Allen West's heartfelt response regarding beating death of WWII Veteran-

The rightwing inmates can't piss and moan enough about people always making it about race,

until the shoe's on the other foot, and then the 'nuts can't shut up about race.

With you and your side of the isle, racism is the constant drumbeat.
It's the "go to" word when you people have nothing else. :eusa_whistle:
I for one like to bring up the hypocrisy of it.

I don't see you bitching about all the race cards being played by the rightwingers here over the recent crimes.

That would make you the hypocrite.

I do believe that the right is rubbing this in your sorry ass face, NY.
You people constantly play the race card whether it's racial or not, you people use it. In fact, you people have morphed the definition of the word.
You people only see racism when it's a white on black crime, not a black on white crime.
The right seems to be schooling you people. just an observation

If you people only used the word when it was appropriate we wouldn't be having this conversation right now. true story

The rightwing inmates can't piss and moan enough about people always making it about race,

until the shoe's on the other foot, and then the 'nuts can't shut up about race.

I don't see you bitching about all the race cards being played by the rightwingers here over the recent crimes.

No...you don't.

You people constantly play the race card whether it's racial or not, you people use it. In fact, you people have morphed the definition of the word.
You people only see racism when it's a white on black crime, not a black on white crime.

If you people only used the word when it was appropriate we wouldn't be having this conversation right now. true story

So...if we looked, we would not see any posts on USMB calling blacks on racism, right? After all, that IS your theory.

Will he be expected to speak up SOONER in this case than he did in the Florida case?

He will be expected to speak up....period! But, you know that won't be the case by just looking at his pathetic track record, bo. That is...if you want to be honest. :eusa_whistle:

Wait.....what was I thinking? nevermind :eusa_eh:

Can he be expected to speak up SOONER in this case than he did in the Florida case? I believe it was at least a month or two...when it looked like nothing was going to be investigated.

Now...if they pull the same thing here, I would certainly be up at arms....in a month or two.

Him talking about holding a rally was less than a month after the death of Trayvon, that wasn't the first time he spoke about it, Bo.

So...if we looked, we would not see any posts on USMB calling blacks on racism, right? After all, that IS your theory.
I would like to see you lefties talking about black on white racism.

I'm not talking about just 1 or 2 posters but...maybe something from you or NY.
I've always heard on this board that it wasn't racism because the black are the minority....go figure

Essentially, blacks have been mistreated for centuries in the USA, now they feel they should pay back and try to take over US politics and live like white people do, the only thing standing in their way is themselves and their inter-personal relationship with their own race.

Reprehensible and disgusting. Two black male teenagers are being sought in the beating death of 88-year-old Delbert Benton. Mr. Benton was an Army WW II veteran who survived combat during the bloody Battle of Okinawa. This must end! I have yet to hear a peep out of Head of NAACP Ben Jealous at all. As an Army combat veteran and son of a WW II veteran I am beyond angry. We have a problem in the black community and it is high time we taught this generation of young black men a lesson in respect, dignity, and honor. This can no longer be tolerated. Mr. Benton was an American treasure. Farewell my Brother.

www.facebook.com/ElectAllenWest

Allen West is a great American who doesn't see color.. What he does understand are words such as honor, valor, grace..

Thank you Sir for your strength and for always standing on the side of truth!

How about you show him respect by not making it political? How about you try that?

Funny thing is, on my way home one of the churches that is mostly black here was putting up tribute to him on their reader board. Other businesses have also made tribute to him.
While you are using his death to spread hate. Good job, loser!

I work (don't live) in a black community. A majority of the people I talk to on a daily basis are black. 90% of them are hard working, respectable people. Unfortunately, it's still one of the most crime ridden cities in America, and most of it is black on black violence. It's a matter of environment more than race. When a white man is beaten or killed in this area I don't see race; I see a need for societal change in these communities. On this, I agree with Allen West.

Essentially, blacks have been mistreated for centuries in the USA, now they feel they should pay back and try to take over US politics and live like white people do, the only thing standing in their way is themselves and their inter-personal relationship with their own race.

I have no problem with blacks living like whites do. But what I've usually seen in these arguments is that those who encourage blacks to work hard, to educate themselves, to sacrifice and earn what they recieve, are called racists or uncle toms.

The laws of nature don't change because of the color of one's skin. The way to prosper economically for one race is the same for every other.

If you work hard and find a way to serve your fellow man through your work, you will make money.

I have no problem with blacks living like whites do. But what I've usually seen in these arguments is that those who encourage blacks to work hard, to educate themselves, to sacrifice and earn what they recieve, are called racists or uncle toms.

The laws of nature don't change because of the color of one's skin. The way to prosper economically for one race is the same for every other.

If you work hard and find a way to serve your fellow man through your work, you will make money.

I do exactly that and no one calls me an uncle tom. Its all in the delivery. If your Black and you are putting down another Black person while checking to see if the white man is satisfied then you are an uncle tom.

I do exactly that and no one calls me an uncle tom. Its all in the delivery. If your Black and you are putting down another Black person while checking to see if the white man is satisfied then you are an uncle tom.

They know...they just pretend they don't...but they do

Hey some blacks just want other blacks to do better and sometimes they aggressively put it out there. Whats wrong with that?

Signed -

negrok1.gif

Libruls despise the military/ veterans and HATE with an insane animosity Black Conservatives ..

Fascinating....I'm a veteran, married to a veteran....and would have probably voted for Cain, but the Republicans shot him down (figuratively).

How odd that LGS says that isn't true. But you know....she's very wise about what other people do and think.

Fascinating....I'm a veteran, married to a veteran....and would have probably voted for Cain, but the Republicans shot him down (figuratively).

How odd that LGS says that isn't true. But you know....she's very wise about what other people do and think.

Yea sure you would have being Cain supports homosexuals.. LMAO You lie so much you don't know what the fucking truth is.

The LSM shot him down, bo. But, you knew that, and I really doubt you or your husband would have voted for him.

Forum List

Back