Almost 80% of college students believe Trump campaign had contact with Russia

My disgust is with a segment of older Americans. Those who are refusing to deal with the reality of our changing world and the fact as they get older they do not have a relevance they had when younger. They are following a con man's lies that he will bring back jobs from the past. He blames muslims, illegal immigrants, ethnic minorities, progressives, foreigners taking their jobs as the cause of their problems. They buy into Trump's hate mongering. They are pushing for actions that will help them in the short run and hurt the US in the long run.
I am old white American. I feel it is key to accept that in my business, in my family, in my community, as a US citizen. Some people getting older buy a sports car to deny they are getting older. Some get a new young husband or wife to prove they are not getting older. Some say the world is not changing in a good way, it should be like it was 40 years ago. That is denying getting older.
We should not have Nancy Pelosi, Donald Trump, Mitch McConnell as our highest ranking politicians. They are too fricking old. Look at US businesses. The prime age for top leadership is 45 to 65.

1. Older people are just as relevant as younger people. Dismissing someone because they are old, is just a form of bigotry.

2. Your assumptions that Trump supporters do not recognize the issues with bringing back manufacturing jobs, is just you being a jerk.

3. YOur claim about what Trump says, is mostly false. The parts that are not, are mostly justified. Pick one, and I will be happy to crush your point.

4. Your opinion on age is noted. I vote based on issues, and Trump's position on the issues were in my opinion the best for me personally and the nation as as whole, of the choices we had.
I agree that older Americans needs are relevant. Their life span is much less than younger people.. There demands must take that into consideration. Trump is doing many things that benefit the older over the young
His tax break for all has given more money today but added more to debt . We are leaving the debt for the young to take care of.
His reduction in environmental laws means more money now but added costs in the future for environmental issues paid for by the young.
While Trump tries to bring back factory jobs, coal jobs and other jobs of mid 20th century,China, India and their growing economies work for jobs of the future around tech and AI. Our economy will behind them for the young.
The global economy is much larger than the US economy growing at a faster pace. Trump is reducing our participation in the global economy trying to close the US economy. Short term benefits will be outweighed by long term potential.
Trump is trying to maintain white privilege while whites will be a minority of US population in the future.

My disgust is with a segment of older Americans. Those who are refusing to deal with the reality of our changing world and the fact as they get older they do not have a relevance they had when younger. They are following a con man's lies that he will bring back jobs from the past. He blames muslims, illegal immigrants, ethnic minorities, progressives, foreigners taking their jobs as the cause of their problems. They buy into Trump's hate mongering. They are pushing for actions that will help them in the short run and hurt the US in the long run.
I am old white American. I feel it is key to accept that in my business, in my family, in my community, as a US citizen. Some people getting older buy a sports car to deny they are getting older. Some get a new young husband or wife to prove they are not getting older. Some say the world is not changing in a good way, it should be like it was 40 years ago. That is denying getting older.
We should not have Nancy Pelosi, Donald Trump, Mitch McConnell as our highest ranking politicians. They are too fricking old. Look at US businesses. The prime age for top leadership is 45 to 65.

The older Americans who do not care about the future are only those that cared for themselves. My father (and mother at times) busted their ass not for themselves, but to make things better for us, their children.

This has been the standard for nearly as long as we've been a country; to leave a better place behind for the next generations.

While some of us real Americans carry on with this tradition, it seems that Democrats only want to create a better life for people not our own. They want to get rid of the people of today so they can have more power tomorrow.

So what happens when whites are overrun by people of color? As a person who lives in such a community, I can tell you it won't be pretty. I'm also not talking about bowling with some minorities, having some minorities in your neighborhood, a few at your local bar, working with some minorities. I'm talking about living in a world they control from your next door neighbor to the highest positions of government.

What you are accepting is your children, grandchildren, or even great grandchildren becoming second class citizens once these people take over. And don't tell me that can't happen, or won't happen, because I'm living it right now.

We on the right are fighting to stop this country from turning into Guatemala. You on the left are fighting to turn it into Guatemala.

If these people come out and vote it could be the end of Donald Trump.

Could it be that the public is starting to believe that Donald Trump has a mountain of dirt in his past and possibly even his present? Perhaps Donald has become expert at concealment of dirt.

When will the GOP voter become aware if indeed they want to become aware.

