All The News Anti-Israel Posters Will Not Read Or Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Israel Police report - The terrorist attack in Acre was on a nationalistic background

Police Spokesperson :
* The commander of the Hof district, Peretz Amar, assesses the situation at the Acre police station following the attack *

The assessment of the situation ended at these minutes with the participation of all the security forces, in the context of which the terrorist attack that took place a few hours ago was investigated.

The investigation of the incident, including the findings of the scene and the documentation, indicates that this was a nationalistic attack.

According to preliminary findings, it appears that a number of attempts have been made by the driver, an Arab with a blue ID who is not a resident of the city, to run through several arenas, security forces, with the emphasis on deliberately trampling uniformed policemen and soldiers.

The lawyer of the driver: "A completely normative person, was not connected to any organization"

Attorney Adel Dahab, who represents the driver who carried out the attack in Acre, said: "This is a completely normative person, an employee, not connected to politics and to any organization.
It seems logical to you that he was going to carry out an attack with his wife, endangering her and the fetus's life, we saw conflicting messages about what happened, but it is clear that there is no difference between this incident and any other accident. "

Driver's father: "All that happened was that he took his pregnant wife for a test." Another relative added: "On many occasions he said he was for peace and coexistence"

It's not a solution, it's a suicide.

For Israel?

How so?
Pre-1967 "Auschwitz borders" plus a terrorist Palestinian state. Ideal conditions to destroy Israel.

I didn't say anything about "67 borders" and would not suggest them.

And Gaza is incapable of destroying Israel.

On the contrary, I think Jordan would be an excellent ally with Israel to keep the more extreme factions within Jordan's sovereign territory under control.
OK. May be I misunderstood 'make "Palestine" a province of Jordan'. What did you mean?

I mentioned Gaza as additional factor.

Jordan is an enemy of Israel.

Jordan and Israel signed a peace treaty in 1994.
Which means that Israel and Jordan formally are not in state of war. It dosn't necessary mean that Jordan today is less hostile toward Israel than she was before signing the treaty.

It's not a solution, it's a suicide.

For Israel?

How so?
Pre-1967 "Auschwitz borders" plus a terrorist Palestinian state. Ideal conditions to destroy Israel.

I didn't say anything about "67 borders" and would not suggest them.

And Gaza is incapable of destroying Israel.

On the contrary, I think Jordan would be an excellent ally with Israel to keep the more extreme factions within Jordan's sovereign territory under control.
OK. May be I misunderstood 'make "Palestine" a province of Jordan'. What did you mean?

Jordan has a Peace Treaty with Israel. Some Jordanians do not want peace with Israel, which is different from Jordan being an enemy of Israel.
All Jordanians do not want peace with Israel, but they have no chances against Israel and they need American money. And actually there is no real peace, but rather something like an improved truce. Russia and Japan didn't signed peace treaty, but they are not enemies. Jordan was and is an enemy of Israel.
Palestine is probably refers to the "State of Palestine, which is what Areas A and B of Judea and Samaria (West Bank) would be.
Then it is the same "Auschwitz borders".

I disagree. Jordan has a peace treaty with Israel. And it seems to me they are natural allies against some of the more extreme elements in the ME. It is in their mutual best interests to continue to be allies.
Jordan never was and is not an ally of Israel.
It would certainly NOT be in Jordan's best interests to invade or otherwise start a war with Israel.
Yes, they remember well the 1967 lesson.
The hope, in making Palestine part of Jordan (perhaps as a separate, semi-autonomous province), is to take some of the fight out of the Arab Palestinians and remove the Jewish people as the object or symbol of their victimhood.
It never will happen.
I think it just softens the whole conflict. The Arab Palestinians would be in conflict with Jordan for independence (a relatively mild conflict, if one at all and an easy fix).
Palestinians will never agree to be a part of Jordan in the first place.
Maintains Jewish sovereignty over Jerusalem, while assigning Jordan her "special role".
The "special role" of Jordan is to incite violence and deny the rights of Jews in Jerusalem.

I disagree. Jordan has a peace treaty with Israel. And it seems to me they are natural allies against some of the more extreme elements in the ME. It is in their mutual best interests to continue to be allies.
It would certainly NOT be in Jordan's best interests to invade or otherwise start a war with Israel.
Yes, they remember well the 1967 lesson.
The hope, in making Palestine part of Jordan (perhaps as a separate, semi-autonomous province), is to take some of the fight out of the Arab Palestinians and remove the Jewish people as the object or symbol of their victimhood.
It never will happen.
I think it just softens the whole conflict. The Arab Palestinians would be in conflict with Jordan for independence (a relatively mild conflict, if one at all and an easy fix).
Maintains Jewish sovereignty over Jerusalem, while assigning Jordan her "special role".
The "special role" of Jordan is to incite violence and deny the rights of Jews in Jerusalem.
Both Egypt and Jordan meant the peace treaty they signed.
It is the next generations and the continued islamic generations who are demanding that both end the treaties and the relationships they have with Israel, no matter how small.

They cannot because Iran has become an issue in the area. Iran is a threat to all Sunni States and they know that only Israel can contain Iran.

If we discount the extremists in both countries, including the afraid King Abdullah of Jordan......

We are dealing with Iran, ISIS, Turkey and all of those groups who were not around when the treaties were signed and are interested in taking power and create their caliphate or anything else as we saw with ISIS.

Both Egypt and Jordan want to keep the treaties, because they know neither would win any war with Israel, and they have much to gain from Israel itself, be it in any kind of help for the people, security, etc.

