All You Pro Wilson People...

Ask me how much Im loving the progressives heads exploding this month? First the election.........now this!!! Fucking beautiful!!!

Grand jury decision is in...............sorry............you LoSe:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::boobies:

Seems you don't take into account the specifics of how thug Brown put him in a bad situation.

Not at all. At the point where Brown was running away, there was no longer a physical danger, and he decided to shoot at the guy anyway.
Once again retard he was NOT running away. He was not shot in the back, he did not raise his hands to surrender and he charged the Officer.

Seems you don't take into account the specifics of how thug Brown put him in a bad situation.

Not at all. At the point where Brown was running away, there was no longer a physical danger, and he decided to shoot at the guy anyway.
Once again retard he was NOT running away. He was not shot in the back, he did not raise his hands to surrender and he charged the Officer.

The autopsy results say just what you said. The only ones that say otherwise were supposed eye witnesses. I'll take the word of medical experts over biased witnesses.

Once they saw the tape from the convenience store showing Brown to be a thug, and found the blood on the inside door handle, it didn't take much to realize the officer was telling the truth. They also have testimony from other witnesses verifying the cop's story.

Okay, neither one of those things justified SHOOTING HIM WHILE HE WAS GIVING UP.

Since the medical experts said the bullets entered from the front and his hands weren't up, it means your claims are not valid. You don't have to agree with me but if you want to argue with medical forensics experts, that makes you an idiot. Guess you think they lied?

The medical experts offered no opinion about whether his hands were up or not.

And the point was, Brown did run AWAY from the police car and Wilson chased him before shooting him. What way he was facing was completely irrelevent to the point that this was an execution.

Sixty or so feet away from the car means he was "running away".. sorry,man.

And again, this is kind of hte problem, there's such a low standard for officer related shootings that it's nearly impossible to indict a police officer for shooting a civilian.

Brown ignored instructions, attacked the cop in the cop's fucking car and was bull rushing him.

The cop had to put him down. He would have had to do so regardless of the fucking color of Brown's skin.

This is about politics for those who "care" so much about Brown, a perceived opportunity to score points, nothing more.

Brown ignored instructions, attacked the cop in the cop's fucking car and was bull rushing him.

The cop had to put him down. He would have had to do so regardless of the fucking color of Brown's skin.

This is about politics for those who "care" so much about Brown, a perceived opportunity to score points, nothing more.

No, the Cop didn't have to put him down. The cop didn't have to chase him. The cop didn't have to shoot him.

So let me get this straight. Someone should be shot for "ignoring" a cop's instructions, but man, you make some baker put two plastic dudes on top of a wedding cake and we are living in a Police State?

When you make a badge a license to kill, we should all be worried.

Brown is a punk who was the agressor who thought he could beat up a cop. The n!gger got what he was asking for. Sad but so true. Some civil rights symbol the black chose. How ironic.

No, the Cop didn't have to put him down. The cop didn't have to chase him. The cop didn't have to shoot him.

So let me get this straight. Someone should be shot for "ignoring" a cop's instructions, but man, you make some baker put two plastic dudes on top of a wedding cake and we are living in a Police State?

"Police state"?

Too funny - just a few posts ago, post 266, you said the following:

"Let me know when you want to address an argument someone actually made."

Wow.

Enjoy the racial hatred, Joe, congratulations. You're getting what you want.

Joe wasn't it part of the evidence that Micheal Browns blood was found in the patrol car, and on Wilson's uniform? Wasn't it part of the evidence that Micheal Brown had gun powder on his clothes? Wasn't it shown that the eyewitness accounts did not coincide with the evidence presented in the Grand Jury hearing?

Joe wasn't it part of the evidence that Micheal Browns blood was found in the patrol car, and on Wilson's uniform? Wasn't it part of the evidence that Micheal Brown had gun powder on his clothes? Wasn't it shown that the eyewitness accounts did not coincide with the evidence presented in the Grand Jury hearing?

Look at all the evidence the division pimps are having to ignore to make their argument.

This isn't about Wilson or Brown, it's about politics.

"Police state"?

Wow.

Joes an anti gunner that will be the first to call the police for help.
He's a posting contradiction.

Look at all the evidence the division pimps are having to ignore to make their argument.

This isn't about Wilson or Brown, it's about politics.

You are correct. Nothing but politics.

"Police state"?

Wow.

Duly noted you avoided the point that you think shooting kids is okay, but making Christians actually live up to their contracts is bad.

Forum List

Back