All Four Prosecutors Resign In Disgust

trump and the far right radical extremists have been peddling the lie that Biden stopped an investigation into Berisma for his son. Which the exact opposite is true.

Now here is trump and barr stepping in to stop the proper sentencing and imprisonment of roger stone. They already did it with fynn. These two men have either plead guilty or have been found guilty. They are felons who should be going to prison for their crimes.

This makes 2 trump cronies who trump and barr have intervened to prevent proper justice and prison terms.

All four of the prosecutors in the stone case have quit. Even the prosecutors are disgusted with the corruption of trump. They worked all this time. Now trump and barr step in, make a mockery of our justice and the hard work those prosecutors did for so long.

This is just blatant corruption and disgusting.

All four Roger Stone prosecutors resign from case after DOJ backpedals on sentencing recommendation
hahhahahahahhahhaha -I LOVE IT!!!
this is justice for all the crap that's been going on
hahahhahahahahhaha
dang you beat me to it.
The op as no idea what justice is.
James Wolfe democrat got 2 months for leaking classified docs. to the press.
And stone gets 9 years for bloviating.

Dems gave Stone 9 years because they were after Trump. Wanted Stone to flip.... in other words, they were FISHING for Trump crimes at the expense of Stone's life in prison. They don't really care about people and their lives if they are standing in the way of their ideologies.

trump and the far right radical extremists have been peddling the lie that Biden stopped an investigation into Berisma for his son. Which the exact opposite is true.

Now here is trump and barr stepping in to stop the proper sentencing and imprisonment of roger stone. They already did it with fynn. These two men have either plead guilty or have been found guilty. They are felons who should be going to prison for their crimes.

This makes 2 trump cronies who trump and barr have intervened to prevent proper justice and prison terms.

All four of the prosecutors in the stone case have quit. Even the prosecutors are disgusted with the corruption of trump. They worked all this time. Now trump and barr step in, make a mockery of our justice and the hard work those prosecutors did for so long.

All four Roger Stone prosecutors resign from case after DOJ backpedals on sentencing recommendation

How is this not obstruction of justice? Again?

Political interference with the rule of law is a tell-tale sign of banana republics. And here are the jokesters who find it funny:

Funny x 9
night_son
Sunni Man
harmonica
MarathonMike
Rambunctious
S.J.
Godboy
The Breeze
Death Angel​

So far. How much of a loathsome dullard can one be?

My name should be at the top of the list snowflake.

hahhahahahahhahhaha -I LOVE IT!!!
this is justice for all the crap that's been going on
hahahhahahahahhaha
MCD.png
How is indicting Stone justice for all the crap that’s been going on? I’m not seeing the relation. Please explain.
....Mr Trump is kicking a$$--that's the relation

Update on the OP's "ratings":

Funny x 14
The Breeze
night_son
Sunni Man
harmonica
MarathonMike
Rambunctious
S.J.
Godboy
Death Angel
theHawk
Indeependent
Oldstyle
Markle
tyroneweaver​

The party of "Law and Order".

Every one of these goofs would screech at the top of their lungs had President Obama interfered with the sentencing of a crony, and attacked the judge and the prosecutors in that case. Every one of them knows there's not much that would be more inappropriate than a politician interfering in the administration of justice. However, on the day of Trump's election they lost contact with their integrity, such as it was, and lying became mandatory in order to be a good, trumpish lick-spittle. No honor, no pride, and no reason for any.

Trumpers dig self projection...…

Trump had 2 options....he could have just let the Stone prosecution run its course and then pardon him -- since he was already going to do that anyway....

But since Trump is impulsive, he chose the other option....which was to reflexively try to influence the sentencing of one of his allies....

But since we live in the world of "both sides do it" -- all Trumpers have to do is tell themselves that some democrat did it before too -- even tho there is no example of this happening, EVER.....doesn't matter, as long as they believe it...