Almost 80 percent of college students think Trump's campaign likely had improper contact with Russia

ALMOST 80 PERCENT OF COLLEGE STUDENTS THINK TRUMP'S CAMPAIGN LIKELY HAD IMPROPER CONTACT WITH RUSSIA
BY JENNI FINK ON 7/22/19 AT 2:42 PM EDT

As candidates have their eyes set on the 2020 election, interference in the last presidential election is still a topic of discussion and almost 80 percent of college students claimed President Donald Trump's campaign had improper contact with Russia.
Russia's involvement in the 2016 presidential election prompted some to discredit Trump's victory, Congressional hearings and an investigation conducted by special counsel Robert Mueller. In March, Mueller concluded that there wasn't evidence that Trump's team conspired with Russia. On Wednesday, the special counsel will testify before a House of Representatives panel.
Ahead of Mueller's testimony, College Pulse, a survey and data analytics company, gathered opinions from more than 1,500 college students about democracy, Trump, Mueller and Russia.
Thirty-six percent responded that they thought members of Trump's campaign "definitely" had improper contact with Russia during the 2016 presidential election. Forty-one percent said they thought his campaign "probably" did.
Mueller's report didn't reach a conclusion on whether Trump obstructed justice during the investigation, however, the special counsel added that if they could definitively clear Trump of a crime, they would have said that. The special counsel pointed to a Department of Justice policy that barred the prosecution of a sitting president for a federal crime.
"That is unconstitutional," Mueller said during a press conference in May. "Charging the president with a crime was, therefore, not an option we could consider."
russia trump robert mueller obstruction of justice
President Donald Trump talks to reporters while hosting Slovak Republic Prime Minister Peter
Pellegrini
in the Oval Office at the White House on May 03 in Washington, D.C. A recent poll conducted by College Pulse found that the majority of college students thought Trump's campaign had improper contact with Russia during the 2016 presidential election.

Democratic lawmakers have called for additional investigations and even impeachment because of the possibly Trump obstructed justice. On Wednesday, Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi said committees were looking into any abuse of power Trump may have engaged in, including obstruction of justice.
"If you've got to go down this path, you have to make sure that the public has an understanding of why," Pelosi said during The Christian Science Monitor Breakfast. "What I believe is that when we go forward, as we go forward, it has to run deep."
If Democrats were to investigate Trump's possible obstruction of Mueller's investigation, College Pulse found they would have the support of college students. Seventy-four percent of those polled at least somewhat agreed that the Democrats should investigate. Only 12 percent completely disagreed and 12 percent also somewhat disagreed.
The demographics dictate that the Trump Republican party will represent the thinking of a very small % of the US population as their core of old white people die off. It is just a matter of time. Trumpism is a desperate cry from a population of a time gone by. The world is passing them by and they are trying to bring back the good old days by blaming their problems on minorities, immigrants, women, progressives. It is a pathetic group of individuals whining and not accepting the truth of the world today.

Why the hate for old white people? We will always be here, you know that right?

That's right. Donald Trump holds the hate franchise for old white people. Old white people's hate will die with them.

Don't compete with Trump in the hate market. He is a master hater.

THe person I was talking to, was gleeful at the idea of old people dying, and you attack us "old white people" as the haters?

Your dishonesty is clear for all to see. You are the hater.

Why are you lying about it?

I requested you not compete with Donald Trump in the hate franchise. Donald Trump's expertise in expounding hate will enable Donald Trump to eat your breakfast, lunch, and dinner and leave you blubbering in a corner.

Your published nonsense does not trump Donald Trump's hate.

The sad part of all this is the smart people in America are dying off while the young crazy liberals have 50 or 60 years left. America is doomed.

Could it be that the public is starting to believe that Donald Trump has a mountain of dirt in his past and possibly even his present? Perhaps Donald has become expert at concealment of dirt.

