All The News Anti-Israel Posters Will Not Read Or Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interestingly, several previous versions of the report had accurately referred to “the Hamas-run Gaza health ministry” but the obviously relevant fact that the body reporting injuries and casualties is the same body firing the rockets and mortars was curiously erased from the final version of the article set to remain online.

(full article online)

BBC unquestioningly amplifies unsubstantiated Hamas claims

Zionism is a Jewish national movement which is named after Mount Zion and aims to restore the glory of Israel and through the establishment of the Judean people in Palestine to establish the Temple and the destruction of the Al-Aqsa Mosque and to the head of this state of the Messiah, which ends with the rule of the world.

(full article online)

Arab definition of Zionism: The destruction of Al Aqsa, building the Temple, bringing the Messiah and ruling the world ~ Elder Of Ziyon - Israel News

While the civil war that separates the Hamas and Fatah street gangs has never ended, the tactic seemingly being waged by Hamas accomplishes nothing but Hamas being beaten down by Israeli airstrikes.

HAMAS STRATEGY: KILL ISRAELIS TO DEFEAT FATAH

Hamas strategy: Kill Israelis to defeat Fatah

Numerous analysts are trying to explain the timing of Hamas’s missile launch this week at a town north of Tel Aviv 85 km. inside Israel. While it seems clear the missile was directed at Israelis, Hamas’s real target was Fatah, the ruling PA political party of Mahmoud Abbas.

Since the end of the Palestinian civil war in 2007, when Hamas took control of the Gaza Strip, Fatah and Hamas have been sparring in an ongoing internal war for the hearts and minds of Palestinians. There are many periods when PA media produce more hate incitement against Hamas, and vice versa, than against Israel. Now is one of those times.

Seems that Islamo-reality is an alternate reality,

The discussion panels on Saturday only included a one-sided perspective on Gaza. There was no mention of Gazan terrorism and the “pay to slay” policy of paying salaries to terrorists (and the families of terrorists) who kill innocent Jews, Americans, and others. There was no mention of the riots to break through Israel’s border, or the terror tunnels built by Hamas. And there was certainly no mention of the thousands of rockets launched from Gaza targeting Israeli civilians.

What is mind-boggling is that after 34 years of research, Roy still doesn’t get it. If she did, she would not have such trouble understanding the PA’s decision. The Palestinian leadership and their allies do not care about their people. They only want to destroy Israel.

The program deteriorated from there, with Hani Almadhoun stating “sewage got into Israeli beaches and all of a sudden they were concerned about the well-being of Palestinians.” He neglected to mention that sewage was pumped into the sea because Hamas refused to allocate electricity for their waste treatment plant. If there were any pretense of academic honesty, this would have been made clear.

I don’t want to see people suffer in Gaza, and I don’t know anyone who does. However, to solve problems, the discussion must be informed by a comprehensive approach.

(full article online)

Gaza Conference by Duke and University of North Carolina Sinks Academia to a New Low

Listeners to BBC Radio 4’s ‘Six O’Clock News’ on Friday, March 22nd heard a report (from 16:53 here) concerning the UN Human Rights Council’s adoption earlier in the day of the reportsubmitted by the commission of inquiry it set up last May. [emphasis in italics in the original, emphasis in bold added]
----------

Apparently Yolande Knell has not sufficiently studied the Commission’s report (see page 104) as she cites the number – 189 – of Palestinians it claims were killed during the rioting rather than the number it claims were killed by Israeli forces.

As we see, throughout this news bulletin the year-long rioting that has included hundreds of petrol bomb attacks, IED attacks, grenade attacks and shooting attacks as well as infiltration attempts was euphemistically portrayed (in line with BBC editorial policy from day one) as “protests” and “demonstrations”.

Knell’s portrayal of the March 22 incidents as a demonstration “against Israeli policies” clearly does not give audiences a clear understanding of what actually happened on that day.

For fifty-one weeks the BBC has been producing coverage of the ‘Great Return March’ rioting that has uniformly downplayed or erased the violent nature of the events and the role of terror groups in their organisation and execution has (until some recent but isolated clarification by Yolande Knell concerning Hamas’ involvement) been repeatedly ignored.

The BBC’s funding public has heard absolutely nothing about the airborne explosive devicesemployed in recent months or the night-time rioting organised by Hamas. Audiences have however heard and seen homogeneously uncritical promotion of the UNHRC commission’s report on a subject about which they have been serially under-informed.

(full article online)

BBC’s Knell claims Gaza IED attackers ‘demonstrate against Israeli policies’

The discussion panels on Saturday only included a one-sided perspective on Gaza. There was no mention of Gazan terrorism and the “pay to slay” policy of paying salaries to terrorists (and the families of terrorists) who kill innocent Jews, Americans, and others. There was no mention of the riots to break through Israel’s border, or the terror tunnels built by Hamas. And there was certainly no mention of the thousands of rockets launched from Gaza targeting Israeli civilians.