And as is the case with most conservatives, whatever it is they accuse their political opponent of doing -- is exactly what they end up doing themselves....in reality...

It's different when the shoe's on the other foot, isn't it? I seem to recall a lot of gloating when Comey recommended no charges against Hillary.
As much as you dic suckers want to play "whataboutism" -- there is nothing to compare it to without looking like a dumbass....Obama didn't see one of his political operatives get convicted...then sentenced...then he stepped in and tried to intervene...Trump did just that because to him, Roger Stone is an ally doing his bidding...

Trump has his own DOJ chief and FBI chief -- and they STILL recommended no charges against Hillary....even tho they decided to investigate her AGAIN...and STILL no charges...

So does this mean that Hillary is Trump's ally? In my opinion she is.....because without her, there would be no President Trump....Trump uses her as a boogeyman to make you dic suckers bark like scared dogs...which is in an of itself pathetic -- for a bunch of so-called "alpha males" to act like pussies behind a woman...a woman who according to you dumb asses, STILL HOLDS MORE POWER than your cult leader...

Pres.Trump needs to give Mr.Stone a full pardon. The DOJ's are just working with the prosecutors. Giving them more time to shine. But if Pres.Trump pardons Roger that it will destroy the persecutors' grandstanding moment. Like the way the media's cameras gave Nancy Pelosi free air time destroying SOTU speech. They could have switched to other cameras that wasn't showing her epic moment.

Breaking: President Trump Considers Pardon For Roger Stone

3oyh21.gif

3oyh53.gif

It is all fruit of the poison tree -
These prosecutors knew it.
The FBI has admitted that the original warrants were illegal.
Eventually all the cases will just be poofed.

It's different when the shoe's on the other foot, isn't it? I seem to recall a lot of gloating when Comey recommended no charges against Hillary.
As much as you dic suckers want to play "whataboutism" -- there is nothing to compare it to without looking like a dumbass....Obama didn't see one of his political operatives get convicted...then sentenced...then he stepped in and tried to intervene...Trump did just that because to him, Roger Stone is an ally doing his bidding...

Trump has his own DOJ chief and FBI chief -- and they STILL recommended no charges against Hillary....even tho they decided to investigate her AGAIN...and STILL no charges...

So does this mean that Hillary is Trump's ally? In my opinion she is.....because without her, there would be no President Trump....Trump uses her as a boogeyman to make you dic suckers bark like scared dogs...which is in an of itself pathetic -- for a bunch of so-called "alpha males" to act like pussies behind a woman...a woman who according to you dumb asses, STILL HOLDS MORE POWER than your cult leader...

Obama stepped in before charges were brought
So much better right biffy boy?

Good riddance. Deep state Obama plants persecuting political opponents are lucky they aren’t being charged for abuse of power.

Yet.

You suspect that Trump will be voted out based on what? The 'stellar' cast of nominees that you on the left have come up with to challenge him? How the Democratic agenda 'resonates' with the American people? How badly the economy has done under Trump? How few jobs have been created under his economic policies? I hate to point out the obvious here, White but people are doing far better under Trump's leadership than they were under Barack Obama's. Why would they vote to put progressives back in power when it's very likely your agenda will bring back another recession and cost them their jobs once again?
i laugh every time y’all tout about the economy. The economy has performed the same under Trump as it did during the last few years of Obama. No significant difference, yet it was scorched earth under Obama and the best economy ever under trump. Which year did he get the 4-5% GDP. Remember how horrible it was that Obama never broke 3%?! Trump sure showed him! Well at least he got rid of the debt and deficit, right?! Haha

I love it when the left wants to give Barry credit for economic success that he had little to nothing to do with, Slade! The economy started coming back strong just as soon as the Democrats got "shellacked" in the first mid term election and no longer could ram job killing legislation like ObamaCare through Congress! Obama had nothing to do with the energy boom that drove job growth...he opposed fracking and Big Oil! He was the guy who told us all his plan was to make electricity much more expensive by closing down all the coal burning plants and passing Cap & Trade legislation!