Almost 80 percent of college students think Trump's campaign likely had improper contact with Russia

ALMOST 80 PERCENT OF COLLEGE STUDENTS THINK TRUMP'S CAMPAIGN LIKELY HAD IMPROPER CONTACT WITH RUSSIA
BY JENNI FINK ON 7/22/19 AT 2:42 PM EDT

As candidates have their eyes set on the 2020 election, interference in the last presidential election is still a topic of discussion and almost 80 percent of college students claimed President Donald Trump's campaign had improper contact with Russia.
Russia's involvement in the 2016 presidential election prompted some to discredit Trump's victory, Congressional hearings and an investigation conducted by special counsel Robert Mueller. In March, Mueller concluded that there wasn't evidence that Trump's team conspired with Russia. On Wednesday, the special counsel will testify before a House of Representatives panel.
Ahead of Mueller's testimony, College Pulse, a survey and data analytics company, gathered opinions from more than 1,500 college students about democracy, Trump, Mueller and Russia.
Thirty-six percent responded that they thought members of Trump's campaign "definitely" had improper contact with Russia during the 2016 presidential election. Forty-one percent said they thought his campaign "probably" did.
Mueller's report didn't reach a conclusion on whether Trump obstructed justice during the investigation, however, the special counsel added that if they could definitively clear Trump of a crime, they would have said that. The special counsel pointed to a Department of Justice policy that barred the prosecution of a sitting president for a federal crime.
"That is unconstitutional," Mueller said during a press conference in May. "Charging the president with a crime was, therefore, not an option we could consider."
russia trump robert mueller obstruction of justice
President Donald Trump talks to reporters while hosting Slovak Republic Prime Minister Peter
Pellegrini
in the Oval Office at the White House on May 03 in Washington, D.C. A recent poll conducted by College Pulse found that the majority of college students thought Trump's campaign had improper contact with Russia during the 2016 presidential election.

Democratic lawmakers have called for additional investigations and even impeachment because of the possibly Trump obstructed justice. On Wednesday, Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi said committees were looking into any abuse of power Trump may have engaged in, including obstruction of justice.
"If you've got to go down this path, you have to make sure that the public has an understanding of why," Pelosi said during The Christian Science Monitor Breakfast. "What I believe is that when we go forward, as we go forward, it has to run deep."
If Democrats were to investigate Trump's possible obstruction of Mueller's investigation, College Pulse found they would have the support of college students. Seventy-four percent of those polled at least somewhat agreed that the Democrats should investigate. Only 12 percent completely disagreed and 12 percent also somewhat disagreed.
Hahahahhahahhhhahahhahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

1. Older people are just as relevant as younger people. Dismissing someone because they are old, is just a form of bigotry.

2. Your assumptions that Trump supporters do not recognize the issues with bringing back manufacturing jobs, is just you being a jerk.

3. YOur claim about what Trump says, is mostly false. The parts that are not, are mostly justified. Pick one, and I will be happy to crush your point.

4. Your opinion on age is noted. I vote based on issues, and Trump's position on the issues were in my opinion the best for me personally and the nation as as whole, of the choices we had.
I agree that older Americans needs are relevant. Their life span is much less than younger people.. There demands must take that into consideration. Trump is doing many things that benefit the older over the young
His tax break for all has given more money today but added more to debt . We are leaving the debt for the young to take care of.
His reduction in environmental laws means more money now but added costs in the future for environmental issues paid for by the young.
While Trump tries to bring back factory jobs, coal jobs and other jobs of mid 20th century,China, India and their growing economies work for jobs of the future around tech and AI. Our economy will behind them for the young.
The global economy is much larger than the US economy growing at a faster pace. Trump is reducing our participation in the global economy trying to close the US economy. Short term benefits will be outweighed by long term potential.
Trump is trying to maintain white privilege while whites will be a minority of US population in the future.

1. All politicians AND voters are supporting a financial model that is not sustainable. Blaming Trump for this, is not reasonable.

2. The environmentalists have overreached. They are not doing cost benefit analysis of their programs and people know it.

3. OUr trade "partners" are fucking US across the board, on old jobs and new. We should not give up on ANY of the jobs. ALL politicians should be attacked for not doing more on this, across the board, old and new jobs. Trump is doing more on this issue than we have seen in generations.

4. Our participation has fucked our working poor and middle class. The good macro economic numbers have hidden a cost, a cost much bigger than we were led to believe, and one that we need to address. Just continuing is not a good policy.

The demographics dictate that the Trump Republican party will represent the thinking of a very small % of the US population as their core of old white people die off. It is just a matter of time. Trumpism is a desperate cry from a population of a time gone by. The world is passing them by and they are trying to bring back the good old days by blaming their problems on minorities, immigrants, women, progressives. It is a pathetic group of individuals whining and not accepting the truth of the world today.

That's right. Donald Trump holds the hate franchise for old white people. Old white people's hate will die with them.

