All hell breaking loose in California

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the main strategies used by the subversive powers-that-shouldn't-be is Order Out of Chaos. This is much bigger than a Democrat vs Republican thing. Both parties are corrupt and with very few exceptions, sold out to those who are taking us toward world government.

So that's why we're seeing more and more lawlessness, because eventually it's going to be used to justify more authoritarianism which of course is what they want.

You reckon its profitable to steal cans of peas in a flash mob from an HEB while being shot at? :abgg2q.jpg:

Again their problem. If they are going to open bougie high end stores they need high end security. The PoPo are already making arrests. But if you are worried you should stay home.

You have to start your post with the cans of peas lie. More proof leftist must lie to themselves on a daily basis. Imagine being this groomed!

You reckon its profitable to steal cans of peas in a flash mob from an HEB while being shot at? :abgg2q.jpg:

Again their problem. If they are going to open bougie high end stores they need high end security. The PoPo are already making arrests. But if you are worried you should stay home.
I agree with this.

ARMED security, and lots of them. Maybe 100 per store; after all, they're rich men.

They should shoot mobs like this, shoot to kill them.

After all, I'm not a member of a theft mob, so that I can take your indifference to heart.

Not My zoo, not My monkeys.

Also, let's be sure that the DAs in these areas don't file any charges or drop any charges filed.

Work for you?

I agree with this.

ARMED security, and lots of them. Maybe 100 per store; after all, they're rich men.

They should shoot mobs like this, shoot to kill them.

After all, I'm not a member of a theft mob, so that I can take your indifference to heart.

Not My zoo, not My monkeys.

Also, let's be sure that the DAs in these areas don't file any charges or drop any charges filed.

Work for you?

Yep, we can start to look like the 3rd world country we're turning into, why not armed guards in every store you walk into?

Yep, we can start to look like the 3rd world country we're turning into, why not armed guards in every store you walk into?
Do you want to know what is amusing?

The poster I was replying to actually agreed with Me. I think that person agreed with Me because of My opening sentence and didn't bother to think through the implications of what I was alluding to.

I'm not surprised.

Sorry bout that,

1. Shoot looters on sight.
2. Machine gun them down, pay the cops extra for when they bag a looter, say 5k a head, if that doesn't stop them then nothing will, they should then tighten security, making it very difficult to do the crime, bullet proof glass on doors going in, and all display cases, lay down fire on these looters, kill em all.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back