Oh, he wasn't shy about taking credit for the increase in oil and natural gas production but that's laughable when you examine WHERE those increases took place! On lands that Barry controlled...production went down. On lands he didn't...production went up DRAMATICALLY!
Oh yes, I’ve heard those lines too. Regardless of who you credit for the economy the 3% and deficit lines were both major points of critique for Obama, they were promises by Trump to turn around, they haven’t improved under Trump, yet he is being credited for the greatest economy ever. And you don’t seem the irony!!! Haha, what a joke

I look at more than just the end numbers, Slade! I look at one President who's working with almost a zero interest rate from the Fed for the longest time in US history compared to another that has had to absorb 5 rate increases since he was elected. I look at one President who allowed our international competitors to run roughshod over us and compare that President with one that took a principled stand against those same competitors...hit them with tariffs...and got them to stop screwing us so badly. I look at one President who understands what induces hiring and growth by the Private Sector and one who never could figure out why he couldn't get investors to risk their capital! Trump plays chess with the economy...Obama used to lose at tic tack toe!
oh come on... trump has been working with rates between .39% and 2.16% averaging closer to 1%. Your other points are just subjective observations. You’ve glosses right over my point to try and focus on this crap. Come on man. I’m not making a case that Trump has destroyed the economy. I’m just saying he is full of shit when it comes to the economic talking points.

best scenario would be to get Trump out of the White House. Get the Reps in control of the house and Dems in control of the senate.

My points are subjective? Have Fed rates NOT been raised 5 times since Trump was elected? Have we not had to absorb the effects of imposing tariffs on our trading "partners" to get them to stop screwing us over...something that should have been done YEARS ago? I haven't glossed over anything. I've given concrete examples of why I think Trump has done a much better job with the economy than Obama did and why I think that will continue in the future.

You suspect that Trump will be voted out based on what? The 'stellar' cast of nominees that you on the left have come up with to challenge him? How the Democratic agenda 'resonates' with the American people? How badly the economy has done under Trump? How few jobs have been created under his economic policies? I hate to point out the obvious here, White but people are doing far better under Trump's leadership than they were under Barack Obama's. Why would they vote to put progressives back in power when it's very likely your agenda will bring back another recession and cost them their jobs once again?
i laugh every time y’all tout about the economy. The economy has performed the same under Trump as it did during the last few years of Obama. No significant difference, yet it was scorched earth under Obama and the best economy ever under trump. Which year did he get the 4-5% GDP. Remember how horrible it was that Obama never broke 3%?! Trump sure showed him! Well at least he got rid of the debt and deficit, right?! Haha

I love it when the left wants to give Barry credit for economic success that he had little to nothing to do with, Slade! The economy started coming back strong just as soon as the Democrats got "shellacked" in the first mid term election and no longer could ram job killing legislation like ObamaCare through Congress! Obama had nothing to do with the energy boom that drove job growth...he opposed fracking and Big Oil! He was the guy who told us all his plan was to make electricity much more expensive by closing down all the coal burning plants and passing Cap & Trade legislation!

Oh, he wasn't shy about taking credit for the increase in oil and natural gas production but that's laughable when you examine WHERE those increases took place! On lands that Barry controlled...production went down. On lands he didn't...production went up DRAMATICALLY!
Oh yes, I’ve heard those lines too. Regardless of who you credit for the economy the 3% and deficit lines were both major points of critique for Obama, they were promises by Trump to turn around, they haven’t improved under Trump, yet he is being credited for the greatest economy ever. And you don’t seem the irony!!! Haha, what a joke

I look at more than just the end numbers, Slade! I look at one President who's working with almost a zero interest rate from the Fed for the longest time in US history compared to another that has had to absorb 5 rate increases since he was elected. I look at one President who allowed our international competitors to run roughshod over us and compare that President with one that took a principled stand against those same competitors...hit them with tariffs...and got them to stop screwing us so badly. I look at one President who understands what induces hiring and growth by the Private Sector and one who never could figure out why he couldn't get investors to risk their capital! Trump plays chess with the economy...Obama used to lose at tic tack toe!