What is mind-boggling is that after 34 years of research, Roy still doesn’t get it. If she did, she would not have such trouble understanding the PA’s decision. The Palestinian leadership and their allies do not care about their people. They only want to destroy Israel.

The program deteriorated from there, with Hani Almadhoun stating “sewage got into Israeli beaches and all of a sudden they were concerned about the well-being of Palestinians.” He neglected to mention that sewage was pumped into the sea because Hamas refused to allocate electricity for their waste treatment plant. If there were any pretense of academic honesty, this would have been made clear.

I don’t want to see people suffer in Gaza, and I don’t know anyone who does. However, to solve problems, the discussion must be informed by a comprehensive approach.

(full article online)

Gaza Conference by Duke and University of North Carolina Sinks Academia to a New Low

(full article online)

Indeed.

Any discissuon of the renewed civil war being waged between the two rival islamic terrorist franchises?

Indeed, that would make for a lively discussion.

(full article online)

Indeed.

Any discissuon of the renewed civil war being waged between the two rival islamic terrorist franchises?

I already tried that.

It went over your head.

To the war-weary center left, like Wilf, the land is, in some respects, an albatross. We can’t have all of it and have peace. From her purview, then, it is only reasonable to consider that we might trade some of it for primary Western values like security, acceptance, and equality. The left calls this “land for peace.”

But Wilf, et al, miss the point. The land is not a commodity. It cannot be traded, bought, or sold. It is simply ours. Everything else is a fiction, a lie. And even primary Western values such as security, acceptance, and equality look pale when measured alongside the shining treasure that is our birthright, the Land.

Roni Kissin of Kibbutz Kerem Shalom understands this principle. Here is what she said about what it is like to live on the Gaza border, in hearing distance of the daily violent protests (emphasis added). “The children come home in the afternoon and then the noises begin — the screams from the fence, the bombs being thrown, the army’s retaliation.

“We live this confrontation every day,” she said. “We’re not whiners. I will not give up my kibbutz, this is my country. I love the country. I will not give up my house, and if I do not live here, they will live here.”

Kissin knows an open secret that Wilf does not: someone will live on this land. Will it be the people it belongs to, or the people who merely covet the land?

Some things are important. The land is one of them. More important than a game of chicken, than acceptance, equality, security. There can be no exhaustion. It is not in our hands.

This is where Wilf gets it all utterly and inexorably wrong. She thinks that peace comes before everything. She thinks that the attainment of peace is more important than holding onto our birthright, the land.

It is not.

This is not a game of chicken. It is not about winning or losing. It is not about being so tired. Tired of death, blood, terror.

It is about understanding that the Land of Israel is the primary value of the Jewish people. This is something that is forever. And no human can change that dynamic.

(full article online)

Einat Wilf is Right About a Lot of Things, But She’s Wrong About Israeli Settlers, Land, and Peace (Judean Rose) ~ Elder Of Ziyon - Israel News

To the war-weary center left, like Wilf, the land is, in some respects, an albatross. We can’t have all of it and have peace. From her purview, then, it is only reasonable to consider that we might trade some of it for primary Western values like security, acceptance, and equality. The left calls this “land for peace.”

But Wilf, et al, miss the point. The land is not a commodity. It cannot be traded, bought, or sold. It is simply ours. Everything else is a fiction, a lie. And even primary Western values such as security, acceptance, and equality look pale when measured alongside the shining treasure that is our birthright, the Land.

Roni Kissin of Kibbutz Kerem Shalom understands this principle. Here is what she said about what it is like to live on the Gaza border, in hearing distance of the daily violent protests (emphasis added). “The children come home in the afternoon and then the noises begin — the screams from the fence, the bombs being thrown, the army’s retaliation.

“We live this confrontation every day,” she said. “We’re not whiners. I will not give up my kibbutz, this is my country. I love the country. I will not give up my house, and if I do not live here, they will live here.”

Kissin knows an open secret that Wilf does not: someone will live on this land. Will it be the people it belongs to, or the people who merely covet the land?

Some things are important. The land is one of them. More important than a game of chicken, than acceptance, equality, security. There can be no exhaustion. It is not in our hands.

This is where Wilf gets it all utterly and inexorably wrong. She thinks that peace comes before everything. She thinks that the attainment of peace is more important than holding onto our birthright, the land.

It is not.

This is not a game of chicken. It is not about winning or losing. It is not about being so tired. Tired of death, blood, terror.

It is about understanding that the Land of Israel is the primary value of the Jewish people. This is something that is forever. And no human can change that dynamic.

(full article online)

Einat Wilf is Right About a Lot of Things, But She’s Wrong About Israeli Settlers, Land, and Peace (Judean Rose) ~ Elder Of Ziyon - Israel News

Elder of Ziyon is right about alot of things. But he's wrong about this.

(full article online)

Indeed.

I already tried that.

It went over your head.

Actually, you just employed your usual tactic of a goofy one-liner, then you ran for the exits.

We can't solve the problem until we acknowledge what the problem is.

I have no problem stating what I believe is the problem; Islamic ideology.

