All You Pro Wilson People...

Look at all the evidence the division pimps are having to ignore to make their argument.

This isn't about Wilson or Brown, it's about politics.

Yeah, I guess we should totally go along with cops shooting "those people".

Hey, did you hear about the cops who dropped a flash grenade in a toddler's playpen in Georgia? They aren't facing charges, either.

I know, what a crazy expectation, that when people we allow to use force abuse it, we expect them to be held accountable for it. Man, that's nuts.

Brown is a punk who was the agressor who thought he could beat up a cop. The n!gger got what he was asking for. Sad but so true. Some civil rights symbol the black chose. How ironic.

Sorry, I don't want my cops going around shooting people because they piss them off and neither do you.
But you do want them to be able to defend their own lives don't you?

Joes an anti gunner that will be the first to call the police for help.
He's a posting contradiction.

Yes, I expect them to do their jobs.

Their jobs are not to shoot unarmed kids.
When the person goes for the officers gun doesn't matter if the other person is not armed. He just forfeited his life.
And that goes for citizens who carry.

When the person goes for the officers gun doesn't matter if the other person is not armed. He just forfeited his life.
And that goes for citizens who carry.

At the point when Brown was fatally shot, he was not going for the officer's gun. He was in fact, quite a distance away from Wilson.
He was not running away.

But you do want them to be able to defend their own lives don't you?

Brown was running away at that point. No one was in any danger.
No he wasn't running away. Blood splatter from brown was on the uniform of wilson and in the patrol car. and gun powder was on Browns clothes.

He wasn't shot in the police car, he was shot on the street.

I bet you sucked at Clue as a child, you kept guessing Mrs. Peacock in the Conservatory with the Gun when that was disproven.

Since the medical experts said the bullets entered from the front and his hands weren't up, it means your claims are not valid. You don't have to agree with me but if you want to argue with medical forensics experts, that makes you an idiot. Guess you think they lied?

The medical experts offered no opinion about whether his hands were up or not.

And the point was, Brown did run AWAY from the police car and Wilson chased him before shooting him. What way he was facing was completely irrelevent to the point that this was an execution.

Wrong son.

Autopsy Reveals Michael Brown Did Not Have His Hands Up When Shot Pat Dollard
You're problem is the only thing you have in your mind is white cop and black getting shot. The truth doesn't matter.

As to how he was facing is relevant since the supposed eye witnesses says he was running away.

The bullet was not in the back of the head, it was in the front of the head, dude. He was charging at Wilson.

He was coming at him like a bull or a defensive football player coming in for a tackle.

Or he was ducking and covering because he had already been hit by five other bullets...

The bullet was actually at the TOP of his head.

Wrong son.

You're problem is the only thing you have in your mind is white cop and black getting shot. The truth doesn't matter.

As to how he was facing is relevant since the supposed eye witnesses says he was running away.

I'd like something more credible than "Pat Dollard".

Yes, I have my mind made up when ONE person is unarmed and the other Shoots him 8 times. That seems, oh I don't know, a bit EXCESSIVE. Especially since the initial complaint was shoplifting.

Or there was the case of the guy who was shot 54 times in a stairwell in NYC. He was also unarmed. And not actually doing anything illegal at the time.

Or there was the case of the baby who had a flash grenade dropped in his playpen by a SWAT team. Well, I'm sure that baby was going to grow up and do something bad.

Wrong son.

I'd like something more credible than "Pat Dollard".

Yes, I have my mind made up when ONE person is unarmed and the other Shoots him 8 times. That seems, oh I don't know, a bit EXCESSIVE. Especially since the initial complaint was shoplifting.

Or there was the case of the guy who was shot 54 times in a stairwell in NYC. He was also unarmed. And not actually doing anything illegal at the time.

Or there was the case of the baby who had a flash grenade dropped in his playpen by a SWAT team. Well, I'm sure that baby was going to grow up and do something bad.

We;re talking about Wilson. He had a repeating gun. Eight shots come out fast when you just hold it down and that's what he did when Brown was crashing toward him.

You really have to work on your listening skills. He did not have his hands up in a surrender position.

Some of the witnesses said he did.

Wow, it would have been nice to have a real investigation instead of a district attorney sweeping this under the rug, eh?

And those witnesses were discredited by the facts of the case presented by doctors and forensic teams. The trajectory paths of the bullets showed his arms were not up.

We;re talking about Wilson. He had a repeating gun. Eight shots come out fast when you just hold it down and that's what he did when Brown was crashing toward him.

with his hands up giving up. Yup. that was realy scary.

Not what the autopsy results say. I'll trust medical experts over biased witnesses who, like you, only see white officer and black thug.

Forum List

Back