All five first ladies speak out against trump's child separation policy

If even the Catholic church is judging you on how you treat children ,Trump you fucked up

Not enough to say this is not who we are We have to prove it through our policies and VOTES
Obama

Amen Brother....there will be Repubs that lose their seats over this....Steven the racist Miller spawn....I assure you!

Has any true American honestly given a flying fuck what any former First Lady has said about anything? This one doesn't. First Ladies are irrelevant PR exercises, nothing more than a president's human ornament. There is nothing a First Lady can say or do that would affect my life in any way shape or form, they simply exist for public gossip and whatever public service they get into, nothing more.

Has any true American honestly given a flying fuck what any former First Lady has said about anything? This one doesn't. First Ladies are irrelevant PR exercises, nothing more than a president's human ornament. There is nothing a First Lady can say or do that would affect my life in any way shape or form, they simply exist for public gossip and whatever public service they get into, nothing more.
All well and good BUT do you let a slime bag a pervert a liar and crook affect your life? A Trump?

All well and good BUT do you let a slime bag a pervert a liar and crook affect your life? A Trump?

No, I don't share your twisted sexually violent fantasies about Trump when this country is measurably doing better under Trump than Obama in every way, shape and form, including race relations, you beneath-contempt little thing I'm kind enough to deign to speak to. Why don't your ilk just grow the hell up and act like mature adults?

No, I don't share your twisted sexually violent fantasies about Trump when this country is measurably doing better under Trump than Obama in every way, shape and form, including race relations, you beneath-contempt little thing I'm kind enough to deign to speak to. Why don't your ilk just grow the hell up and act like mature adults?

Come on....u know that pussy grabber gives you a hard on every night....

2500 children into the wind as political pawns? How many scattered to the wind never finding their families ? Your party and president are low life scum

2500 children into the wind as political pawns? How many scattered to the wind never finding their families ? Your party and president are low life scum

The damage this so called human has done to the GOP is going to be measured in November....

The damage this so called human has done to the GOP is going to be measured in November....
And the damage he caused will live long after him and republicans will pay the price the evil sob left for them

So....it would seem you liberal "males" allow has-been old ladies to tell you what to think about everything. What, do these First Ladies have your testicles in their purses and are holding them hostage?

All five former first ladies are now vowing to vote for Trump. Such a caring and compassionate man!

The 1st ladies speak to our morality in the maternal sense

I understand that , and that it is within the realm of being a good 1st lady

But they arte overshadowed by tough love , which without we'd be hotel california from coast to coast

~S~

So....it would seem you liberal "males" allow has-been old ladies to tell you what to think about everything. What, do these First Ladies have your testicles in their purses and are holding them hostage?
All these ladies are damn smart and know what they're talking about How many republicans have uttered the same words ? You republicans are disgusting

All these ladies are damn smart and know what they're talking about How many republicans have uttered the same words ? You republicans are disgusting
Trump is keeping families together. Such a great man. He did what Obama couldn't.

dont-seperate-illegal-alien-families-keep-families-together-www-04a-org-do-28193484.png

6 lines of wasted energy....

Trump is keeping families together. Such a great man. He did what Obama couldn't.

Aaahhhh...the smell of summertime lies...

Aaahhhh...the smell of summertime lies...
Smells like autumn wins. :)

Forum List

Back