All five first ladies speak out against trump's child separation policy

All 5 first ladies speak out against family-separation immigration policy

Even the one that held her nose and mated with the orange blimp has spoken out against the separation policy. The Dems are loving the optics for November....Thanks to the Orange Bastard!

They don't care - honestly, like their Orange Overlord they lack the empathy gene and if they could get away with it, they'd march all Blacks, Muslims and Mexicans into the street to be shot.

Losing hope for people and for the country that I love Jim - Donnie Dark has got to go as in YESTERDAY.

What are you talking about? The democrats are already getting Blacks and Mexicans killed in democrat voting districts....they keep letting violent gun criminals out of jail to murder more innocent Black and Mexican people.......

And obama got lots of Mexicans killed when he allowed the drug cartels to buy guns through his Fast and Furious Program...

Even the one that held her nose and mated with the orange blimp has spoken out against the separation policy. The Dems are loving the optics for November....Thanks to the Orange Bastard!
I don't give a flying-fuck what the swamp creature former first fisted ladies said.
It's clear this is simply another fraud being perpetrated by the media and the Democrats.
Somewhere deep inside you must have recognized this Trump policy as unnecessary trauma to children. And yet you spring to his defense without those moral qualms.

It must ultimately be sickening to defend the indefensible. To celebrate cruelty to children and to abandon American virtues like compassion and simple human respect. I hope it's worth it, this Faustian bargain you've made with Trump. It only costs you your soul.

I don't give a flying-fuck what the swamp creature former first fisted ladies said.
It's clear this is simply another fraud being perpetrated by the media and the Democrats.
Somewhere deep inside you must have recognized this Trump policy as unnecessary trauma to children. And yet you spring to his defense without those moral qualms.

It must ultimately be sickening to defend the indefensible. To celebrate cruelty to children and to abandon American virtues like compassion and simple human respect. I hope it's worth it, this Faustian bargain you've made with Trump. It only costs you your soul.
These are people who honestly believe the value of brown people is far below that of white people. They do not care. They are marching to the tune of white nationalism and see this issue as an early step and opportunity to come out and promote the white nationalism cause.

Little brown kids crying now will become grown ups some day. Victory for white nationalist means drastically reducing the number of black and brown Americans, or at least limiting the power or involvement of governing for the people of color.

Authoritarian fascism is taking hold in America. That is the goal of white nationalist.

Then I am sure they will take these families into their own homes, perhaps even opening a shelter in their own, guarded, gated communities so that these families can stay together....do you think they will do that? Or will they just bitch about this policy now that Trump is President even though it was going on for 8 years under obama and no one cared...

It wasn’t going on under Obama. Not anything like this.

Optics look bad for the Dems, who haven't lifted a finger to ease the situation. Dems have lost the election and the optics war.
Dems have coordinated bipartisan immigration reform for 6 years

Republicans refuse to consider it

24 years of doing jack shit about immigration reform......

Df_WiQcU0AA10qN.jpg
----------------------------------- the pictured traitors worked on allowing as much third world immigration of all types as possible .

Optics look bad for the Dems, who haven't lifted a finger to ease the situation. Dems have lost the election and the optics war.

The Dems have nothing to do with this policy and the voters know it. Trump owns this policy. He could stop it with a phone call.

There is no “optics war”. There is right and wrong and what Trump is doing is WRONG.

The Dems have nothing to do with this policy and the voters know it. Trump owns this policy. He could stop it with a phone call.

There is no “optics war”. There is right and wrong and what Trump is doing is WRONG.
He's following the law. Like his predecessor, watshisname.

Team Trump celebrated this policy as a way to dissuade immigration and a way to get Democrats to pay for the wall

No law says you have to break up families

It's Trump's policy! How does this make Democrats look bad? Trump could make this go away with a phone call! What's so hard to understand?

Unless you feel it just as abhorrent as most Americans do and you feel some obligation to defend Trump.

He ain't infallible! This is his mistake and he should be a man and own it rather than blaming others and lying about the circumstance.

Last edited:

No law says you have to break up families
It's compassionate. Unless you want all children to go to jail with their criminal parents.

These are people who honestly believe the value of brown people is far below that of white people. They do not care. They are marching to the tune of white nationalism and see this issue as an early step and opportunity to come out and promote the white nationalism cause.

Little brown kids crying now will become grown ups some day. Victory for white nationalist means drastically reducing the number of black and brown Americans, or at least limiting the power or involvement of governing for the people of color.

Authoritarian fascism is taking hold in America. That is the goal of white nationalist.
------------------------------ i think that i am an America Firster , American Nationalist , Trumper and Deplorable and i have lots of white , black. yellow , red and brown American Brothers and Sisters Camp

It's Trump's policy! How does this make Democrats look bad? Trump could make this go away with a phone call! What's so hard to understand?

Unless you feel no it just as abhorrent as most Americans do and you feel some obligation to defend Trump.

He ain't infallible! This is his mistake and he should be a man and own it rather than blaming others and lying about the circumstance.
It's law. Why would Congress hold discussions to change it.

Unless you feel no it just as abhorrent as most Americans do and you feel some obligation to defend Trump.

Trump owns it
Regardless of how much he blames others

He is like an abusive parent saying........You make me hit you

They don't care - honestly, like their Orange Overlord they lack the empathy gene and if they could get away with it, they'd march all Blacks, Muslims and Mexicans into the street to be shot.

Losing hope for people and for the country that I love Jim - Donnie Dark has got to go as in YESTERDAY
This detour into insanity is why no one takes you seriously

Team Trump celebrated this policy as a way to dissuade immigration and a way to get Democrats to pay for the wall
--------------------------------------- agree and i like the tactic RWinger .

Forum List

Back