All You Bundy Lovers....Your New Hero Speaks....Shoots Self in Foot

It "looks" like a hit piece? Did you read the article or just my post?
It's a direct quote. Looks like he hit himself pretty good.

How long til' the Tea Party asks him to run for office is a better question.

He's an old man using old man terminology. I don't believe he's being hateful. Just old fashioned.

He's right that American blacks have been ushered into this "give me" Welfare mentality and have been literally trained by a liberal government that they don't need to work as long as they keep voting Democrat. It's the only way the Dems can remain in office. The Libs have created today's entitlement culture.

Here we have a man receiving a million dollars in Federal Welfare mocking "negroes" who are on welfare

The man works hard and produces food for America's food stamp recipients to buy. At least he isn't sitting on his front porch twiddling his thumbs.

These statements even if true are as inconsequential as Phil Robertson saying he worked with black people and they were happy.

Do these statements alter the fact that Bundy owes the Government a million dollars and continues to graze his cattle for free? No they don't

Do they call into question why anyone would consider the guy to be a hero? Yes they do

He's being prosecuted because he's white and has no relatives working for the government. Otherwise the millions, multi millions, would be collected from all the government employees that refuse to pay their taxes but certainly take their bonuses.

He is being prosecuted because he is breaking the law. It has nothing to do with him being white, a libertarian or a racist asshole

Bundy and his supporters, all American citizens stood up too and brought Reid and this Obama administration's gestapo treatment of an American citizen out into the spotlight and I believe it will hurt Democrats because of it...so because of that, he and his supporters must be Destroyed...so the smears, slander, picking about anything he says is right out of the progressive dirty politics playbook

wake up people

does he owe the money?

if he does that's for a court...Not for Harry Reid to bring an army of armed federal agents to destroy his cattle which is his livelihood while his family has to sit and watch

I can't believe any of you would stand up for this action by this administration...it scare the hell out me

Look at all the good the Democrat government programs have done for blacks these past 50 years!

Who needs a father when you have a check from the government?

Education? The drop out rate is now 40% and in another generation the Democrats hope to have the majority of blacks dropping out of high school

Let's have the debate, let's look at what Democrats have done to blacks these past 50 years.

This here, let's get real people.

LBJ: "I'll have those ******* voting Democrat for the next 200 years."

LBJ signed the Civil Rights Act into law.....I seriously doubt if Bundy would

Do these statements alter the fact that Bundy owes the Government a million dollars and continues to graze his cattle for free? No they don't

Do they call into question why anyone would consider the guy to be a hero? Yes they do

He's being prosecuted because he's white and has no relatives working for the government. Otherwise the millions, multi millions, would be collected from all the government employees that refuse to pay their taxes but certainly take their bonuses.

He is being prosecuted because he is breaking the law. It has nothing to do with him being white, a libertarian or a racist asshole

And Illegal Aliens aren't breaking the law?

Well, honestly, I don't think the fact that there are people on these boards who echo his sentiments is a real ringing endorsement. There are plenty of racists on these boards.

But if you interpret his remarks as lamenting a culture of entitlement, he may be right. But his views are more than a little ironic considering he has been feeding his cattle off the government teat for free for decades.

Mr. Pot, this is Mr Kettle.

He originally paid the government, but when they changed the terms he disputed it and withheld payment. He's on record saying he would pay Nevada, he just won't pay the feds.

and the government gets not only his fees (if he paid them) they get the sales taxes on his product, his income taxes, and the county gets his property taxes. The government is getting paid, just not his grazing fees until the dispute is settled.

the disputes been settled for decades. he took his case to court and lost.
And the courts are the ones to intercede not the federal government.

These statements even if true are as inconsequential as Phil Robertson saying he worked with black people and they were happy.

You are correct. But to be fair, a lot of folks here were in this guy's corner before they knew he is most likely a racist.

They support him because .... heck, I don't know. Because the far right suddenly believes that paying what you owe is just for pussies who don't have guns???????

liberals have enslaved millions of Black and Hispanics in government dependency that has spanned generations in some families

true story

and?

Bundy and his supporters, all American citizens stood up too and brought Reid and this Obama administration's gestapo treatment of an American citizen out into the spotlight and I believe it will hurt Democrats because of it...so because of that, he and his supporters must be Destroyed...so the smears, slander, picking about anything he says is right out of the progressive dirty politics playbook

wake up people

does he owe the money?

if he does that's for a court...Not for Harry Reid to bring an army of armed federal agents to destroy his cattle which is his livelihood while his family has to sit and watch

I can't believe any of you would stand up for this action by this administration...it scare the hell out me

That takes the freaking cake.

BUNDY HAS BEEN TO COURT. SEVERAL FUCKING TIMES. HE REFUSES TO ABIDE BY THE DECISION OF THE COURT. THE BLM IS PART OF THE ENFORCEMENT ARM OF THE GOVERNMENT.

Don't you fucking get that?

IF YOU BREAK THE LAW? THE GOVERNMENT IS WELL WITHIN IT'S RIGHT TO ACT.

Simple as that. And if you don't like it?

Leave.

here i thought Bundy said something 'horrific'....but all he was talking about was having a WORK ETHIC....

still i guess that's a pretty 'horrific' concept for progressives.....:lol:

Dont forget that blacks were better at being chattel. Thats kinda important but I can see how you'd want to leave that off. Humans as property isnt very popular and all..

they appear to be worse off on the Democrat plantation today......

families are broken apart....abortions abound....rape and drugs and killings everyday....no work ethic....no religious ethic....unending poverty.....etc. etc.

i can see how you'd want to leave that off...

of course they are. The word "illegal" in your question is what convinced me.
And I personally believe that a path to citizenship for these folks should include a penalty for breaking our laws in the first place.

What does that have to do with the welfare cowboy?

i often wondered if the blatant dishonesty and rampant stupidity of many of the posters here is due to the fact that their genes are horribly degenerated due to at least 6 generations of heavy inbreeding.

but i would never post anything like that, as this would be in violation of the no family rule.

liberal panering has led to genocidal rates of Black on Black violence; and destroyed the Blac nuclear family

true story

does he owe the money?

That takes the freaking cake.

BUNDY HAS BEEN TO COURT. SEVERAL FUCKING TIMES. HE REFUSES TO ABIDE BY THE DECISION OF THE COURT. THE BLM IS PART OF THE ENFORCEMENT ARM OF THE GOVERNMENT.

Don't you fucking get that?

IF YOU BREAK THE LAW? THE GOVERNMENT IS WELL WITHIN IT'S RIGHT TO ACT.

Simple as that. And if you don't like it?

Leave.

A lot of people are very misinformed about what is happening.
Don't let it get to you.

Others are trying to drag all kinds of unrelated crap into the issue because the one - the only - pertinant question has an irrefutable answer:

Q: Does the guy owe the money?

A: Yes.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back