All five first ladies speak out against trump's child separation policy

Actually, you lying pigs claim they are in "concentration camps."

Now that you are exposed as the evil fucking liars that you are, you try to dance around your vile demagoguery...

You fucking Stalinists are disgusting.

I think we're just going to have to shoot it out, I don't see how we normals can coexist with you evil fucks.
Im an older guy and wouldn't mind taking out a dozen or so of you sb's before I go

Throwing Twinkies just won't do the trick, ed. :auiqs.jpg:
Maybe not but with my last breath I'll take out the scum uncensored

You going to pull the obama shaped dildo out of your ass and throw it at me, Comrade?

:lol:

Get a clue fuckwad, WE normals have the guns, WE know how to use them. You Stalinist have rage and hatred.

The guns win.
I was almost an expert in the service and could blow you away as soon as you got out of bed

Did you mean "moi"?

You have no idea of any experience I may have, ed, so that is an empty boast.

Im an older guy and wouldn't mind taking out a dozen or so of you sb's before I go

You going to pull the obama shaped dildo out of your ass and throw it at me, Comrade?

Get a clue fuckwad, WE normals have the guns, WE know how to use them. You Stalinist have rage and hatred.

The guns win.
I was almost an expert in the service and could blow you away as soon as you got out of bed

Sure you could sploogy.

We literally shake at the thought of you commie fucks coming for us... :eusa_whistle:

You're so triggered...

iu
just keep supporting the pussy grabber pervert ,,you probably wish you could get away with that too

With a Ding-Dong?
A favorite but no with my AR

That plastic water gun isn't going to be very effective, sploogy.

You wouldn't know which end of a real firearm to hold, fuckface.
Yeah I served every day at the range And you?

You're a right tough guy, commie shit!

[
He cares for Tyrone, didn't you just read his post?

Children are often the victims of the bad choices that parents make.

I very much care more about American children than those coming from the third world.
You're posting with someone who came from the third world. Legally.

I am now an American citizen. :)

And you are WELCOME here, an improvement to the country!

The lie that we oppose immigration is just stupid.

The guns win.

Did you mean "moi"?

No bk wasn't speaking to you just the other repub mental midget un

The guns win.

Did you mean "moi"?

No bk wasn't speaking to you just the other repub mental midget un

Well shit, I've triggered the little bitch.

Tell me internet tough guy, why do you Stalinist not give a shit about children taken away from American criminal parents?

Oh that's right, you commies hate America.

democrats support illegals and hate Americans.

Simple as that.

The guns win.

Did you mean "moi"?

I have more respect for all the years we spent elsewhere so would never address you as I would republican scum here

All 5 first ladies speak out against family-separation immigration policy

Even the one that held her nose and mated with the orange blimp has spoken out against the separation policy. The Dems are loving the optics for November....Thanks to the Orange Bastard!

Tell us then, what exactly is your solution?

Resignation/impeachment. Someone with a soul as President.
Someone who would abort these children so we wouldn't have to worry about them?

Or someone who would allow them to live on the streets, since their parents are in lockdown?

thousands of kids cry for their parents every day as they are left at daycare.....the bastards!

I pray for President Trump! he saved America:clap2:

and the rest of the planet too! :2up:

Thank you Donald Trump! GOD BLESS

I am buoyed by the hope and belief that the amoral characters thumping their hollow chests ham handedly defending the indefensible are a tiny minority of Americans. This nation does not sell its collective soul especially for someone as amoral and reprehensible as Sonald Trump. We are far smarter, kinder and humanitarian than the squawking few here at USMB obviously are.

Our national nightmare will end soon enough. Then the minority can get back to kicking dogs and yelling at children who wander onto their lawn.

Lay down with dogs and arise with fleas. I can't stand trying to get these thugs to behave as humans any longer. The policy is reprehensible and is not "winnng" by any metric.

thousands of kids cry for their parents every day as they are left at daycare.....the bastards!
Only the first day. After the first day most of them see day care as a fun place to go play. Plus, there are lots of nice grandma types and or mommy types to supervise them and care for them and they know mommy or daddy is coming to pick them up and take them home in a little while when they get done playing.
You don't know anything about taking kids to day care.

Last edited:
All 5 first ladies speak out against family-separation immigration policy

Even the one that held her nose and mated with the orange blimp has spoken out against the separation policy. The Dems are loving the optics for November....Thanks to the Orange Bastard!

Then I am sure they will take these families into their own homes, perhaps even opening a shelter in their own, guarded, gated communities so that these families can stay together....do you think they will do that? Or will they just bitch about this policy now that Trump is President even though it was going on for 8 years under obama and no one cared...

It wasn’t going on under Obama. Not anything like this.

Oh no. It was. But the lamestream media was too busy deep throating Obama to report it.

Barack Obama Separated Kids From Parents at the Border Too - TheResurgent.com

Members of the media who blew up the story quickly deleted tweets once they found out Barack Obama was in charge. Apparently, abused kids only matter if they can be used to attack Donald Trump.

Often it happened because there was a suspicion that the parent of the child was not really the parent. In more than one case, people brought otherwise unaccompanied minors with them even though there was no family relation.

Only the first day. After the first day most of them see day care as a fun place to go play. Plus, there are lots of nice grandma types of mommy types to supervise them and care for them and they know mommy or daddy is coming to pick them up and take them home in a little while when they get done playing.
You don't know anything about taking kids to day care.
That's my point. They get over it.

Dems are using crying kids as a weapon to not secure our boarders.
I know, lets schedule a hearing and release them in our boarders. That's going to work out well.

Why would a 3 year old need his mommy when he has pizza?
------------------------------------- kid will stop crying when he gets a taste of the pizza and sees the other kids eating pizza . Can't eat pizza when you are crying BDog !!

The sad part is I think you actually believe that.

I don't think you believe all the lies you tell. You are just devoid of ethics.
Ethics?!? What do you know of ethics?

Yutz

A great deal, comrade.

Such as the fact that you leftists are sociopaths who have purged yourselves of the tiniest hint of honesty or ethics.

American children are separated from their criminal parents each and every day, but you Stalinists sure don't give a fuck about that.

Now do you?

Typical right winger's remark. Absurd.

Forum List

Back