All 9 Supreme Court justices push back on oversight

i never said they did…in fact i highlighted they didn’t

So, all they have is their reputation with the American people.

They lose that, they lose all their power.

Not having any ethic rules to follow is a step in losing their power

Of course they have rules, they are ruled by the US Constitution. What the legislative branch can't do, is create a system of ethics or tell the Supremes how to run their branch of Govt...because of sepeation of powers.

Well, no brides are illegal acts in the criminal code, they could be impeached and prosecuted for taking brides...just like they can't murder someone. I am sure they have numerous friends and many of their rulings have benefits their friends at times....
Brides? They can't get married or be married?

No but the public must have faith in their rulings.
They don’t
Hence, if the public doesn't have faith in the Supreme Court then get new justices who public opinion will agree with. We just circled around to what I already said. Leftists will only have faith in a Court who rules by public opinion.

Hence, if the public doesn't have faith in the Supreme Court then get new justices who public opinion will agree with. We just circled around to what I already said. Leftists will only have faith in a Court who rules by public opinion.

The country has never had to agree with their ruling to still have respect for the institution. There have always been rulings people did not agree with. This is not about their rulings, this is about the fact they just said they do not need any ethics rules.

Everyone should be bothered by this

Went completely over your head didn’t it?

It has nothing to do with the publics opinion of their decision but the publics view of the integrity of those who make the decision

Thomas ruling on a case related to election fraud while his wife lobbies that the election was stolen

Thomas accepting expensive gifts and vacations from a major partisan donor without reporting them

Kavanaugh and Barrett replying that they honor court precedent related to Roe during confirmation and then ignoring that precedent the first chance they got

Not the acts of a court concerned with ethics or credibility

So, all they have is their reputation with the American people.

They lose that, they lose all their power.

Not having any ethic rules to follow is a step in losing their power
no their power comes from Art 3 of the US Constitution.

they have had the same rules since the constitution was adopted

dems just take issue with the black man on the court

1682720438506.png

The Constitution is just a piece of paper, it has no power to enforce what is written on it.
i agree people can ignore it all they way…countries throughout history have ignored their constitutions

it’s become more snd more apparently the demafasict party intend to do just that

Forum List

Back