All kidding aside, Biden did not look or sound good AT ALL today.

How can democrats manage things so Joe wins the election but then immediately drops dead?

What a delicate balance they must strike.
The real question is what do they do if he collapses with exhaustion between now and election day?
Well, then Kamel Toe Harris takes over, most likely.
Hmmm could Kamala pick Barack Obama to be Vice President or is that against the rules?
Obama can not be President so NO.

Technically he can serve 2 and half years more but since he is not eligible for the full term he can not be VP.

James Woods prediction looking solid at the moment.

1599179383920.jpeg

I just saw him speaking today in Kenosha. He sounded hoarse, breathing heavily and did not look right. The poor guy just has no stamina there is something wrong with him and it's not just his mind.

It's not about Joe-been-hiden. It's about a dem agenda to put WHOM they want, which will obviously replace him within 3 months.

No worry. Joe won't get 15% the vote, even if the whore kameltoe offers free blowjobs to voters like Madonna did. Who would want that, I'd cut my dick off first, donate it to Chas Bono or something.

I just saw him speaking today in Kenosha. He sounded hoarse, breathing heavily and did not look right. The poor guy just has no stamina there is something wrong with him and it's not just his mind.

I noticed the same thing. Joe Biden needs to retire.

Well, I think we should hope nothing happens to him before election day...whoever replaces him might actually be able to beat Trump

Yet, I still have a sneakin suspicion he will fall by the wayside ....one way or the other.

He better stay far away from hillary...and if forced to be around her at some occasion....do not....do not....do not drink anything in her presence.

putin learned a few tricks from hillary.
If they had anyone that could beat Trump why dint they elect them?

Well, I think we should hope nothing happens to him before election day...whoever replaces him might actually be able to beat Trump

Yet, I still have a sneakin suspicion he will fall by the wayside ....one way or the other.

He better stay far away from hillary...and if forced to be around her at some occasion....do not....do not....do not drink anything in her presence.

putin learned a few tricks from hillary.
If they had anyone that could beat Trump why dint they elect them?

There is a thing called the vote....i doubt they believed biden would win....and after he beat all the other democrats the DNC took too much comfort in the fallacious polling going on showing Biden over Trump by a landslide.

He will never look good or sound good to a Trump Humper. I saw Trump speaking today how many lies do you think were told today?

The point Sleepy Joe's fake news can have you believing Trump said that....

Trouble is the “Sleepy Joe” attack is stale and wont change any voter minds to switch from Biden to the orange buffoon. That’s all you got against Biden from today..

But the news ‘fake or not’ that came out today that Trump says American soldiers getting killed and wounded in war are losers and suckers will hurt Trump more than the sleepy joe attack will hurt Biden.

What Biden will give us is Kamala

Of course. Thanks to TrumpO’s “losers and suckers” low opinion of killed and captured American combat veterans I agree Biden will give us a great honorable and intelligent Vice President.

America’s military Family will settle amongst themselves If TRUMPO actually said those vile things.

it’s already started:

Ret. Gen. Mark Hertling on Friday told CNN’s Jim Sciutto that many military service members do not think much of President Donald Trump and his views on the military.

And all you got is that SLEEPY JOE bullshit campaigning alongside a black woman.

If his wife really loved him she'd be happy with his half century sucking off the taxpayer dime and tell him to retire.

These people are like Roman emperor families or English Tudors. They have no problem throwing each other to the wolves or chopping each others' heads off, even your own husband, brother or cousin. Power is all and all is power.

How can democrats manage things so Joe wins the election but then immediately drops dead?

What a delicate balance they must strike.
The real question is what do they do if he collapses with exhaustion between now and election day?
Well, then Kamel Toe Harris takes over, most likely.
Hmmm could Kamala pick Barack Obama to be Vice President or is that against the rules?
Of course it is, the Vice President has to be eligible to serve as president, Obama has already hit the Constitutional limit of two terms. That's why the democrats couldn't run Bill Clinton for a third term.

They might as well have stuck their hands up his ass and manipulated him like a puppet, maybe doing the voice as well, just to make sure he doesn't screw it up!

Forum List

Back