All five first ladies speak out against trump's child separation policy

If another country separated families like Trump si doing, there would be cries of injustice! This is not America! This is not the way America behaves! Why does Trump and his supporters think this is a good policy for them?

Does one have to be a bully and abandon all his humanity and noble virtues to support Trump in this, or does that just make it more comfortable?

You have struck a Faustian bargain. Sell out your morality for what you think is politically winning. I wonder if it's worth it? All it costs is your soul, provided you had one before Trump came down the escalator and called Mexicans murderers, rapists and thieves.
-------------------------------------------------- its simply a practical action , no kids hurt , maybe some tears that they'll get over , then breakfast , lunch , then supper and a snack then bed time in a clean bed after watching tv or playing video games . These widdle mexican bambinos never had it so good and all in air conditioned and nice and clean facilities Nosmo . [feckin drama queens]
No one is saying the kids aren't getting adequate care. But you and all the other bullies are turning a blind eye to the emotional trauma that these kids may never get over. You preternatural ability to be a bully is astounding.

Regular pizza, burgers, clean clothes and video games are hardly traumatic

Why would a 3 year old need his mommy when he has pizza?
------------------------------------- kid will stop crying when he gets a taste of the pizza and sees the other kids eating pizza . Can't eat pizza when you are crying BDog !!

The sad part is I think you actually believe that.

o one is saying the kids aren't getting adequate care. But you and all the other bullies are turning a blind eye to the emotional trauma that these kids may never get over. You preternatural ability to be a bully is astounding
Why do you want to release these kids to human trafficking? Have you no soul?
These kids are crying for their parents! Do you sincerely believe that all the kids incarcerated are also the victims of human trafficking? Or does that lame argument just act as a spoonful of sugar to get this reprehensible medicine down!

There is no mistake.
If another country separated families like Trump si doing, there would be cries of injustice! This is not America! This is not the way America behaves! Why does Trump and his supporters think this is a good policy for them?

Does one have to be a bully and abandon all his humanity and noble virtues to support Trump in this, or does that just make it more comfortable?

You have struck a Faustian bargain. Sell out your morality for what you think is politically winning. I wonder if it's worth it? All it costs is your soul, provided you had one before Trump came down the escalator and called Mexicans murderers, rapists and thieves.
-------------------------------------------------- its simply a practical action , no kids hurt , maybe some tears that they'll get over , then breakfast , lunch , then supper and a snack then bed time in a clean bed after watching tv or playing video games . These widdle mexican bambinos never had it so good and all in air conditioned and nice and clean facilities Nosmo . [feckin drama queens]
No one is saying the kids aren't getting adequate care. But you and all the other bullies are turning a blind eye to the emotional trauma that these kids may never get over. You preternatural ability to be a bully is astounding.
Whatever emotional trauma they experience is no different than every child whose parents are criminals.
Here's a hint: seeking asylum is not a criminal act.

They are for the most part economic refugees, seeking financial support.

We have no obligation to them. None.

There is no mistake.

Mommy shouldn't have dragged him across the desert. No wonder she's in jail

There is no mistake.

Whatever emotional trauma they experience is no different than every child whose parents are criminals.

Entering the country illegally is, liar.

It's Trump's policy! How does this make Democrats look bad? Trump could make this go away with a phone call! What's so hard to understand?

Unless you feel no it just as abhorrent as most Americans do and you feel some obligation to defend Trump.

He ain't infallible! This is his mistake and he should be a man and own it rather than blaming others and lying about the circumstance.

There is no mistake.

Actually, you lying pigs claim they are in "concentration camps."

Now that you are exposed as the evil fucking liars that you are, you try to dance around your vile demagoguery...

You fucking Stalinists are disgusting.

I think we're just going to have to shoot it out, I don't see how we normals can coexist with you evil fucks.
Im an older guy and wouldn't mind taking out a dozen or so of you sb's before I go

All 5 first ladies speak out against family-separation immigration policy

Even the one that held her nose and mated with the orange blimp has spoken out against the separation policy. The Dems are loving the optics for November....Thanks to the Orange Bastard!
I don't give a flying-fuck what the swamp creature former first fisted ladies said.
It's clear this is simply another fraud being perpetrated by the media and the Democrats.
Somewhere deep inside you must have recognized this Trump policy as unnecessary trauma to children. And yet you spring to his defense without those moral qualms.

It must ultimately be sickening to defend the indefensible. To celebrate cruelty to children and to abandon American virtues like compassion and simple human respect. I hope it's worth it, this Faustian bargain you've made with Trump. It only costs you your soul.
And where have we heard this BULLSHIT argument before????

RLMMFAO!!!!
Whistle passed the graveyard. You know this is morally, ethically and in terms of simple humanity the wrong thing to do.

I pity you for selling out with such ignorant gusto.

------------------------------------- kid will stop crying when he gets a taste of the pizza and sees the other kids eating pizza . Can't eat pizza when you are crying BDog !!

The sad part is I think you actually believe that.

I don't think you believe all the lies you tell. You are just devoid of ethics.

There is no mistake.

Now that you are exposed as the evil fucking liars that you are, you try to dance around your vile demagoguery...

I think we're just going to have to shoot it out, I don't see how we normals can coexist with you evil fucks.
Im an older guy and wouldn't mind taking out a dozen or so of you sb's before I go

Throwing Twinkies just won't do the trick, ed. :auiqs.jpg:

no crying in baseball

There is no mistake.

I just showed you how to apply legally. All other avenues are illegal, ie, criminal. Dats why dem goes to jail, right dere.

Asylum or Refugee Status: How to Apply

There is no mistake.

What is an SB, comrade?

And what are you going to do, throw your Obama doll at me?

Of all ex ladies Laura Bush should shut her mouth first ok?

I used to like her

but not anymore....she is guilty as hell too

people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones

ok Laura???

It's Trump's policy! How does this make Democrats look bad? Trump could make this go away with a phone call! What's so hard to understand?

Unless you feel no it just as abhorrent as most Americans do and you feel some obligation to defend Trump.

He ain't infallible! This is his mistake and he should be a man and own it rather than blaming others and lying about the circumstance.

There is no mistake.

How dare you show outrage over what you perceive as lies. You and your fellow scumbag Trump supporters misplaced the truth long ago. You wouldn't recognize it if your soul depended on it. But, since you sold your soul to Donald Trump, there is no cost to bear.

Maybe not but with my last breath I'll take out the scum uncensored

There is no mistake.

No, creature comforts are not traumatic. Wondering where your parents are while you are incarcerated at age seven, however, is extremely traumatic.

Maybe not but with my last breath I'll take out the scum uncensored

With a Ding-Dong?

There is no mistake.

No, creature comforts are not traumatic. Wondering where your parents are while you are incarcerated at age seven, however, is extremely traumatic.

So, who is responsible for their being incarcerated?

There is only one answer.

There is no mistake.

----------------------------------------------------------- i mean , YOU Libs , as i said . feckin drama queens . I lived 68 years , went through all the kids emotional kid stuff and never needed any so called help . To a fairly healthy kid this separation is no big deal . These bambinos walked , rode on the top of trains , went thirsty , went hungry , dealt with criminal coyotes and are now having a good time . Pampered American puzzy kids would be lucky to have the same experience Nosmo .
YOU

JAVE

NO

SOUL

Forum List

Back