All Leftists Are Hypocrites

The only losers are the Democrats because they lost credibility. As for fascism, look no further than your dear leaders who wanted the country to maintain shutdown during COVID while the liberal elite went about their business with private salon appointments and dinner parties. That’s fascism… “do as I say, not as I do”.
My community never shut down during the pandemic.

My community never shut down during the pandemic.
Good for you and your community; must be a Red State. Can’t say say the same for Blue State Communities like New York, DC, Boston, San Francisco, Seattle, and Chicago. These communities shut down a lot yet mad exceptions for protests and riots.

With numbers like that, how is it possible your side lost the House in the mid-terms, scratched and clawed to keep the Senate, and have such low Presidential approval ratings?
Shh... it's a closely guarded secret.

Hillary will get you if you find out

With numbers like that, how is it possible your side lost the House in the mid-terms, scratched and clawed to keep the Senate, and have such low Presidential approval ratings?
Yeah...it makes the whole "the election was stolen" argument more ridiculous. Somehow the democrats only seem to rig one contest and not every election up and down the ballot. Strange huh.

They ran companies. You know, capitalism.

They didn’t make $70M working for the government their entire lives.
No one does, moron.

Unless, you're Trump.

May 14 2018
“President Xi of China, and I, are working together to give massive Chinese phone company, ZTE, a way to get back into business, fast,” Trump announced on Twitter Sunday morning. “Too many jobs in China lost. Commerce Department has been instructed to get it done!”

Trump did not mention in that tweet or its follow-ups that on Thursday, the developer of a theme park resort outside of Jakarta had signed a deal to receive as much as $500 million in Chinese government loans, as well as another $500 million from Chinese banks, according to Agence France-Presse.

Trump’s family business, the Trump Organization, has a deal to license the Trump name to the resort, which includes a golf course and hotels.

Trump drops sanctions, gets $1,000,000,000 in Chinese checks.

No one does, moron.

Unless, you're Trump.

May 14 2018
“President Xi of China, and I, are working together to give massive Chinese phone company, ZTE, a way to get back into business, fast,” Trump announced on Twitter Sunday morning. “Too many jobs in China lost. Commerce Department has been instructed to get it done!”

Trump did not mention in that tweet or its follow-ups that on Thursday, the developer of a theme park resort outside of Jakarta had signed a deal to receive as much as $500 million in Chinese government loans, as well as another $500 million from Chinese banks, according to Agence France-Presse.

Trump’s family business, the Trump Organization, has a deal to license the Trump name to the resort, which includes a golf course and hotels.

Trump drops sanctions, gets $1,000,000,000 in Chinese checks.
Trump runs companies.

Why can’t you tell us how Obama has a net worth of $70M when he’s only ever been a public servant?

Trump runs companies.
Trump couldn't run a lemonade stand without bankrupting it.
Why can’t you tell us how Obama has a net worth of $70M when he’s only ever been a public servant?
I just did you moron.
Obama has written dozens of books.

List of Books by Barack Obama​

1688984636176.png
Barnes & Noble
https://www.barnesandnoble.com › Authors

Renegades: Born in the USA
Of Thee I Sing: A Letter to My…
Dreams from My Father: A Story…
The Audacity of Hope: Thoughts…
Obama: An Intimate Portrait
The Complete Peanuts 1999-2000…
Barack Before Obama: Life…
Dreams from My Father (Adapted…
Los sueños de mi padre…
Be Vigilant But Not Afraid:…
Conversations with Myself
Knowing Him by Hear

Speaking engagements.

Barack Obama Is Coming to Australia in 2023 for a ...​

1688984550447.png
Concrete Playground
https://concreteplayground.com › ... › Culture

Nov 24, 2022 — Former US President Barack Obama is heading to Sydney and Melbourne in March for an Australian speaking tour about leadership.

A TV producer.

Higher Ground Productions​

1688984717692.jpeg
Higher Ground Productions
https://highergroundmedia.com

Higher Ground was founded by President Barack Obama and Michelle Obama in 2018 to tell powerful stories that entertain, inform, and inspire— while elevating new ...

Trump is STILL on his 7th year of his grifting tour.

Attachments

• 1688984636228.jpeg
    1688984636228.jpeg
    2.1 KB · Views: 5

Mark Zuckerberg spent $43M on security while giving millions to defund the police groups.

Ben and Jerry’s calls for everyone to give their land back to the Indians, yet all of their mansions and businesses remain firmly in the hands of whites.

Kerry, Obama, Gore Biden, et al tell you that you must pay higher taxes and make sacrifices while they buy beachfront mansions and fly private jets.

Democrats bitch about ‘the rich’ while conducting insider trading, taking every tax break they can, and adding more to their multimillions.

Democrats scream about racism while demanding they be allowed to hand out or deny perks based upon skin color.

Democrats say kids are safe while conducting protests demanding they be allowed to sexually mutilate children.

Democrats claim they are the party of science but can’t even define what a woman is.

During the pandemic Democrats demanded you surrender your civil rights while they went to parties, hair salons, went on vacations, failed to wear masks, etc.

Democrats in Congress blasted SCOTUS for saying Congress has the power for spending. Yeah, try to figure that one out.

The list goes on and on.

this is very true. The Demafasict party is well represented in Orwell’s Animal Farm

Forum List

Back