All You Pro Wilson People...

Wrong son.

Autopsy Reveals Michael Brown Did Not Have His Hands Up When Shot Pat Dollard
You're problem is the only thing you have in your mind is white cop and black getting shot. The truth doesn't matter.

As to how he was facing is relevant since the supposed eye witnesses says he was running away.

I'd like something more credible than "Pat Dollard".

Yes, I have my mind made up when ONE person is unarmed and the other Shoots him 8 times. That seems, oh I don't know, a bit EXCESSIVE. Especially since the initial complaint was shoplifting.

Or there was the case of the guy who was shot 54 times in a stairwell in NYC. He was also unarmed. And not actually doing anything illegal at the time.

Or there was the case of the baby who had a flash grenade dropped in his playpen by a SWAT team. Well, I'm sure that baby was going to grow up and do something bad.

Pat Dollard was the website. The report was an excerpt from CBS news. If you actually read it, you would have seen that. That's your problem, you've decided guilt by looking at skin color and nothing else. He wasn't shot because he shoplifted. He was shot because when that was addressed, the thug took excessive action against an officer doing his job. Bet he won't do it again. What could have solved the problem was the store keeper doing what he should have done to Brown when Brown stole the cigars. He would have been within every right he had to protect his property.

And those witnesses were discredited by the facts of the case presented by doctors and forensic teams. The trajectory paths of the bullets showed his arms were not up.

Actually, the forensic teams said that that couldnt' be determined one way or the other.

Clearly, when you give the suspect in a shooting four hours to testify without cross examining him, this isn't a search for the truth.

This is a whitewash, which is why no one is really buying it.

Pat Dollard was the website. The report was an excerpt from CBS news. If you actually read it, you would have seen that. That's your problem, you've decided guilt by looking at skin color and nothing else. He wasn't shot because he shoplifted. He was shot because when that was addressed, the thug took excessive action against an officer doing his job. Bet he won't do it again. What could have solved the problem was the store keeper doing what he should have done to Brown when Brown stole the cigars. He would have been within every right he had to protect his property.

Again, I'm always a little disturbed when one of you Conservatives gets a hard-on about the thought of this kid being shot. Same thing with Trayvon. I just have to wonder how much fear you all live your lives in.

Even if everything claimed about Brown up to the shooting was true, shooting him six times when he was not an immediate threat was excessive.

And those witnesses were discredited by the facts of the case presented by doctors and forensic teams. The trajectory paths of the bullets showed his arms were not up.

Actually, the forensic teams said that that couldnt' be determined one way or the other.

Clearly, when you give the suspect in a shooting four hours to testify without cross examining him, this isn't a search for the truth.

Do you know what a Grand Jury is? It's all anti defense, it's all pro prosecution, He didn't even have an attorney present. So in essence it was all cross examination. The grand jury could ask him anything they wanted. The prosecutor could ask questions, too, I believe.

You really have to work on your listening skills. He did not have his hands up in a surrender position.

Some of the witnesses said he did.

Wow, it would have been nice to have a real investigation instead of a district attorney sweeping this under the rug, eh?
Some of the witnesses recanted their lies when sworn in and facing perjury if they lied.

His homeboy was already a known liar.

But, you know all of this.

You just stir shit to substitute for having no life.

We understand.

Again, I'm always a little disturbed when one of you Conservatives gets a hard-on about the thought of this kid being shot. Same thing with Trayvon. I just have to wonder how much fear you all live your lives in.

Even if everything claimed about Brown up to the shooting was true, shooting him six times when he was not an immediate threat was excessive.

I thought Zimmerman was guilty. Brown was an immediate threat. For goodness sake, he went for the cops gun, he hit him and went back to finish him off. What more do you want?

Why to you keep referring to this giant of a man as a kid?

And this Trayvon, you were on first name basis with him?

I thought Zimmerman was guilty. Brown was an immediate threat. For goodness sake, he went for the cops gun, he hit him and went back to finish him off. What more do you want?
He wishes the cop had lost the gun in the car, been shot, and the two thugs got away.

Do you know what a Grand Jury is? It's all anti defense, it's all pro prosecution, He didn't even have an attorney present. So in essence it was all cross examination. The grand jury could ask him anything they wanted. The prosecutor could ask questions, too, I believe.

Did you read the transcript of his testimony? They did everythign short of offer him milk and cookies.

That Grand Jury was a farce.

Did you read the transcript of his testimony? They did everythign short of offer him milk and cookies.

That Grand Jury was a farce.

What part was bothersome to you?

Some of the witnesses recanted their lies when sworn in and facing perjury if they lied.

We understand.

I don't want cops shooting people in the street, and neither do you.

If you could get past your crazy racism that probably started in January of 2009, you'd see that.

We understand.

I don't want cops shooting people in the street, and neither do you.

If you could get past your crazy racism that probably started in January of 2009, you'd see that.

And you don't want black people killing cops in the street, do you?

Bullshit, you are conducting a blackwash, trying to obliterate the facts.

Forum List

Back