All You Pro Wilson People...

Do you know what a Grand Jury is? It's all anti defense, it's all pro prosecution, He didn't even have an attorney present. So in essence it was all cross examination. The grand jury could ask him anything they wanted. The prosecutor could ask questions, too, I believe.

Did you read the transcript of his testimony? They did everythign short of offer him milk and cookies.

That Grand Jury was a farce.
You are the farce.

Some of the witnesses recanted their lies when sworn in and facing perjury if they lied.

His homeboy was already a known liar.

But, you know all of this.

You just stir shit to substitute for having no life.

We understand.

I don't want cops shooting people in the street, and neither do you.

Me neither, that's why I don't physically attack cops.

Some of the witnesses recanted their lies when sworn in and facing perjury if they lied.

His homeboy was already a known liar.

But, you know all of this.

You just stir shit to substitute for having no life.

We understand.

I don't want cops shooting people in the street, and neither do you.

If you could get past your crazy racism that probably started in January of 2009, you'd see that.
I am 65 spent my career working with poor black kids, and you think I just "turned racist" over an election.

Let me tell you something boy, you may be an ADVOCATE, but I was an ACTIVIST.

Now, get off your ass and mentor some feral youth for 20 years, and get back with me when you have put something into the community.

What part was bothersome to you?

The part where Wilson was able to make a four hour statement without being challenged by the jury, to start with.
Grand juries listen to evidence; the jurors do not cross examine witnesses.

The prosecutor said the jurors asked questions
Asking questions is not the same as a prosecutorial cross examination, which is what the board idiot thinks jurors should have done.

And you don't want black people killing cops in the street, do you?

Nope. But frankly, when you go in acting like an occupying army instead of a community police force, you shouldn't be surprised when that happens.

HEre's the thing. We have over 1000 Police killings a year in this country, and maybe only 40 Line of Duty deaths of police officers.

I am 65 spent my career working with poor black kids, and you think I just "turned racist" over an election.

Let me tell you something boy, you may be an ADVOCATE, but I was an ACTIVIST.

Now, get off your ass and mentor some feral youth for 20 years, and get back with me when you have put something into the community.

I think when you use terms like "Feral Youth", you probably out yourself as a racist better than I ever could.

Asking questions is not the same as a prosecutorial cross examination, which is what the board idiot thinks jurors should have done.

Uh, yeah, that's what would have happened if they were doing an investigation. It's why subjects of investigations usually DON'T testify in front of grand juries.

Unless they've been told the fix is in, which is clearly what happened here.

I trust whatever verdict the grand jury reaches. they've heard ALL of the evidence.

Nobody on this forum has. None of the protestors have either.....

I find it hard to trust the grand jury when the Prosecutors made no effort to really prosecute the case. They let Wilson make four hours of self-serving statements, while not making any recommendations.

Oh, yeah, and 9 out of 12 of these jurors were white. I'm sure they'll be unbiased.
Join in. "We shall overca-uh-umm. We shall overcome--uh-umm. We shall overcome some day-ay-ay-ay-a. ..."
Just think, you can be like John Lewis civil right worker, talking about the good old days protesting whitey and marching from Selma to Montgomery.

You really have to work on your listening skills. He did not have his hands up in a surrender position.

Some of the witnesses said he did.

Wow, it would have been nice to have a real investigation instead of a district attorney sweeping this under the rug, eh?
did you by chance listen to what the prosecutor said?

What part was bothersome to you?

The part where Wilson was able to make a four hour statement without being challenged by the jury, to start with.
Grand juries listen to evidence; the jurors do not cross examine witnesses.

The prosecutor said the jurors asked questions

There was no defense examination either. There was no one to object to improper questions. The jurors asked questions,

Do you know what a Grand Jury is? It's all anti defense, it's all pro prosecution, He didn't even have an attorney present. So in essence it was all cross examination. The grand jury could ask him anything they wanted. The prosecutor could ask questions, too, I believe.

Did you read the transcript of his testimony? They did everythign short of offer him milk and cookies.

That Grand Jury was a farce.

Something isn't a farce because you don't like the decision. Next thing you'll say is the recent elections were a farce because your guys got their asses handed to them. Funny how you lefties consider something good or bad based on the results rather than the process as it is designed.

When the sh!t hits the fan, don't be the next Reginald Denny. Roll back to the '92 LA riots after the Rodney King beating verdict:

National guard needs to squash these animals Tienanmen square style.

I've seen the stories about protestors in other cities blocking roadways. While I believe they have a right to protest within the realm of the law and the Constitution, that right doesn't give them the ability to block cars. I'd simply run one over.

Forum List

Back