Allies support Biden well over Trump’s best year in new polling

88% of AMERICANS say Veggie Joe is driving the US off a cliff.

Who cares WTF KKKanadians think.

If they respect him so much why is he ignored at international events and why are ALLies drifting away
That’s a made up narrative. What do you think about his polling in Bonn Fox News controlled circles?

That's obviously not the point with this topic.

Very relevant as it pertains to America's war against Russia. The 21-22 drop in popularity isn't a dislike of Biden coming on, nearly as much as it's a reflection of US foreign policy.

And the list only contains the countries that are the most favourable to America's war while excluding more than 175 others.
It was a list of allies. War in Ukraine is taking its toll for sure. Biden is hurt by not being as visible as he should be.

the perception he’s done poorly? hahah no people are actually seeing record high has cost, massive inflation…it’s very real

yes foreign countries are thrilled with xiden….it’s pay day for them and his american last policies
You’re suggesting Biden is causing inflation in these countries? How? Your last comment is a throwaway line with no meaning.

The people of other countries are not the ones who are suffering from Biden's disastrous and malfeasant policies. No reason to expect them to understand or care what Biden's regime is doing to the American people.
What is happening here that isn’t there?

You’re suggesting Biden is causing inflation in these countries? How? Your last comment is a throwaway line with no meaning.
no i am suggesting he is causing it here

the last line is it throw away…foreign countries love it when the US no longer comes from a position of strength and have a weak leader like xiden in office

You're just throwing out words, racist. I've lived overseas not that log ago, you don't know what you are saying. You WANT the world to look down on us, so you just claim it's so
Since we are just throwing out our experiences I lived overseas during Obama. In England and in Hong Kong. Our standing was strong. We were seen as consistent, good partners, and we walked softly carrying a big stick. TFG unhinged much of that. Biden is repairing it. Trust we won’t fall into the nonsense again isn’t high though.

the last line is it throw away…foreign countries love it when the US no longer comes from a position of strength and have a weak leader like xiden in office
Trump went at China alone. We were schooled. His answer was to tariff Americans. Insane. Biden aligned the world vs Russia. It’s painful for them. You mistake a loudmouthed coward for something else.

So all the nations sucking off the United States prefer Biden to Trump? What a surprise.

They also don't tell you what the actual questions were. How a question is stated can make a big difference in the results you get. Even the order they are asked can affect the order.

This is just another bullshit rigged poll.
Of course. [Eye roll]. That’s it. Everything you don’t like is rigged.

Trump went at China alone. We were schooled. His answer was to tariff Americans. Insane. Biden aligned the world vs Russia. It’s painful for them. You mistake a loudmouthed coward for something else.
what are you talking about? he got record trade deals with china.

yes the world united against Putin after xiden mishandling if the situation. they worked together to avoid having to deal with xiden’s incompetence

Oh… well how is inflation shooting you there if Biden is doing it here? Your simplistic rationale is impressive.

what are you talking about? he got record trade deals with china.

yes the world united against Putin after xiden mishandling if the situation. they worked together to avoid having to deal with xiden’s incompetence
What record trade deal is that?

Oh… well how is inflation shooting you there if Biden is doing it here? Your simplistic rationale is impressive.
i live here in the united states…what are you talking about? your deflections from reality don’t make any sense

Forum List

Back