I'd like to add... When Barry would lose at tic tac toe, he would claim that he gave everything he had, and played well and he deserved victory, therefore he was a winner. :D

I think we both know that Barry wouldn't have to declare anything...the Main Stream Media would have done that for him! They let him get away with "Jobs created or saved" to hide just how badly he implemented nearly a trillion dollars in stimulus money.

Update on the OP's "ratings":

Funny x 14
The Breeze
night_son
Sunni Man
harmonica
MarathonMike
Rambunctious
S.J.
Godboy
Death Angel
theHawk
Indeependent
Oldstyle
Markle
tyroneweaver​

The party of "Law and Order".

Every one of these goofs would screech at the top of their lungs had President Obama interfered with the sentencing of a crony, and attacked the judge and the prosecutors in that case. Every one of them knows there's not much that would be more inappropriate than a politician interfering in the administration of justice. However, on the day of Trump's election they lost contact with their integrity, such as it was, and lying became mandatory in order to be a good, trumpish lick-spittle. No honor, no pride, and no reason for any.

And yet you are fine with Obama sending Lynch to meet with Bill Clinton at an isolated airport while his wife was under investigation.
I would laugh at your hypocrisy and ignorance if it wasn't so sad.

What the DemonRats have done to Mr Stone is one of the many injustices these disgusting Rats have done.
Good those scum resigned.

Sometimes I think you're a sock. Only a sock could say such things. A real person just cannot be that dumb. They really can't . Surely.

There is literally nothing in those words that is not true.

Let see. Found guilty by a 12 person jury of his peers on all 7 felony counts. Continued to make public and twitter statements after the judge put him under a gag order leading up to and during the trial, but that did not keep him quiet or keep him from threatening to kill a witness against him in writing as "Prepare to die cocksucker". Now President Dipshit Trump says even the sentence is unfair, and Barr has stepped in to change the recommended sentencing, causing all four of the federal prosecutors that prosecuted and won the case to resign in protest, one after another.
This kind of interference will probably piss off the judge. I would not be surprised if she doesn't go with the original guidelines or worse. I suspect Trump will pardon Stone before the end of the month. I also suspect Trump will be voted out in November.

Factually false.

How is this not obstruction of justice? Again?

Political interference with the rule of law is a tell-tale sign of banana republics. And here are the jokesters who find it funny:

Funny x 9
night_son
Sunni Man
harmonica
MarathonMike
Rambunctious
S.J.
Godboy
The Breeze
Death Angel​

So far. How much of a loathsome dullard can one be?

They scream that Biden is corrupt and stopped an investigation which is a lie.

Now trump stops fair and proper sentencing and the same people have absolutely no problem with it.

It's so disgusting.
Time for Pardons. And indicting Dem prosecuters.

Absolutely

oh come on... trump has been working with rates between .39% and 2.16% averaging closer to 1%. Your other points are just subjective observations. You’ve glosses right over my point to try and focus on this crap. Come on man. I’m not making a case that Trump has destroyed the economy. I’m just saying he is full of shit when it comes to the economic talking points.

best scenario would be to get Trump out of the White House. Get the Reps in control of the house and Dems in control of the senate.

That is actually true, the interest rates Trump has been working with were low. So were the rates his predecessor had, with major difference; at the beginning of his presidency Trump didn't have trillion dollar stimulus to boost the economy.

Trumpers dig self projection...…

And as is the case with most conservatives, whatever it is they accuse their political opponent of doing -- is exactly what they end up doing themselves....in reality...
\
Well that was certainly an original thought, biff the schiff.

Forum List

Back