Allen West's heartfelt response regarding beating death of WWII Veteran-

This is for LGS.
e8a3abab.jpg

Are you going to hold yourself to that Luissa?

The rightwing inmates can't piss and moan enough about people always making it about race,

until the shoe's on the other foot, and then the 'nuts can't shut up about race.

Let's just say you idiots started this whole race thing. And now that its being turned back on you, its all of a sudden unbearable for you to withstand. Hypocrite much?

Perhaps it is you who needs to shut up about race.

Hopefully justice will be dealt to those 2 swiftly. I agree with what he said but he is only spouting off and not providing a solution. I dont know enough about him to make a determination if he is an uncle tom but I definitely dont think Bill Cosby is.

I gave you the benefit of the doubt. No more.
Wait for it. I'm taking back what I freely gave you last night. Why? Because I can.

It's stunning the amount of hatred Col West draws from white pasty libruls, and even some in the "REAL" black community.. aka CHICAGOLAND STYLE THUGVILLE. Allen West isn't ghetto enough..

What I find hilarious how all you can discuss is West, liberal, black people, racists, but not the man killed.

By the way, there is candle light vigil for him right now.

Reprehensible and disgusting. Two black male teenagers are being sought in the beating death of 88-year-old Delbert Benton. Mr. Benton was an Army WW II veteran who survived combat during the bloody Battle of Okinawa. This must end! I have yet to hear a peep out of Head of NAACP Ben Jealous at all. As an Army combat veteran and son of a WW II veteran I am beyond angry. We have a problem in the black community and it is high time we taught this generation of young black men a lesson in respect, dignity, and honor. This can no longer be tolerated. Mr. Benton was an American treasure. Farewell my Brother.

www.facebook.com/ElectAllenWest

Allen West is a great American who doesn't see color.. What he does understand are words such as honor, valor, grace..

Thank you Sir for your strength and for always standing on the side of truth!

is he running for office again? :eusa_doh: Couldn't help but noticing that his FB link says "ElectAllenWest". Elect him to what? Why doesn't he get a real job? I'll tell you why: he got used to the perq's of being in Washington w/ the Establishment-types. THATS why.

BTW- theres plenty of people that served, myself included, but you Righties couldn't care less what a non-con Vet has to say now do ya' darlin'?

Last edited:
This fellow sums everything up. Have a listen:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWJAzpsXxVM]WWll Veteran Beaten to Death by THUGS... - YouTube[/ame]

What I find hilarious how all you can discuss is West, liberal, black people, racists, but not the man killed.

By the way, there is candle light vigil for him right now.

Well, it was the same way with you in regards to Zimmerman. So I fail to see your point, or where you have any leg to stand on.

WWll Veteran Beaten to Death by THUGS... - YouTube

Somewhere earlier in a thread someone made the statement.. "FED UP." In another.. "DONE." That video and his passion shows just how far libruls have pushed.. we are teetering on the edge of a powder keg.. and it's already lit.

oh for fuck's sake. :eusa_doh: Why don't you people just secede already & stop with the theatrics? :eusa_eh: IOW's- GTFO!!! :bye1:

Hey some blacks just want other blacks to do better and sometimes they aggressively put it out there. Whats wrong with that?

Signed -

negrok1.gif

Thats great! :lol:

Sometimes the uncle Tom label is earned

by having the presumption of assuming black, whites, and every else are all the same and we all have to do the same things if we want to prosper, IE work hard, educate ourselves, etc.

It's a label that is just a political weapon to keep blacks down.

The rightwing inmates can't piss and moan enough about people always making it about race,

until the shoe's on the other foot, and then the 'nuts can't shut up about race.

Let's just say you idiots started this whole race thing. And now that its being turned back on you, its all of a sudden unbearable for you to withstand. Hypocrite much?

Perhaps it is you who needs to shut up about race.

Ah....so that's the point of all this.

Somewhere earlier in a thread someone made the statement.. "FED UP." In another.. "DONE." That video and his passion shows just how far libruls have pushed.. we are teetering on the edge of a powder keg.. and it's already lit.

oh for fuck's sake. :eusa_doh: Why don't you people just secede already & stop with the theatrics? :eusa_eh: IOW's- GTFO!!! :bye1:

Why on earth should we leave our country just because you want to crap all over it?

They'd rather whine and cry. They should change the Republican Elephant so show tears falling down the elephant's face with a tissue in its trunk.

While dimocrap scum make excuses, little old ladies are dying at the hands of animals

99-Year-Old Woman Killed In Her Own Home By Man Who Could Look Like Obama’s Son…

Screen-shot-2013-08-25-at-8.30.03-PM.png

41819768001_2626889835001_RogersCrop.jpg

Anyone else noticing a trend here?

Via Poughkeepsie Journal:

The 20-year-old City of Poughkeepsie man accused of burglarizing and murdering a 99-year-old city woman is being held without bail and is due in court Monday morning to face charges, authorities said, bringing relief to the woman’s family.

Police arrested Javon Tyrek Rogers on Friday at 11 p.m. and charged him with first-degree murder and first-degree burglary, both felonies, in connection with the homicide of Fannie Gumbinger, who was found dead at her home on Underhill Avenue early Wednesday morning, said city police Detective Lt. Edward Freer.

Rogers was held in city lockup and arraigned by Judge Katherine Moloney in city court Saturday morning. He was sent to Dutchess County Jail without bail or bond, officials said.

The city Police Department will hold a press conference Monday at 11 a.m. at City Hall, when Freer said more details of the case will be released.

He declined to comment on a possible motive. Police expected to finish processing the crime scene on Underhill Avenue on Saturday, he said.

Concealing Racist Black Violence

August 26, 2013 By Colin Flaherty

Delbert-Belton-450x338.jpg

The latest high-profile story, now familiar to many, is the recent beating and killing of the 88-year-old World War II veteran Delbert Belton at the hands of two black people in Spokane. Allegedly.

A few days before, two black people stalked and killed Chris Lane, the 23-year-old Australian college student in Oklahoma. Allegedly.

A few days before that, three black people stalked and killed 27-year-old nurse David Santucci in Memphis. Allegedly.

A few days before that, a black mob in St. Paul beat Ray Widstrand with a sock full of rocks that will leave him with permanent brain damage. Allegedly.

In St. Louis this week, a black mob hit a hot dog vendor in the head with a hammer. In Chicago, this weekend, a black mob attacked a police officer, fracturing his skull with a baseball bat.

And in the space between the time I started this article and when I finished it, I received the worst video I’ve ever seen: Several young black people bully and beat up a three-year old girl. “After the footage was taken, the 12-year-old cameraman went onto Facebook and posted the video with the title “When white people piss black people off,” reported Kristin Tate of MrConservative.com.

Watch it here: When white people piss black people off.

Many of the 800 people who commented said the same thing: How can this be happening?

These events might be shocking. But they are hardly rare. Or even unusual.

All as true as a Tawana Brawley affidavit.

A University of Michigan study recently stated that most white people are racist because they do not like racial quotas. Which is also what panels full of pundits declare on MSNBC with regularity.

The only time they mention violence is to shrug it off as a “racist meme.” Virulent black racism is the new normal.

The psychiatrists tell us we are only as sick as our secrets. Nothing inspires more secrecy than race. And no one is trying to keep the secrets more than the liberals who run the newsrooms and city halls across the country.

Concealing Racist Black Violence | FrontPage Magazine

Forum List

Back