All five first ladies speak out against trump's child separation policy

All five former first ladies are now vowing to vote for Trump. Such a caring and compassionate man!

I don't think the pussy grabber will get their votes....EVER! But Putin loves him....
We prefer heteros who keep families together over homos who keep them separated.
how many wives has the orange anus gone thru ? How many for Obama? Trumps children are money grubbing thieves too
All that AND he curb stomped the most qualified person to ever run for president.

You're gonna need bigger rocks to kick. :)

All 5 first ladies speak out against family-separation immigration policy

Even the one that held her nose and mated with the orange blimp has spoken out against the separation policy. The Dems are loving the optics for November....Thanks to the Orange Bastard!

Tell us then, what exactly is your solution?

Resignation/impeachment. Someone with a soul as President.

Nice dodge. I see you've got nothing constructive to add here.

Color me shocked.

Even the one that held her nose and mated with the orange blimp has spoken out against the separation policy. The Dems are loving the optics for November....Thanks to the Orange Bastard!

Oust trump.....

Notice how none of you whiners have an actual proposal as to how to deal with the situation?

Telling.

Color me shocked.

It would solve nearly all of the nation’s new problems the came along with this despicable pervert and his crime syndicate.

Color me shocked.

It would solve nearly all of the nation’s new problems the came along with this despicable pervert and his crime syndicate.

Still dodging the question on the topic you're bitching about.

So once again, propose an actual solution.

Eventually, we're going to think you really don't want a solution but rather just something to whine about.

Color me shocked.

Eventually, we're going to think you really don't want a solution but rather just something to whine about.

His resigning would solve a lot of the problems we have had since he’s shown up. We can get back to being a great nation, we won’t have to worry about how he’s going to embarrass us next, the only hit will be the stand up comedians would have to get new material.

Color me shocked.

His resigning would solve a lot of the problems we have had since he’s shown up. We can get back to being a great nation, we won’t have to worry about how he’s going to embarrass us next, the only hit will be the stand up comedians would have to get new material.

But...but...if he resigned...late night comedians and SNL would need to find new material. His incompetence of lack of class give them lots to work with.

Color me shocked.

So you've got nothing.

Got it.

Forum List

Back