All The News Anti-Palestinian Posters Will Not Read Or Discuss

Since 60s Fan started a propaganda thread where he posts links to Hasbara sites, I thought that there should be a thread that does the same thing from the opposite perspective. Articles from Electronic Intifada, Arab news sources, Muslim news sources are acceptable for this thread.

Here is one that is astonishing. Israeli soldiers in uniform are attacking American students in the U.S. This is unbelievable. Can you imagine any other country's soldiers going on an American university campus to harass Americnas?

Israeli soldiers harass students on US campus

Israel owns America. I'd bet that at least 90% of America's politicians are in Israel's hip pocket. Israel is a POWERFUL lobby in the USA. They made money-laundering cool long before Ukraine popped up on the scene.

Generally speaking ... the Global Bank is run by Israelis or their close relatives, and we all know that America is DEEP, DEEP, DEEP in debt to the central banks. So it comes as no surprise (to me anyway) that Israeli troops are free to harass American citizens with complete impunity.

Israel owns America. I'd bet that at least 90% of America's politicians are in Israel's hip pocket. Israel is a POWERFUL lobby in the USA. They made money-laundering cool long before Ukraine popped up on the scene.

Generally speaking ... the Global Bank is run by Israelis or their close relatives, and we all know that America is DEEP, DEEP, DEEP in debt to the central banks. So it comes as no surprise (to me anyway) that Israeli troops are free to harass American citizens with complete impunity.
Generally speaking ... the Global Bank is run by Israelis or their close relatives, and we all know that America is DEEP, DEEP, DEEP in debt to the central banks.
Congress has the authority to create our money. Why do we need to borrow it from the crooks?

My support for Israel and the Jews is unconditional. I support anything and everything that enhances the safety and well being of Israel and the Jews.

Well, they can print it themselves at no expense, or they can borrow it to be repaid with interest.

I don't understand why we take the most expensive route to the same ends.

Well, they can print it themselves at no expense,

Yes, they can.

or they can borrow it to be repaid with interest.

Or borrow it and just pay the interest.

I don't understand why we take the most expensive route to the same ends.

Because printing it isn't "to the same ends".

Forum List

Back