Defenders of Traditional Marriage Now Risk Being Treated as Bigots by Governments,

The divisiveness of the far right is the greatest fracture in the history of America since the Civil War. They are the most divisive generation in 150 years.

You whiners think the center of America is tough on you?

The millennials in ten years will abandon you and put you in old folks homes or in the street if you keep yapping.

This is over.

Bring it bitch ;)

The divisiveness of the far right is the greatest fracture in the history of America since the Civil War. They are the most divisive generation in 150 years.

You whiners think the center of America is tough on you?

The millennials in ten years will abandon you and put you in old folks homes or in the street if you keep yapping.

This is over.

Bring it bitch ;)
It's already here, roo. It is over.

They are at risk of being treated like bigots because they are.

Noomi, nice to see you again BUT let me point out please that many do not see the attraction of an asshole.

Let's put this on the line here. It's not that people are bigots. It's just that heteros really are not attracted to assholes.

So to try to embrace the gay world is something so foreign to the majority they reject the gay world.

We're talking gay marriage and heteros can't even wrap their brains around that.

Hell's bells ask a poor hetero soul to go thru a "house of dicks" where you have men sucking off men anonymously and you are going to get joe average creeped completely out.

So for crying out loud have some mercy on the poor hetero out there who doesn't "get it". Just because they prefer vaginas shouldn't be a stamp of bigotry.

Everyone has the right to their opinion, yes.

The majority elected him twice, fact.

No one is picking on the poor hetero.

Folks are not letting heteros pick on same sex marriages.

Yes, you folks choose to miss my point a lot on this one.

There are also things that are punishable by law that you folks somehow don't care about.

What I care or don't care about has nothing to do with whether someone else's actions are legal or illegal.
I see.

What I care or don't care about has nothing to do with whether someone else's actions are legal or illegal.

Your words.

Would it be safe to assume, then, that if you (a) encountered someone you think is an illegal alien or (b) saw someone illegally smoking a joint, that you would race to your cell phone and call 9-1-1 to make them pay the "consequences"?

Yes?

WTF? I can be driving right at the speed limit and cars and trucks go flying past me like I'm sitting still. Do I write down every license plate?

Do you?

WTF?
Yeah, I wasn't expecting a straight answer.

And of course, you avoided my question completely and addressed a question I had not asked. What a shock.

I wish you folks could just be honest, it really isn't that difficult.

You lied. And that's no surprise.

And then you folks whine when I don't go out my way to communicate with you (Can PC be eradicated in our Lifetimes Page 24 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum page 24 on).

The answers are 'no' and 'no'. Which is what my other answer conveyed if you had a brain.

Happy now?
Yes, I'm happy.

You just contradicted yourself, you just illustrated your dishonesty.

Thank you for confirming my point.

Last edited:
"Alito Warns: Defenders of Traditional Marriage Now Risk Being Treated as Bigots by Governments"

This fails as a slippery slope fallacy – one would think a jurist trained in the law would understand and avoid logical fallacies.

This is also unfounded demagoguery and fear-mongering.
Actually the Solicitor General in the oral arguments admitted this was pretty much the case.
Libs are so ignorant.

Noomi, nice to see you again BUT let me point out please that many do not see the attraction of an asshole.

Let's put this on the line here. It's not that people are bigots. It's just that heteros really are not attracted to assholes.

So to try to embrace the gay world is something so foreign to the majority they reject the gay world.

We're talking gay marriage and heteros can't even wrap their brains around that.

Hell's bells ask a poor hetero soul to go thru a "house of dicks" where you have men sucking off men anonymously and you are going to get joe average creeped completely out.

So for crying out loud have some mercy on the poor hetero out there who doesn't "get it". Just because they prefer vaginas shouldn't be a stamp of bigotry.
No one is asking for straights to embrace it. What they wanted, what they deserved, what they got ... was equal protection of their fundamental rights.

You don't have to embrace it -- but you do have to accept it.

