All sane men need to wake up and vote clinton

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
Yep, all sane men need to vote Hillary Clinton! The tea party seeks to destroy everything our sex has created from infrastructure that men built with our bare hands from the earliest civilizations until modern times, to the science that men like Newton, Michael Faraday, Archimedes, Galileo Galilei, and Niels David Bohr spent decades of their lives in order to advance our world, while probably our greatest achievement that allows humanities great societies to function is our democratic and republican forms of governments that allows all of our peoples to have a say over the future of our societies....We built the college and moved our species out of the stone age and slowly handed more power not only for the upper class, but for the other 99% of our societies. We cleaned up our messes, and expected better in the past....Why should anything be different today?

What the tea party wants to do is take us back to the stone age and shit on everything we have ever did to better humanity. Do you realize that the tea party believes in the very worse of our species from the outright hatred of education to the hatred of modern civilization its self as they fight for the good old days before such concepts. How the hell can we vote for such that fights to enrich modern day BARONS, thinks education is evil and believes that the people shouldn't have a right to have a government that governs for all of our betterment.

I beg every male be they educated or not to say NO to the republican party! It plays to our cave man days and that isn't what we're anymore. We're better! I am going to be very disappointing in the male sex if it chooses to hunt and live in caves again on Nov 9th instead of being the civilized men that i know we all can be. Of course, I understand full well with the very same feelings and understanding that we're treated unfairly and Hillary isn't the best for changing that, but she is better then turning our backs on everything we have ever done to advance our world. There's better ways and that is to not be silent any longer and demand just as much respect as everyone else.

I appeal to your better judgement.

Last edited:
Yep, all sane men need to vote Hillary Clinton! The tea party seeks to destroy everything our sex has created from infrastructure that men built with our bare hands from the earliest civilizations until modern times, to the science that men like Newton, Michael Faraday, Archimedes, Galileo Galilei, and Niels David Bohr spent decades of their lives in order to advance our world, while probably our greatest achievement that allows humanities great societies to function is our democratic and republican forms of governments that allow all of our people to have a say over the future of our socities....We built the college and moved our species out of the stone age and slowly handed more power not only for the upper class, but for the other 99% of our societies. We cleaned up our messes, and expected better in the past....Why should anything be different today?

What the tea party wants to do is take us back to the stone age and shit on everything we have ever did to better humanity. Do you realize that the tea party believes in the very worse of our species from the outright hatred of education to the hatred of modern civilization its self as they fight for the good old days before such concepts. How the hell can we vote for such that fights to enrich modern day BARONS, thinks education is evil and believes that the people shouldn't have a right to have a government that governs for all of our betterment.

I beg every male be they educated or not to say NO to the republican party! It plays to our cave man days and that isn't what we're anymore. We're better! I am going to be very disappointing in the male sex if it chooses to hunt and live in caves again on Nov 9th instead of being the civilized men that i know we all can be. Of course, I understand full well with the very same feelings and understanding that we're treated unfairly and Hillary isn't the best for changing that, but she is better then turning our backs on everything we have ever done to advance our world. There's better ways and that is to not be silent any longer and demand just as much respect as everyone else.

Amen to that. I'm with Hillary all the way.

Grow a pair, vote Trump.

Like most people who call themselves men. What, we are expected vote for a feminist gender supremacist?

Men? Gee I thought women won the right to vote ..oh a year or 2 ago. Guess I was wrong.

PLUS I think we should vote for who we want, not for who someone is shoving down our throats, trying to force us to vote for.

Why would I vote for the most corrupt person to ever be nominated as a major party candidate for president?

Yep, all sane men need to vote Hillary Clinton! The tea party seeks to destroy everything our sex has created from infrastructure that men built with our bare hands from the earliest civilizations until modern times, to the science that men like Newton, Michael Faraday, Archimedes, Galileo Galilei, and Niels David Bohr spent decades of their lives in order to advance our world, while probably our greatest achievement that allows humanities great societies to function is our democratic and republican forms of governments that allows all of our peoples to have a say over the future of our societies....We built the college and moved our species out of the stone age and slowly handed more power not only for the upper class, but for the other 99% of our societies. We cleaned up our messes, and expected better in the past....Why should anything be different today?

This belongs in the Rubber Room. You have flipped your lid!

sane people would not vote for either trump or clinton.......you would know that matt if you were not so foolish....

Lol.......you had me going.....I didn't realize this was a prank thread. ..... :lol: :lol:

This year, anyone sane should stay home, or vote third party.

Neither of these candidates should be anywhere near the WH

Yeah, our big protest would be not to vote at all. Can you imagine?

We need to vote Clinton so that Matthew can keep his over-paying government job, which mostly consists of posting propaganda on internet forums.

That's the real reason.

fc9b736632_412ZiT3lOcL.jpg

We need to vote Clinton so that Matthew can keep his over-paying government job, which mostly consists of posting propaganda on internet forums.

/snort

Yep, all sane men need to vote Hillary Clinton! The tea party seeks to destroy everything our sex has created from infrastructure that men built with our bare hands from the earliest civilizations until modern times, to the science that men like Newton, Michael Faraday, Archimedes, Galileo Galilei, and Niels David Bohr spent decades of their lives in order to advance our world, while probably our greatest achievement that allows humanities great societies to function is our democratic and republican forms of governments that allow all of our people to have a say over the future of our socities....We built the college and moved our species out of the stone age and slowly handed more power not only for the upper class, but for the other 99% of our societies. We cleaned up our messes, and expected better in the past....Why should anything be different today?

Me too and I know many middle class, upper middle class & rich white guys who will be voting for Hillary.

Now if we can get your black asses to show up to vote, you dumb bitches, stupid kids, you spics and dirty Muslims! Get your asses out and vote! And you better show up again in 2018

But then we'll miss out on the fun! eight glorious years of journalists being bitch slapped.

It'll probably even cure some of them of lesbianism.

Me too and I know many middle class, upper middle class & rich white guys who will be voting for Hillary.

Now if we can get your black asses to show up to vote, you dumb bitches, stupid kids, you spics and dirty Muslims! Get your asses out and vote! And you better show up again in 2018
My, my! Your true nature comes out. You're a goddamned racist!

Forum List

Back