All God's saints are killed.

As I recall one must be dead in order to be anointed (or whatever) a saint. So all we're arguing over is expediency of method, right?

you were already told that this particular "saint" has only 42 weeks to live :lol:

As I recall one must be dead in order to be anointed (or whatever) a saint. So all we're arguing over is expediency of method, right?

The Vatican, who made new laws against the laws of God were the ones who made their rules about what a saint is. They had no idea what a saint was used for.

Revelations show that all the saints were killed for our testimonies so why do the popes, cardinals, bishops, priests, pastors, nuns, etc. all live a wonderful life and retire with benefits?

Revelation 6
9: When he opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slain for the word of God and for the witness they had borne;
10: they cried out with a loud voice, "O Sovereign Lord, holy and true, how long before thou wilt judge and avenge our blood on those who dwell upon the earth?"
11: Then they were each given a white robe and told to rest a little longer, until the number of their fellow servants and their brethren should be complete, who were to be killed as they themselves had been.

All us saints are told we're saints by our Creator on the very first day we're born into His hidden knowledge, which is the "born again" experience that no Christian understands.

you were already told that this particular "saint" has only 42 weeks to live :lol:

We saints testify to the Word of God for 42 MONTHS, not weeks.

Revelation 11
1: Then I was given a measuring rod like a staff, and I was told: "Rise and measure the temple of God and the altar and those who worship there,
2: but do not measure the court outside the temple; leave that out, for it is given over to the nations, and they will trample over the holy city for forty-two months.
3: And I will grant my two witnesses power to prophesy for one thousand two hundred and sixty days, clothed in sackcloth."

The "Holy City" is a symbolic name for us saints.

Revelation 11
1: Then I was given a measuring rod like a staff, and I was told: "Rise and measure the temple of God and the altar and those who worship there,
2: but do not measure the court outside the temple; leave that out, for it is given over to the nations, and []they will trample over the holy city for forty-two months[/.
3: And ]I will grant my two witnesses power to prophesy for one thousand two hundred and sixty days,[/clothed in sackcloth."

LOL

the self-proclaimed "saint", full of hatred and vitriol, but with the knowledge how long she will last here :D

and how come the pseudo-saint who rejects Our Lord Jesus Christ still uses the writings of His Apostles? when it suits her
:lmao:

Revelation 11
2: but do not measure the court outside the temple; leave that out, for it is given over to the nations, and []they will trample over the holy city for forty-two months[/.
3: And ]I will grant my two witnesses power to prophesy for one thousand two hundred and sixty days,[/clothed in sackcloth."

You're right that I'm a she called "Mother". Honor your Father and your Mother. The Father is our Creator and the Mother is the created "Christ", or "Word of God" where ALL God's creation exists.

LOL

the self-proclaimed "saint", full of hatred and vitriol, but with the knowledge how long she will last here :D

and how come the pseudo-saint who rejects Our Lord Jesus Christ still uses the writings of His Apostles? when it suits her
:lmao:

There's no hate at all in my testimonies and I don't reject "Christ", which is my created invisible existence in the mind of our Creator.

The Lord of Christians is the flesh of a man they call Jesus who they believe will come floating back to earth someday after he's been sitting on God's lap for all these years. LOL

The true "Christ" is invisible knowledge of God ( God's thoughts ) were His creation exists as wavelengths of energy within His mind. We were spoken into existence from His thoughts. No flesh evolves, it is just an illusion that comes from processed energy in Christ.

God created "Jacob", which is the invisible Christ. And formed "Israel", which is the illusions of the flesh and the things we see in this world.

Isaiah 43
1: But now thus says the LORD, he who created you, O Jacob, he who formed you, O Israel: "Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name, you are mine.

In this prophecy, it shows that God already planned the salvation of ALL His people by saying He redeemed us.

Last edited:
Pure Souls, or catharism, or Gnosticism: all apostate heresies.

Just sayin.

Forum List

Back