No one is asking for straights to embrace it. What they wanted, what they deserved, what they got ... was equal protection of their fundamental rights.

Bullshit. ANyone protesting will be labeled a bigot and a hater and probably prosecuted for expressing that opinion.

I see.

Your words.

Would it be safe to assume, then, that if you (a) encountered someone you think is an illegal alien or (b) saw someone illegally smoking a joint, that you would race to your cell phone and call 9-1-1 to make them pay the "consequences"?

Yes?

WTF? I can be driving right at the speed limit and cars and trucks go flying past me like I'm sitting still. Do I write down every license plate?

Do you?

WTF?

And of course, you avoided my question completely and addressed a question I had not asked. What a shock.

And then you folks whine when I don't go out my way to communicate with you (Can PC be eradicated in our Lifetimes Page 24 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum page 24 on).

The answers are 'no' and 'no'. Which is what my other answer conveyed if you had a brain.

Happy now?
Yes, I'm happy.

No I didn't. Grow up.

Your linked to a biased conservative propaganda site doesn't say what you think it does. When Verrilli said, "I don't deny that," he wasn't speaking about religious colleges being at risk of losing tax exemptions -- he was speaking of it is going to be raised as an issue.

While rightwing Fox hacked up his response in order to dumb down rightwingers, what Verrilli actually said was, "You know, I don’t think I can answer that question without knowing more specifics, but it’s certainly going to be an issue. I don’t deny that. I don’t deny that, Justice Alito. It is –it is going to be an issue."

In reality, the Solicitor General didn't answer the question. Brain-dead righties don't know that because they get their news from Fox, which manipulated Verrilli's response to the question to make it appear as though he didn't deny it.

Bullshit. ANyone protesting will be labeled a bigot and a hater and probably prosecuted for expressing that opinion.
:cuckoo:

I see.

Your words.

Yes?

Do you?

WTF?

Happy now?
Yes, I'm happy.

No I didn't. Grow up.
You folks are a hoot. Just deny everything, even when it's right in your face.

Hardcore partisan ideologues are blatant liars, zero credibility.

Reminds me of my favorite Monty Python sketch:

They already have been. It's the infants like Sil who are peeing their beds. The rest of the country is only too happy to move on down the road and fix some freaking bridges...
Oh, I strongly suspect that if some little lady in some little town doesn't want to bake a cake due to her religious convictions, the PC Police will lay into her with the full force of the law and destroy her.

They won't have to, they will choose to.

Bigoted religious beliefs are not sacrosanct.
Great illustration of my point, thanks.

I can see you saying that as you punish her.

Discrimination in business is punishable by the law of the land we live in.
Yes, you folks choose to miss my point a lot on this one.

There are also things that are punishable by law that you folks somehow don't care about.

You're calling the gay customers who take legal action when they are discriminated against the 'PC police'?

Jesus Christ.

Do you?

WTF?

Happy now?
Yes, I'm happy.

No I didn't. Grow up.

This PC thing is rotting your brain. Gay rights are protected by state law and now in the case of marriage by the Constitution.

You lost, get over it.

Happy now?
Yes, I'm happy.

No I didn't. Grow up.

This PC thing is rotting your brain. Gay rights are protected by state law and now in the case of marriage by the Constitution.

You lost, get over it.

I agreed with the decision.

Oooooh, sorry!

Your shallow, simplistic, transparent politics are also funny.

Happy now?
Yes, I'm happy.

No I didn't. Grow up.

You lost, get over it.

Oooooh, sorry!

Then you admit you're just engaging in off-topic trolling - arguing with people you agree with.

Yes, I'm happy.

No I didn't. Grow up.

You lost, get over it.

Oooooh, sorry!

Then you admit you're just engaging in off-topic trolling - arguing with people you agree with.

That's not what I said.

And DING!!

As you know, as USMB King of the Dishonest, Straw Man Argument, you are allowed one (1) "That's not what I said" per thread.

You may attempt to communicate with me on another thread, and I will determine at that time whether I will respond.

:biggrin:

Forum List

Back