All You Bundy Lovers....Your New Hero Speaks....Shoots Self in Foot

After 200 years of being the Party of slavery and Jim Crow; Dems turned their cities into the place where most Black Americans are slaughtered

true story

Typical idiot liberal. Because we support human rights and don't like government aggression, to the limited liberal mind it means we love the guy and we espouse everything he thinks and says.

You really have to have a diminished mental capacity to be liberal.

From the Department of Redundancy Department:

"Idiot Liberal"

the raw hate put out by people like Reid and their base over one citizen rancher, is some sad shit

yeah, prosecuting criminals is "raw hate".

What is it with some rw's that they side with criminals? Why are they always on the wrong side of justice?

We can always count on certain posters to be against their own country.

here i thought Bundy said something 'horrific'....but all he was talking about was having a WORK ETHIC....

still i guess that's a pretty 'horrific' concept for progressives.....:lol:

Dont forget that blacks were better at being chattel. Thats kinda important but I can see how you'd want to leave that off. Humans as property isnt very popular and all..

they appear to be worse off on the Democrat plantation today......

families are broken apart....abortions abound....rape and drugs and killings everyday....no work ethic....no religious ethic....unending poverty.....etc. etc.

i can see how you'd want to leave that off...

Yeah because Slavery and being owned was better. Dont change ok :smiliehug:

2016 is coming

He's saying government dependency is worse than what slaves had in the past. Agree or disagree, but don't try to spin it into something else. I guess he's too blunt for some people. I forgot that the left can only handle anything harsh when it comes from the mouths of other liberals.

The guy isn't a hero to the right. He's one of many victims of unfair laws. The real dispute is not about paying fees for allowing his cattle to graze or protecting a tortoise. If the tortoise was the real reason for the regulations, there would be no grazing fees. The reason for the unreasonable fees was to keep the land clear for future campaign donors to build on. That has been proven by the fact that other land was sold and wildlife moved. It's all about letting the wealthy elite run roughshod over everyone else. I guess the left isn't for the little people after all.

Last edited:
1-ed90d81e68.jpg

the great land grab begins

Since Hispanics passed Black Americans in population; Black people are the biggest losers to Democrat Party pandering to Hispanics and illegals

true story

After 200 years of being the Party of slavery and Jim Crow; Dems turned their cities into the place where most Black Americans are slaughtered

true story

So you agree that the KKK is a terrorist organization, the Confederate Flag should be illegal or used as toilet paper, "State's rights" end when theu violate Civil Rights, all monuments honoring confederates should be torn down and racists like Jessie Helms should always be referred too as a racist?

Right?

does he owe the money?

if he does that's for a court...Not for Harry Reid to bring an army of armed federal agents to destroy his cattle which is his livelihood while his family has to sit and watch

I can't believe any of you would stand up for this action by this administration...it scare the hell out me

That takes the freaking cake.

BUNDY HAS BEEN TO COURT. SEVERAL FUCKING TIMES. HE REFUSES TO ABIDE BY THE DECISION OF THE COURT. THE BLM IS PART OF THE ENFORCEMENT ARM OF THE GOVERNMENT.

Don't you fucking get that?

IF YOU BREAK THE LAW? THE GOVERNMENT IS WELL WITHIN IT'S RIGHT TO ACT.

Simple as that. And if you don't like it?

Leave.

not that 'simple' because people are starting to see things they don't like...

what's getting freaking scary is how many 'enforcement arms' there are in the government today.....seems every fucking department and czar has one......

the only one who should be confiscating cattle via the courts is the local Sheriff.....not some FEDERAL SWAT TEAM...

the Black family was stronger before Dems pandered Black families into chaos and dependence.

that isnt an endorsement of slavery

its just a fact

idiots and hypocrites

Q: Does the guy owe the money?

A: Yes.

No. To whom does he owe money? What service does he receive in return for paying his cattle grazing fees?

This isn't tax evasion; it's theft avoidance.

What language does he speak again?

English, right?

Well the "service" the Federal Government provided was a war with Mexico.

After which..it acquired Nevada.

Any more stupid fucking questions?

true story

So you agree that the KKK is a terrorist organization, the Confederate Flag should be illegal or used as toilet paper, "State's rights" end when theu violate Civil Rights, all monuments honoring confederates should be torn down and racists like Jessie Helms should always be referred too as a racist?

Right?

YAWN;

your point makes the false premise that the confederate flag only symbolizes slavery to those who fly it

straw man

try again

If Bundy was a Mexican marijuana grower in a national forest the BLM would have left him alone.

Not if they caught him. But nice diversion.

Mexican national admits to growing marijuana on national forest land | Crime | Idahostatesman.com

In all, six people were arrested and accused of growing marijuana at two sites in the Boise National Forest. Duran-Contreras was arrested on Sept. 15, 2013 on Idaho Highway 21 near Lowman, a few miles from what authorities determined was an outdoor growing operation on Little Beaver Creek with more than 5,400 plants.

Marcos Solano-Farias, Jose Misael Ayala-Talavera and Carlos Cerda-Carpio were arrested a few days before Duran-Contreras at another growing site on Rabbit Creek with more than 1,400 plants. All three have since pleaded guilty to related charges.

Dems have always been the Party getting more Black people killed

it really is that simple

LIbs will remind you that more Whites than Blacks are on welfare; and in the next sentence say Repub's efforts to limit the welfare state are racist.

libs really are that simple

First it was another American citizen they went after, Phil Robertson, just for saying something they didn't like.. now this guy Bundy

instead of being up in arms over this gestapo like action by this government on this American citizen and his family, you go after him and make him the villain...this government is seeing this and laughing their asses off at how they can use you to come to their rescue over your fellow countrymen and women

scary and shameful all rolled into one

if he does that's for a court...Not for Harry Reid to bring an army of armed federal agents to destroy his cattle which is his livelihood while his family has to sit and watch

I can't believe any of you would stand up for this action by this administration...it scare the hell out me

That takes the freaking cake.

BUNDY HAS BEEN TO COURT. SEVERAL FUCKING TIMES. HE REFUSES TO ABIDE BY THE DECISION OF THE COURT. THE BLM IS PART OF THE ENFORCEMENT ARM OF THE GOVERNMENT.

Don't you fucking get that?

IF YOU BREAK THE LAW? THE GOVERNMENT IS WELL WITHIN IT'S RIGHT TO ACT.

Simple as that. And if you don't like it?

Leave.

not that 'simple' because people are starting to see things they don't like...

what's getting freaking scary is how many 'enforcement arms' there are in the government today.....seems every fucking department and czar has one......

the only one who should be confiscating cattle via the courts is the local Sheriff.....not some FEDERAL SWAT TEAM...

This is the way it's been from the beginning, bub.

Refuse to pay your taxes? The government takes stuff.

Ask MC Hammer. Ask Wesley Snipes. Ask Willie Nelson.

Q: Does the guy owe the money?

A: Yes.

No. To whom does he owe money? What service does he receive in return for paying his cattle grazing fees?

This isn't tax evasion; it's theft avoidance.

Please ....
He gets feed for his cattle.

Nope, not on the taxpayers dime.

Don't like the law, change it. The laws were passed by our elected representatives in congress - NOT some administrative fiat. So get your votes together and change it, or pay what you owe.

Forum List

Back