On January 23, 2005, the former and now very dead gee-had superstar, (drum roll please), Jordanian terrorist leader Al-Zarqawi released an audiotape regarding the upcoming elections in Iraq. Zarqawi was, of course, an islamic terrorist kingpin and the undeniable head of the gee-had insurgency against the Allawi Government in Iraq. That’s why his audiotape was of such significance.

Here is a major Islamic terrorist leader, telling us in his own words, directly, what he believes and what motivates his fight. And what does he say?

"We have declared a bitter war against the principle of democracy and all those who seek to enact it,” the speaker, who was identified as Zarqawi, said in the tape posted on Sunday. “Candidates in elections are seeking to become demigods while those who vote for them are infidels. And with God as my witness, I have informed them (of our intentions).”

Let's examine some principles of democracy and which are absent / largely absent in the islamist world:

1) Freedom of Religion: The most basic, most cherished of our Western freedoms is an unreconcilable affront to the pious Moslem since Muhammud has proclaimed that only one religion can exist on the Peninsula and that Islamism must reign supreme everywhere. That is not negotiable and everywhere..... everywhere Islamism is the majority ideology, that dynamic is in place.

Anyone care to identify otherwise? BTW, Brunei is going to implement stoning and whipping as part of sharia law. Yes, stoning.

2) Rule of the People/Representative Rule: The basic tenet of representative Democracy, that the will of the people carries sovereignty, is inherently offensive to the pious Moslem. Only the "Rule of Muhammud" (meaning the rule of people like Khomeni, Zarqawi and Bin Ladin) will be allowed.

How many elections take place across the Islamist Middle East?

3) Freedom of Expression / religion: These very freedom of our minds arouses murderous hatred in the mind of the pious Moslem. Our ability to express ourselves, to debate, to argue, to agree, to disagree, is an affront to Islamist ideology. Under their rule, no one will be allowed to express anything but Islamic thought.

Anyone care to regale us with the happy-fun status of Jew and Christians where Islamism has scorched the planet?

4) Separation of Religion and State: There can be no secular state, since we are ordered by God to live under his laws. Thus, all secular states are inherently God-less and must be destroyed.

Someone enlighten me where this takes place in the lands that Muhammuds have taken.

5) Formation of Political Parties: Our right to associate with like-minded individuals is nothing more than a sign of our decadence, our distance from the politico-religious ideology invented by muhammud.

This is the world view directly from a (formerly but no longer breathing) Al-Queda leader. Notice the complete lack of the usual grievances about Israel, about Western colonialism, about the inequity of our bargaining position in the oil markets. No, instead we were told directly that we are to be killed because of who and what we are, because what we believe.

Hamas Military Wing Crowdfunding Bitcoin

Hamas Military Wing Crowdfunding Bitcoin

https%3A%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2Fyayafanusie%2Ffiles%2F2019%2F02%2Fhamas_bitcoin_1.30.2019.jpg

Hamas needs more welfare.

I have no problem stating that I agree with you.

That said, I don't think the problem is with a lack of democracy and "Western thinking". In fact, I see some of the insistence on democracy and "Western thinking" as being the same type of replacement theory or supremacy theory which is problematic with Islamic ideology.

I have no problem stating that I agree with you.

That said, I don't think the problem is with a lack of democracy and "Western thinking". In fact, I see some of the insistence on democracy and "Western thinking" as being the same type of replacement theory or supremacy theory which is problematic with Islamic ideology.

I do agree with your last sentence in that remodeling the middle east in the perceived interests of western foreign policy is bad business. Unfortunately, you can't take people of a totally different mind set and culture and turn their country into a pocket of the western way, but out in the desert. It should have been obvious. Referencing the Gulf war, what did people think the sixty five percent of shia fundamentalists would put into power? Women parliamentarians and pluralism?

Of course democracy in a culture like ours is good, but it didn't come from nowhere or spring fully formed from some despotic, misogynistic, progress loathing background like the middle east. It evolved slowly and painfully over about three hundred years and in its current manifestation, operates against a background of people educated from being children into valuing freedom, individuality, responsibility and constitutional process.

However, Islam is the one ideology out of all ideologies in mankind's long history that has clung to a fantastic notion of being above the scrutiny of reason, the honesty of criticism, and the fairness of self-examination. Christianity, Judaism, all manner of secular political systems, and more have all passed through the crucible of analysis, reform, and expiation. I read in Wired magazine years ago that the Dalai Lama is quite willing to jettison any Buddhist doctrine found to be at odds with science.

We in the West and in the U.S. have learned the value of protecting our freedoms by limiting the government’s involvement in our secular institutions, keeping them free of religion and fostering our freedom of expression. It’s served us well. Our secular democracies provide freedom of religion while maintaining religion as largely a private and personal matter. It also fosters a de facto secular social environment which has allowed the arts and sciences to flourish and our schools, colleges and Universities have benefited from it. They are the best in the world.

There's a reason why the men in my neighborhood are not rocking back and forth over their Korans after having watched the neighbor collapse in a bloody heap under one hundred lashes for leaving her room un-burqa’ed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back