Alliance of Colonial Era Tribes (ACET) roundly b!tchslaps Trump for a "racial slur"

Do these Indians even know if Pocahontas is an Indian name? I believe it was the name the English used but not her given name.

Pocahontas was the daughter of Chief Powahatan. When she moved to England she changed her name to Rebecca.

Tipsey have you ever been to Jamestown? No book does it justice. Highly recommend it. There is a nice statue of Pocahontas there come to think of it.
What strikes me is how increadibly small it is.

64BD9FD2-574C-406D-B7A6-E8E779DE699D.jpeg

Alliance of Colonial Era Tribes

That sounds like a ton of votes.

Pocahontas and the President - Alliance of Colonial Era Tribes

"Pocahontas" is not a racial slur.
When honorably referencing the actual historic figure, this indeed is true. However, the name becomes a derogatory racial reference when used as an insult. American Indian names, whether they be historic or contemporary, are not meant to be used as insults. To do so is to reduce them to racial slurs.

--------------------------

Could it have been said any more plain?

Let's say it again:

American Indian names, whether they be historic or contemporary, are not meant to be used as insults. To do so is to reduce them to racial slurs.

Trump Just Referred To Elizabeth Warren As “Pocahontas” While Honoring Native American War Veterans

Sounds like somebody is scraping the bottom of the barrel ...

trump is just making himself look more and more silly with every stupid insult he hurls. He's an imbecile and the twat proves it with nearly every misguided Tweet he sends.

The Posse Grabber insults Elizabeth Warren for a couple of reasons:

1) She's almost certain to be fifty times as intelligent as the Orange Pussy, and,

2) She's been kicking trump's sorry ass all over the road for the last year, in their Tweet exchanges.

trump is just making himself look more and more silly with every stupid insult he hurls. He's an imbecile and the twat proves it with nearly every misguided Tweet he sends.

The Posse Grabber insults Elizabeth Warren for a couple of reasons:

1) She's almost certain to be fifty times as intelligent as the Orange Pussy, and,

2) She's been kicking trump's sorry ass all over the road for the last year, in their Tweet exchanges.

Please please please ... support Warren in 2020! I'll be your bestie!

Pleading-businessman.jpg

View attachment 163317

“When asked by CNN political analyst Joshua Green whether he was offended by the president’s remark, Marine Corps veteran Thomas Begay said he was not, only that he was “puzzled” by it.

He also told Green that while he was serving in the Marines he was forced to yell “Geronimo” but that didn’t bother him either. “

Ah...the world as it was before pussified liberals and snowflakes.
He was using Geronimo as a war cry, not a racial slur nitwit.
Pocahontas!

This gets more and more surreal. Indians don’t care but the fake Indian is bent out of shape. Pocahontas Warren just saw her hopes of riding the “I’m a woman” card into the Oval Office dashed by her “I’m an Indian too” card

Pretending to be an Indian based upon your cheekbones is both a racial slur and a sign that you might be just plain nuts

Wow, right wingers defending racism? Is that really a surprise?

View attachment 163317

“When asked by CNN political analyst Joshua Green whether he was offended by the president’s remark, Marine Corps veteran Thomas Begay said he was not, only that he was “puzzled” by it.

He also told Green that while he was serving in the Marines he was forced to yell “Geronimo” but that didn’t bother him either. “

Ah...the world as it was before pussified liberals and snowflakes.
God you are fuking ignorant.

Using Geronimo as an inspiration is not the same as saying the n word as an insult.

Forum List

Back