Allen West To Liberals: Get the Hell Out Of The U.S.

I AM A BIG FAN OF ALLEN WEST. THE GUY IS EXTREMELY IMPRESSIVE AND HIS VIEWS ARE RIGHT ON TRACK. I WAS HOPEING HE WOULD RUN FOR PRES. BUT SINCE HE ISN'T, I HOPE HE WILL BE ASKED TO RUN AS VP WITH THE NOMINEE.

I AM A BIG FAN OF ALLEN WEST. THE GUY IS EXTREMELY IMPRESSIVE AND HIS VIEWS ARE RIGHT ON TRACK. I WAS HOPEING HE WOULD RUN FOR PRES. BUT SINCE HE ISN'T, I HOPE HE WILL BE ASKED TO RUN AS VP WITH THE NOMINEE.

Holy shit...

:lol::lol::lol:

Geezus Christ......after reading all this shit.....no wonder this Countries in the shape its in......and so many of you people are NOT Far Left or Right.....but look at the shit your saying to each other......hey WE ARE ALL AMERICANS......no matter what has happened in the past the people of this Country have come together to beat it...what the hell are you people doing?.....dam im going to go find a Dean thread.....even he sounds reasonable compared to whats happening here.....

It ended after 20-30 years of libturds calling opponents of their schemes "racists" and "fascists" and "Nazis" and "Neanderthals."

the Far Right has always had a few choice words of their own Bri......it goes both ways with the name calling....

Or maybe people are just seeing that these social attitudes are outdated and deserve to go the way of the dodo bird. Anyway, knock yourself out if you wanna alienate more of the populace than you already have.

Public schools do not have the authority to be deciding which social attitudes are "outdated." Parents are the ones who decide what attitudes are to be inculcated into their children, not government bureaucrats. What you have just admitted is that government schools are engaging in wholesale brainwashing.

Things are different now.

We have a President that hates this country, Congress that's getting rich passing laws and insider-trading, and a media that's willing to back them up 100%.

It's not like the old days where we could reconcile and learn to get along.

so what are you saying Mud?.....all is lost?.....

Until we learn to believe our eyes and stop letting the snake-oil salesman talk us into believing his bogus rhetoric, we'll never stop fighting amongst ourselves.

Figure the opposite is true in everything Obama says and you'll rarely go wrong.

so i am supposed to believe Newt or Romney?.....

I'm sorry what? All I see on this board are individuals like yourself calling liberals and those leaning to the left racists and fascists and Nazis.

I mean shit, this has been on the front page for a while now.

DjtLr.png

Let alone all the threads about how Democrats are racists who want black people to continue living on the "democratic plantation".

Sorry but you're complaining about yourself, son.

If you took off those Marxist spectacles, perhaps you would notice the kind of sleazy tactics your side engages in. Take, for instance, a recent thread where one of your fellow libturds blamed Sarah Palin for the shooting of Gabby Gifford.

You can't get much lower than that.

Or maybe people are just seeing that these social attitudes are outdated and deserve to go the way of the dodo bird. Anyway, knock yourself out if you wanna alienate more of the populace than you already have.

Public schools do not have the authority to be deciding which social attitudes are "outdated." Parents are the ones who decide what attitudes are to be inculcated into their children, not government bureaucrats. What you have just admitted is that government schools are engaging in wholesale brainwashing.

Yes, parents do...by voting for those who pick state education departments who establish the CURRICULUM, and by voting for or running for school boards and by participating in their child's school thru volunteering, participating, coming in and observing.

You do that, right?

Geezus Christ......after reading all this shit.....no wonder this Countries in the shape its in......and so many of you people are NOT Far Left or Right.....but look at the shit your saying to each other......hey WE ARE ALL AMERICANS......no matter what has happened in the past the people of this Country have come together to beat it...what the hell are you people doing?.....dam im going to go find a Dean thread.....even he sounds reasonable compared to whats happening here.....

It ended after 20-30 years of libturds calling opponents of their schemes "racists" and "fascists" and "Nazis" and "Neanderthals."

the Far Right has always had a few choice words of their own Bri......it goes both ways with the name calling....

Sorry, but no it doesn't. When did the far right ever blame left-wing rhetoric for the Reagan assassination attempt or the Kennedy assassination?

It's simply impossible to get lower than a liberal.

Yes, parents do...by voting for those who pick state education departments who establish the CURRICULUM, and by voting for or running for school boards and by participating in their child's school thru volunteering, participating, coming in and observing.

You do that, right?

Parents have little say in what school boards do. Teacher's unions are in full control. Most people don't even know when school board elections are occurring, and when they do, the teachers unions make sure 100% of their members vote in them. They also spend huge amounts of union dues against anyone who wants to reform government schools.

I'm sorry what? All I see on this board are individuals like yourself calling liberals and those leaning to the left racists and fascists and Nazis.

DjtLr.png

Let alone all the threads about how Democrats are racists who want black people to continue living on the "democratic plantation".

If you took off those Marxist spectacles, perhaps you would notice the kind of sleazy tactics your side engages in. Take, for instance, a recent thread where one of your fellow libturds blamed Sarah Palin for the shooting of Gabby Gifford.

So why is the Goddess Sarah so untouchable? Fuck, your side has crucified Obama, Pelosi, Reid and a host of others many times over..... but it's only sleazy when our side goes full retard... your side does it on a continuing basis and it's OK.

DjtLr.png

So why is the Goddess Sarah so untouchable? Fuck, your side has crucified Obama, Pelosi, Reid and a host of others many times over..... but it's only sleazy when our side goes full retard... your side does it on a continuing basis and it's OK.

When did anyone on the right ever accuse any left-wing politician of inciting murder?

You must be fucking joking.

Here's another example: There is a thread on this board right now about how conservatism is a sign of low IQ.

Face it: liberals are scumbags. They deserve everything they get, in spades.

It's the Saul Alinsky influence on the Tea Party. Did you know that the Heritage Foundation and FreedomWorks passed out copies of it as a manual for them to start this nonsense.

Dehumanize, alienate, ridicule and divide. It's right there in "Rules for Radicals". But they are too fucking dumb to see that Radicalism isn't a "left only" phenomena.

I find it amusing that the "conservative" right has turned into the same insanity that the left was in the 60's... when the book was written. I find it even MORE amusing that they can't see the parallel.

In short, they are being played and played hard.
so are many on the left Steel......do you believe some of the Shit Dean says about Republicans/Conservatives?.....im not saying there not some on the right who actually do echo what Dean says......but everyone of them?.....

DjtLr.png

eat shit Cow.....you have been in threads by Dean where he makes accusations against Republicans that are just as bad as the bolded part,and all i see you do is thank the guy or agree with him......so who are you complaining about?....

allen west to liberals: Get the hell out of the u.s.

i am a big fan of allen west. The guy is extremely impressive and his views are right on track. I was hopeing he would run for pres. But since he isn't, i hope he will be asked to run as vp with the nominee.
good for you....

Sorry, but no it doesn't. When did the far right ever blame left-wing rhetoric for the Reagan assassination attempt or the Kennedy assassination?

It's simply impossible to get lower than a liberal.

politicians back then had more class then the ones of today....we are talking about now not then.....ever since around 97 the Congress has gotten populated by some real pieces of work......and yes im sorry but the Right has plenty of names for the Left.....how many times do i see you in your posts call the Lefty your addressing LIBTURD....even if the lefty in Question is pretty much center?......you called me a Libturd and Negged me just because i did not agree with you on Unions.....and i thought i was pretty civil with ya.....

to be honest i have helped crucify Pelosi but i have known about her since about 87.....and i know how phoney she is......

Forum List

Back