All five first ladies speak out against trump's child separation policy

Optics look bad for the Dems, who haven't lifted a finger to ease the situation. Dems have lost the election and the optics war.

The Dems have nothing to do with this policy and the voters know it. Trump owns this policy. He could stop it with a phone call.

There is no “optics war”. There is right and wrong and what Trump is doing is WRONG.
He's following the law. Like his predecessor, watshisname.
No law says you have to break up families

Au contraire. Children by law are not permitted to join their parents in detention.

$34,000 per year per child going to illegal upkeep. Why is that money not going to American citizens?

Optics look bad for the Dems, who haven't lifted a finger to ease the situation. Dems have lost the election and the optics war.
It's Trump's policy! How does this make Democrats look bad? Trump could make this go away with a phone call! What's so hard to understand?

Unless you feel no it just as abhorrent as most Americans do and you feel some obligation to defend Trump.

He ain't infallible! This is his mistake and he should be a man and own it rather than blaming others and lying about the circumstance.

There is no mistake.

It's Trump's policy! How does this make Democrats look bad? Trump could make this go away with a phone call! What's so hard to understand?

Unless you feel no it just as abhorrent as most Americans do and you feel some obligation to defend Trump.

He ain't infallible! This is his mistake and he should be a man and own it rather than blaming others and lying about the circumstance.
It's law. Why would Congress hold discussions to change it.
The zero tolerance POLICY was enforced by the Trump administration. This wasn't happening at this scale until...

TRUMP CALLED FOR THE IMPLEMENTATION OF THIS POLICY!

The zero tolerance POLICY was enforced by the Trump administration. This wasn't happening at this scale until...

So it's not the law you have a problem with, it's the scale.

Like The POTUS says, change the law.

There is no mistake.
No mistake bk as to your moron trying to blackmail dems It ain't going to work and China will be kicking his ass I can't wait to see the pos you gave us on his knees

There is no mistake.
If another country separated families like Trump si doing, there would be cries of injustice! This is not America! This is not the way America behaves! Why does Trump and his supporters think this is a good policy for them?

Does one have to be a bully and abandon all his humanity and noble virtues to support Trump in this, or does that just make it more comfortable?

You have struck a Faustian bargain. Sell out your morality for what you think is politically winning. I wonder if it's worth it? All it costs is your soul, provided you had one before Trump came down the escalator and called Mexicans murderers, rapists and thieves.

This is their last hope to demonize Republicans before the 2018 elections. I think the People are growing weary of this neverending nonsense. I'm really not seeing their prophesied big blue wave.

More than that, this is blowing up in the Communists faces, as these things always do.

Attachments

• upload_2018-6-18_19-29-26.png
    upload_2018-6-18_19-29-26.png
    61.9 KB · Views: 35

I did not want to say this never happened before because I'm sure, as with all human endeavors, some families have been separated at the border. So I said 'on this scale' because I'm honest.

Are you?

There is no mistake.
If another country separated families like Trump si doing, there would be cries of injustice! This is not America! This is not the way America behaves! Why does Trump and his supporters think this is a good policy for them?

Does one have to be a bully and abandon all his humanity and noble virtues to support Trump in this, or does that just make it more comfortable?

You have struck a Faustian bargain. Sell out your morality for what you think is politically winning. I wonder if it's worth it? All it costs is your soul, provided you had one before Trump came down the escalator and called Mexicans murderers, rapists and thieves.
Here's how to legally apply for asylum. It doesn't involve breaking the law, then getting caught and going to jail.

Asylum or Refugee Status: How to Apply

Trump is enforcing the laws that Obama did not. Obama failed in his job.

I did not want to say this never happened before because I'm sure, as with all human endeavors, some families have been separated at the border. So I said 'on this scale' because I'm honest.

Are you?
If you don't like it, change the law. Sheesh this isn't rocket surgery.

There is no mistake.
No mistake bk as to your moron trying to blackmail dems It ain't going to work and China will be kicking his ass I can't wait to see the pos you gave us on his knees

Oh. Ed is Red Chinese? I never guessed! :auiqs.jpg:

There is no mistake.

I'm all broke up about your moral dilemma.

How many are you sponsoring?

There is no mistake.

-------------------------------------------------- its simply a practical action , no kids hurt , maybe some tears that they'll get over , then breakfast , lunch , then supper and a snack then bed time in a clean bed after watching tv or playing video games . These widdle mexican bambinos never had it so good and all in air conditioned and nice and clean facilities Nosmo . [feckin drama queens]

There is no mistake.

I'm all broke up about your moral dilemma.

How many are you sponsoring?
He’s a fucking hypocrite, a spineless fucking coward

Forum List

Back