Allies support Biden well over Trump’s best year in new polling

i live here in the united states…what are you talking about? your deflections from reality don’t make any sense
Here is US. There is overseas.. not where you are. If inflation is a world wide problem what are you talking about?

Well, of course.

Other countries like us right now because we have a so-called President who's all too comfortable acquiescing to the whims and desires of other countries before taking care of his own country.

When Trump was in office, he concerned himself with America first, which is what every President should do...
Trump showed us the way. Which was always the way, but D.C. got away from it. The wealth of all of us is used for others around the world. China is going to be the world power at some point. And we as a declining nation may become dangerous as the world becomes unstable in parts, we have influence.

No, but everything woke or prog is rigged because woke is a big lie.
I know you like the feeling of being included in some club of right wingers but you are a joke to them. They work up uninformed voters with fake culture outrage so that they vote against their self interest. I hate to see the ignorant taken advantage of, and I’m here for you if you really want to debate the merits of policy that is good for you.

Trump went at China alone. We were schooled. His answer was to tariff Americans. Insane. Biden aligned the world vs Russia. It’s painful for them. You mistake a loudmouthed coward for something else.
How did your Vegetable Messiah make it painful for them? They are still selling all their oil, and the Ruble has skyrocketed in value, Dope.

Everything your Vegetable Messiah touches turns to shit.

It was a list of allies.
Yes it is and it's telling a very unfavourable story when that's understood. Why would any American try to make it out to Biden's domestic policy? Stupidity?
War in Ukraine is taking its toll for sure.
As the chart clearly indicates with the 21-22 drop!
Biden is hurt by not being as visible as he should be.
Actually, he's more visible than any president except Trump.
That comparison to Trump must be what you mean.

High marks across the board for Biden. It turns out that views on Biden and Trump are directly proportional to your access to Fox News. Our allies don’t watch that trash and have a reasonable view of us.
At one time I used to watch CNN, MSNBC and Fox News.

After Trump was elected I noticed that CNN and MSNBC had a bombshell news story every other day that was sure to mean the end of Trump. None of these stories lived up to their hype. Fox News said these stores were false and Fox News was right.

Now you can say Fox News is trash but Fox New was far more accurate than either CNN or MSNBC as well as the rest of the libveral media.

I have lost confidence in the liberal news media and it will take years for me to ever regain my trust if it ever happens.

High marks across the board for Biden. It turns out that views on Biden and Trump are directly proportional to your access to Fox News. Our allies don’t watch that trash and have a reasonable view of us.

After all-time low ratings in many countries in 2020 and a sharp recovery in 2021, ratings of the U.S. remain high this year. A median of 61% across the 17 countries surveyed have a favorable view of the U.S., while only 35% have an unfavorable view.

In Poland and Israel, where more than eight-in-ten have a positive assessment of the U.S., this is the first time Pew Research Center has surveyed since the coronavirus outbreak and the end of Trump’s presidency. In Poland, ratings of the U.S. are now at a record high.

Nearly nine-in-ten also have a positive view of the U.S. in South Korea, a 12 percentage point increase since 2021, and the largest uptick in positive ratings since the previous year. Positive opinion has increased in only two other countries since 2021: Sweden (+9 points) and Australia (+7 points).

Views of the U.S. have stayed about the same in roughly half the countries surveyed in both 2021 and 2022

View attachment 668520

Sure, back to business as usual with Uncle Sap paying the bulk of NATO's defense, the bulk of the Biden-made war between Russia and Ukraine.

PS I don't give a damn what foreigners want from my President.

Since we are just throwing out our experiences I lived overseas during Obama. In England and in Hong Kong. Our standing was strong. We were seen as consistent, good partners, and we walked softly carrying a big stick. TFG unhinged much of that. Biden is repairing it. Trust we won’t fall into the nonsense again isn’t high though.

Euroe's loved Obama because he was weak and paid their bills, and you're a racist

I know you like the feeling of being included in some club of right wingers but you are a joke to them. They work up uninformed voters with fake culture outrage so that they vote against their self interest. I hate to see the ignorant taken advantage of, and I’m here for you if you really want to debate the merits of policy that is good for you.
Voting for Dims is never in our self-interest. How are high taxes and more government rodents in our best interest? How is having our kids groomed by transexuals in public schools in our best interests?

After all-time low ratings in many countries in 2020 and a sharp recovery in 2021, ratings of the U.S. remain high this year. A median of 61% across the 17 countries surveyed have a favorable view of the U.S., while only 35% have an unfavorable view.

In Poland and Israel, where more than eight-in-ten have a positive assessment of the U.S., this is the first time Pew Research Center has surveyed since the coronavirus outbreak and the end of Trump’s presidency. In Poland, ratings of the U.S. are now at a record high.

Nearly nine-in-ten also have a positive view of the U.S. in South Korea, a 12 percentage point increase since 2021, and the largest uptick in positive ratings since the previous year. Positive opinion has increased in only two other countries since 2021: Sweden (+9 points) and Australia (+7 points).

Views of the U.S. have stayed about the same in roughly half the countries surveyed in both 2021 and 2022

View attachment 668520

Yeah, everyone loves a pushover.

How did your Vegetable Messiah make it painful for them? They are still selling all their oil, and the Ruble has skyrocketed in value, Dope.

Everything your Vegetable Messiah touches turns to shit.
Dipshit. There’s only 2 things we can do. Go to war or make it expensive as fuck for them. Their loan ratings are now junk, near default, and they are bleeding money funding this war. We chose #2 and it ultimately will be as effective as a bomb.

Yes it is and it's telling a very unfavourable story when that's understood. Why would any American try to make it out to Biden's domestic policy? Stupidity?

As the chart clearly indicates with the 21-22 drop!

Actually, he's more visible than any president except Trump.
That comparison to Trump must be what you mean.
Your comments show a keen lack of analytical ability but a deep level of brainwashing. Congrats. Read the chart again.

Dipshit. There’s only 2 things we can do. Go to war or make it expensive as fuck for them. Their loan ratings are now junk, near default, and they are bleeding money funding this war. We chose #2 and it ultimately will be as effective as a bomb.
OR we could reinstate Trump's energy policy, become a major exporter again then, send oil to Europe which would starve Putin of his one and only greatest source of income. The side benefit would be cheap gas here which would lower the cost of goods and services that have shot up so high during this Democrat clusterfuck regime.

Voting for Dims is never in our self-interest. How are high taxes and more government rodents in our best interest? How is having our kids groomed by transexuals in public schools in our best interests?
Only one of us makes enough for democratic tax policy to affect them. The Republican tax policy helps the 1%. Thanks for keeping us in your thoughts.

Only one of us makes enough for democratic tax policy to affect them. The Republican tax policy helps the 1%. Thanks for keeping us in your thoughts.
Democrat tax policies ensure there are millions of working poor people.

Republican tax policy helps the 100%.
While it screws the working class those of us in the 1% appreciate the handouts. I’ll keep voting for a better tax policy. It in the meantime my interest accumulates nicely.

Forum List

Back