Alleged Apalachee Shooter Was Known to FBI, Made Threats Last Year

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
Well, another one.

But there was nothing they could do (as they always claim). Now hey've been sent to investigate (screw it up?).

The FBI's Atlanta Field Office has released some new details about the alleged shooter responsible for killing four and injuring several others at Apalachee High School on Wednesday.

Among the details was the fact that Colt Gray had been investigated previously for making online threats to commit a school shooting in 2023.

Well, another one.

But there was nothing they could do (as they always claim). Now hey've been sent to investigate (screw it up?).

The FBI's Atlanta Field Office has released some new details about the alleged shooter responsible for killing four and injuring several others at Apalachee High School on Wednesday.
Among the details was the fact that Colt Gray had been investigated previously for making online threats to commit a school shooting in 2023.

Looks like the little psycho, got unsupervised access, somehow.
You would think, the school resource officer, could have simultaneously put a round or two in the psycho, whole "yelling hold it, asshole!"

I'm a human being, Sarada. It's too bad you're so firmly entrenched in your political hatred to see that I'm just a human being.

And I will blame the FBI anytime they screw up this badly.

For the record, I will vote for Trump, and you can shove your attempts to pigeonhole me.

So I was right about you being a Trumpie. It's so weird that Trump chose the venue and requested secret service snipers. Other former presidents don't have snipers on their secret service detail.

It might be much worse

IMG_4913.png

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: EMH
So I was right about you being a Trumpie. It's so weird that Trump chose the venue and requested secret service snipers. Other former presidents don't have snipers on their secret service detail.
Call me a Trumpie if you must, if only to sate your need to sub-humanize anyone who disagrees with you.

The kid was on their radar for a full year but let him ride and fester before he killed four students there.

Moreover, it isn't Trump's responsibility to protect himself, it's the government's. He was promised USSS protection as per the norm after leaving presidential office. He trusted them to protect him and they failed. It was smart of him to request snipers, but the USSS did not have eyes on the failed assassin.

That aside, we trusted the FBI to protect our students, but they failed. The FBI failed those four students, and there is nothing you can do or say to convince anyone otherwise.

Forum List

Back