All Existence of Minorities Must Be Removed from Public View

I'm a lifetime chiefs fan and I think that if native americans want the name changed it should be. Whites don't get to determine what is offfensive for others. Perhaps if non whites owned a team and named it the drunken wops and used a picture of a white man with a bottle in his mouth as a mascot maybe some of you would understand. And don't tell me you wouldn't care because you bitches whine like a california grapeyard whenever anybody speaks to the truth of what whites have done so you damn sure would whine about that.

It is rather funny and interesting how words come to define thought. Woke which I did early this morning before grinding beans for my morning coffee is now a pejorative in the minds of the easily impressed or led. No need to think any longer use a word and voila issue covered. I would say ask an American native how they feel but in truth one could come up with lots of team names that would not pass muster today and it ain't because they or we are woke.

"Language is legislation, speech is its code. We do not see the power which is in speech because we forget that all speech is a classification, and that all classifications are oppressive." Roland Barthes

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
I'm a lifetime chiefs fan and I think that if native americans want the name changed it should be. Whites don't get to determine what is offfensive for others. Perhaps if non whites owned a team and named it the drunken wops and used a picture of a white man with a bottle in his mouth as a mascot maybe some of you would understand. And don't tell me you wouldn't care because you bitches whine like a california grapeyard whenever anybody speaks to the truth of what whites have done so you damn sure would whine about that.
So because 6 people want a name changed of a private organization it must occur.
My Cherokee wife says you’re full of shit like these anti-Indian freaks are.

So because 6 people want a name changed of a private organization it must occur.
Your wife is white. I am part Cherokee also on my moms side, but I am black. Your 1/20th Cherokee wife didn't say a damn word. And there are a couple million 100 percent native americans who are offended by this. Whites don't get to determine what is offensive to others. Learn that and shut the hell up.

Who gets to determine it? The wussiest nancy boys like you?

Sorry, but a society defined by the most easily butthurt is idiotic.

Your wife is white. I am part Cherokee also on my moms side, but I am black. Your 1/20th Cherokee wife didn't say a damn word. And there are a couple million 100 percent native americans who are offended by this. Whites don't get to determine what is offensive to others. Learn that and shut the hell up.

You don't get to decide what is fucking offensive, boy.

No matter that the Indians don't care one way or the other.

Now you claim to know my wife!
You’re a pathological liar.
You Leftards are racist pigs for removing minorities from public viewing.

The racists keep going. Only white Europeans are allowed.

Woke Protesters Going To Super Bowl To Demonstrate Against KC Chiefs.
You know that’s insane, right?

Angry white supremacist males are really butt hurt

what?

you understand fans and players wouldn't want the name if they felt it was derogatory, right?

If no one wanted to be a chief or root for the chiefs no one would fucking use the name....

It's absurd on the face of it. Sports are the only place in American life where Native Americans are ever regularly acknowledged. Although that's going to change here soon clearly.

But look how you compare things. A Chief is compared to a Drunken Wop. A Chief is the leader of his people. You are so used to getting away with racism and bigotry that it is second nature to you now to spout it publicly. And you get away with it.

"Drunken WOP" is a racist name, "Chiefs" is obviously not. How on earth can "Chiefs" be racist? You people are fucking insane.

Put down the fire water, Chief Superfool.

Forum List

Back