Israel does not want any more wars. Attempts to avoid at any cost by being the strongest military around. Which is not to say that the King of Jordan isn't thinking about his own interests feeling threatened by the groups in his country, which goes to show the "show of force" after what happened at the Embassy there. And they are only now resolving that issue.

Diplomacy is the only way to go for now. Sooner or later all the pieces need to come together. Israel will not be giving up anything for nothing.

There is another war with Gaza and Lebanon brewing for Iran's sake. The move of the Embassy will bring a lot of headaches which Israel is already working on to deal with when May comes.

One can only wait and see if Hamas and Hezbollah are really willing to go another round with Israel. At what cost to them, as Israel has made it very clear that there is not going to be a next time.

Stay tuned every one.

Maybe not a friend. But definitely an ally. If things so sideways in the ME, whether the catalyst is ISIS or Hezbollah or Iran, Jordan does not want to be fighting against Israel and a Trump-led US. Does Jordan support Palestinian independence? Why or why not? If Jordan and Israel can work together to contain the extremists, under Jordanian (rather than Israeli) guidance, doesn't that bring about the best possible outcome for everyone?

It never will happen.
Maybe not. But it might certainly soften the situation. Its possible that Arab Palestinians will throw rocks and commit stabbing attacks against Arab Jordanians living down the hill from them. But it seems to me less likely.

I think Palestinians might be quite inclined to it. It would be advantageous to them. The leadership not so much.

Yes, this does sometimes seem true. Jordan must certainly be seen by the rest of the Arab world to be "protecting" al-Haram al-Sharif. But protecting the Holy Place will be much easier once the tensions over sovereignty are diffused, imo.

Israeli Court Blasts Shin Bet: Interrogation Tactics Led to False Confession, Imprisonment of Palestinian
Israeli court blasts Shin Bet: Interrogation tactics led to false confession, imprisonment of Palestinian

For the first time in its history, an interrogator from Israel’s secret police agency, the Shin Bet, is to face a criminal investigation over allegations of torture.

It will be the first probe of the Shin Bet since Israel’s supreme court issued a landmark ruling nearly two decades ago prohibiting, except in extraordinary circumstances, the use of what it termed “special methods” of interrogation.

Before the ruling, physical abuse of Palestinians had been routine and resulted in several deaths in custody.
Israel’s Shin Bet to face first-ever torture probe

interviewed here on France24 where he claims to support peace, and also that he cannot return to "Palestine" because Israel would arrest him because of his support of Palestinian rights. When pressed about whether he attempted to return home, he said that he had been detained for hours at the airport but he never says that he was not allowed back.

Even so, he has supposedly applied for asylum in France because of his oppression. He does have residence there but as far as I can tell he never received asylum.

He told the Jerusalem Post in 2014 "“I have many Israeli friends from my work as a peace activist. ... I believe in peace and support peace, because violence begets violence.”
But he has posted on Facebook that he supports a Hamas terrorist named Mohammed Basset Al Harob, who murdered 3 people in a shooting and ramming attack on Nov 19, 2015. The victims were an 18 year old American Jew, an Israeli Jewish father of 4 and a Palestinian bystander.

(full article online)

"Peaceful" Palestinian marathoner supports terror ~ Elder Of Ziyon - Israel News

interviewed here on France24 where he claims to support peace, and also that he cannot return to "Palestine" because Israel would arrest him because of his support of Palestinian rights. When pressed about whether he attempted to return home, he said that he had been detained for hours at the airport but he never says that he was not allowed back.

Even so, he has supposedly applied for asylum in France because of his oppression. He does have residence there but as far as I can tell he never received asylum.

He told the Jerusalem Post in 2014 "“I have many Israeli friends from my work as a peace activist. ... I believe in peace and support peace, because violence begets violence.”
But he has posted on Facebook that he supports a Hamas terrorist named Mohammed Basset Al Harob, who murdered 3 people in a shooting and ramming attack on Nov 19, 2015. The victims were an 18 year old American Jew, an Israeli Jewish father of 4 and a Palestinian bystander.

(full article online)

"Peaceful" Palestinian marathoner supports terror ~ Elder Of Ziyon - Israel News
No link to the claims or facebook? :bsflag:

(full article online)

https://www.facebook.com/AlQadiPAL?fref=search

Lazy , very lazy.

What else needs to be done for you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=495&v=splN5O06Vxo

Challenging Palestinian universities over students who honor a terrorist

Challenging Palestinian universities over students who honor a terrorist
The American Victims of Palestinian Terrorism organization is urging American universities with relationships with Palestinian schools to cut ties with a group that honors Palestinian terrorist Dalal Mughrabi, who perpetrated the 1978 Coastal Road massacre that killed 38 Israelis.

(March 5, 2018 / JNS) On the eve of the anniversary of one of the worst terrorist attacks in Israel’s history, advocates for terror victims are turning up the heat on Palestinian universities that host a group named in honor of the leader of the massacre.

Early in the morning on March 11, 1978, a Fatah terror squad led by 19-year-old Dalal Mughrabi landed on the Tel Aviv shore in rubber boats. There they encountered Gail Rubin, a nature photographer from New York City and the niece of U.S. Sen. Abraham Ribicoff. Mughrabi shot her to death at point-blank range.

(full article online)

Lazy , very lazy.

Palestinians always have problems.

(full article online)

Lazy , very lazy.

So-called "Pal'istanians" have problems with silly publicly stunts.

Organize a flotilla.

Thanks.

(full article online)

Lazy , very lazy.

Nerdeen Kiswani, the chair of NYC Students for Justice in Palestine

THANK YOU ISRAEL !!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back