All You Pro Wilson People...

Robbery in the second degree.
569.030. 1. A person commits the crime of robbery in the second degree when he forcibly steals property.

2. Robbery in the second degree is a class B felony.

(L. 1977 S.B. 60)
Effective 1-1-79

Pretty straight forward.

[
10365778_628133220629481_4303507917160212270_n.jpg

Nice inflammatory post, but were the two black boys arrested and prosecuted?

Yes. Yes, they were. They were in fact, turned in by their own mother.

Mom tips off cops to teenage sons in girl 8217 s murder New York Post

Joe you're anti gun and now anti LEO son you don't have the brains of a slug.

I have no problem with responsible, trained LEO's.

Guys like Wilson give the rest a bad name.
Does this sound familiar?
"Given the conduct of the Furgeson police department, I wouldn't want to be in their custody, either."
You just bashed a whole police department.

If Brown had not attacked the officer he would never have gotten shot. When he ran, if he had not turned and charged he woukd never have gotten shot.

Well then you're the exception (no surprise there) EVERY LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCY IN THE WESTERN WORLD considers what Brown did to be Strong Armed Robbery. You really should try and keep up with the legal statutes. We don't allow big people to just take what they want from others just because they are weak. Brown was lucky the shop owners weren't armed....

Why do you guys spend so much time fantasizing about people being shot? Does it give you some sense of empowerment in the world?

And if the had such a slam-dunk case against Brown, why wasn't Dorian Johnson charged as an accomplice?

Not at all. Why do you fantasize about big people pushing small people around?

"Given the conduct of the Furgeson police department, I wouldn't want to be in their custody, either."

Yes, a Police department that regularly abuses its citizens, that covers up for corrupt cops, that acts like an occupying army, that assaulted reporters.

I did bash an entire police department- FOR THEIR CONDUCT.

Yes, a Police department that regularly abuses its citizens, that covers up for corrupt cops, that acts like an occupying army, that assaulted reporters.

I did bash an entire police department- FOR THEIR CONDUCT.
You are about as knowledgeable of that department as you are about guns
You know absolutely nothing about either.

Why do you guys spend so much time fantasizing about people being shot? Does it give you some sense of empowerment in the world?

And if the had such a slam-dunk case against Brown, why wasn't Dorian Johnson charged as an accomplice?

Are you suggesting Michael Brown being shot is a fantasy? Do you feel safe in this world considering the fantasies you have about what others want to do?

You are about as knowledgeable of that department as you are about guns
You know absolutely nothing about either.

You know, when the whole town comes out to protest this PD, it's not because they are so darned good at their jobs.
Really a whole town that came out and destroyed the very businesses that they shop at? Use what little bit of brain you may have.

Brown's conduct was caught on tape and you dismiss it. Is it your position that if criminals flee, LEO should not pursue them?

It's my position that a peace officer should use Proportionate force to the situation.

If he were running down the street with a gun or a bloody ax, shooting him might be justified.

Stealing some cigars, not so much.

What about the 2 acts of violence. I get that you do not consider physical force to be violence, but he clearly attacked a cop in the line of duty. How can you dismiss that and continue to pretend it is about shoplifting a couple of cigars? If I had done what Brown did, I would be just as dead.

Forum List

Back