All You Pro Wilson People...

So, you admit Wilson knew he was a suspect in the robbery?

You are coming around.

I don't admit anything of the sort. IN fact, if anything, Wilson seems to be trying to shoehorn the shoplifting into his testimony. Or that was the most amazing coincidence ever that he happened to get more info on the shoplifters AFTER he had the initial verbal confrontation with these kids, and that's why he backed up and tried to pin them against the wall with his car.

Or maybe, you know, he just didn't like kids talking back to him and he was going to show these n****r punks who was in charge here.

He did not shoplift. He committed a strong-armed robbery. Brown's use of force makes that a felony. Then he attacked a cop. Both of those were acts of violence. He was a violent felon. The cop's job and duty was to pursue. Do you really believe a violent felon gets a pass if he tries to run? He is a DANGER to innocent civilians. Why do you minimize his violent behavior?

Because I don't consider shoving someone to be a violent crime. Sorry, i just don't.

That, and we don't know what was said. Like if that Indian shopkeeper said something like, "******, get out of my store", then shoving him would have been perfectly appropriate as a response."

I do notice that the rioters made a point of looting that particular store last night.

You are coming around.

I don't admit anything of the sort. IN fact, if anything, Wilson seems to be trying to shoehorn the shoplifting into his testimony. Or that was the most amazing coincidence ever that he happened to get more info on the shoplifters AFTER he had the initial verbal confrontation with these kids, and that's why he backed up and tried to pin them against the wall with his car.

Or maybe, you know, he just didn't like kids talking back to him and he was going to show these n****r punks who was in charge here.

So, in Joe Libs mind a Strong Arm Robbery becomes a simple "shoplifting". Dude are you really that stupid?

You are coming around.

What wall did you just erect?

There wasn't a wall in the middle of the street.

You are just too silly.

He did not shoplift. He committed a strong-armed robbery. Brown's use of force makes that a felony. Then he attacked a cop. Both of those were acts of violence. He was a violent felon. The cop's job and duty was to pursue. Do you really believe a violent felon gets a pass if he tries to run? He is a DANGER to innocent civilians. Why do you minimize his violent behavior?

Because I don't consider shoving someone to be a violent crime. Sorry, i just don't.

That, and we don't know what was said. Like if that Indian shopkeeper said something like, "******, get out of my store", then shoving him would have been perfectly appropriate as a response."

I do notice that the rioters made a point of looting that particular store last night.

It is a violent crime whether you consider it so or not. Why would you think the shop owner or the cop used racial slurs? I didn't hear anything like that, not even from the eyewitnesses who were proven liars.

It is a violent crime whether you consider it so or not. Why would you think the shop owner or the cop used racial slurs? I didn't hear anything like that, not even from the eyewitnesses who were proven liars.

Actually, we didn't get any details on what was said in the store. Apparently Brown and the Indian Store Owner were mimes.

Incidently, the thing I found dubious about Dorian Johnson's testimony is that he claims he had no idea that Brown was going to steal the Cigarellos, yet he kept walking down the street with him until they encountered Wilson

BUt compared to the whoppers WIlson Testilied to, it's not even close.

So, in Joe Libs mind a Strong Arm Robbery becomes a simple "shoplifting". Dude are you really that stupid?

No, I don't call a shoving a "Strong-Arm" robbery. It might have been just a shove that followed a racial epitath, for instance.

It is, by definition, a strong armed robbery. Even the threat of physical force would make it a strong armed robbery.

It is, by definition, a strong armed robbery. Even the threat of physical force would make it a strong armed robbery.

Then the law is badly defined.

Had Wilson actually managed to bring this kid in without putting 8 bullets into him, he probably would have gotten community service for "Grand Theft Cigar".

Had Brown allowed himself to be taken in, maybe. Brown clearly was having none of that.

No, I don't call a shoving a "Strong-Arm" robbery. It might have been just a shove that followed a racial epitath, for instance.

Well then you're the exception (no surprise there) EVERY LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCY IN THE WESTERN WORLD considers what Brown did to be Strong Armed Robbery. You really should try and keep up with the legal statutes. We don't allow big people to just take what they want from others just because they are weak. Brown was lucky the shop owners weren't armed....

Well then you're the exception (no surprise there) EVERY LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCY IN THE WESTERN WORLD considers what Brown did to be Strong Armed Robbery. You really should try and keep up with the legal statutes. We don't allow big people to just take what they want from others just because they are weak. Brown was lucky the shop owners weren't armed....

Why do you guys spend so much time fantasizing about people being shot? Does it give you some sense of empowerment in the world?

And if the had such a slam-dunk case against Brown, why wasn't Dorian Johnson charged as an accomplice?

When the sh!t hits the fan, don't be the next Reginald Denny. Roll back to the '92 LA riots after the Rodney King beating verdict:

10365778_628133220629481_4303507917160212270_n.jpg

Forum List

Back