THe person I was talking to, was gleeful at the idea of old people dying, and you attack us "old white people" as the haters?

I requested you not compete with Donald Trump in the hate franchise. Donald Trump's expertise in expounding hate will enable Donald Trump to eat your breakfast, lunch, and dinner and leave you blubbering in a corner.

Show me Donald Trump gleeful about the idea of Americans dying, like the person you defended.

You and yours are the haters. YOu know it. I know it. Why are you lying?

Show me Donald Trump gleeful about the idea of Americans dying, like the person you defended.

Donald Trump is an associate of murderer MBS, and is often seen in the company of the two mobile cadavers Guliani and Dershowitz.

cf9d9e30df861b53d0ac2f2b63bd1339

Donald Trump is an associate of murderer MBS, and is often seen in the company of the two mobile cadavers Guliani and Dershowitz.

I asked you to show me evidence of Trump being even as hateful as you are, and you posted gibberish.

So, you fail.

You are the ones full of hate.

The older Americans who do not care about the future are only those that cared for themselves. My father (and mother at times) busted their ass not for themselves, but to make things better for us, their children.

This has been the standard for nearly as long as we've been a country; to leave a better place behind for the next generations.

While some of us real Americans carry on with this tradition, it seems that Democrats only want to create a better life for people not our own. They want to get rid of the people of today so they can have more power tomorrow.

So what happens when whites are overrun by people of color? As a person who lives in such a community, I can tell you it won't be pretty. I'm also not talking about bowling with some minorities, having some minorities in your neighborhood, a few at your local bar, working with some minorities. I'm talking about living in a world they control from your next door neighbor to the highest positions of government.

What you are accepting is your children, grandchildren, or even great grandchildren becoming second class citizens once these people take over. And don't tell me that can't happen, or won't happen, because I'm living it right now.

We on the right are fighting to stop this country from turning into Guatemala. You on the left are fighting to turn it into Guatemala.
Many thanks to the garbage propaganda brainwashed GOP dupes for Wrecking Central America with your never-ending War on Drugs.... Like all immigrants who have been discriminated against before, the second generation is just as American as You are. Relax and change the channel and beat the hate brainwash.... And pass an ID card that would end this Mess GOP scam like other modern countries for crying out loud.

I asked you to show me evidence of Trump being even as hateful as you are, and you posted gibberish.

So, you fail.

Trump family's association and complicity with the murderer Mohammed Bin Salman doesn't turn your stomach? You must be a Republican.

So 20% are brainwashed GOP dupes who don't know the facts at all. The Trump campaign had over 100 meetings with the Russians. And wrote nothing down. And lied about it. Not suspicious at all.

Who cares whether his campaign had any contact with Russians? What difference would it make.

But here's my question: Why would any powerful Russian operatives WASTE THEIR TIME conspiring with the Trump Campaign, when every knowledgeable person in the United States - including Donald Trump and all his own operatives - KNEW that Trump had no chance of winning the election?

As for Trump himself, why do you suppose he didn't call off the discussions about a possible Trump Tower in Moscow? HE KNEW HE WASN'T GOING TO WIN!

Seriously. If you don't believe me, look at the thousands of YouTube videos wherein "everybody" states publicly and emphatically that Trump cannot win. Every politician who was not personally invested in the Trump campaign, both Democrat AND Republican, was on record saying that Trump couldn't win. Every pundit regardless of political slant, every pollster, every retired Important Person regardless of party affiliation - ALL OF THEM were unanimous in stating publicly that Trump could not win. The only real questions were, (a) How embarrassing would his defeat be, and (b) Would it in any way "humble" him?

And you Leftists are convinced that The Russians were busily conspiring with the Trump Campaign, so that they could take advantage of him after he was elected?

You are fucking delusional. They wouldn't waste their time on such a pointless effort. It would be like a printer in New York speculatively printing tickets for the next NBA Finals at MSG.

So, you fail.

Your blind loyalty has won you a prize of a Trump family photo.

Please don't thank me. Enjoy.

DleFePRVsAA7TrX.jpg

Last edited:
Answer the question, ass-hole. Why would "The Russians" waste their time colluding with the Trump Campaign when he had no chance of winning?

When I think of snowflakes, first thing that comes to mind are college students.

Bernie and a lot of them want to pass their debt to the middle class as well. You know, college students are victims of their own decisions. So like socialists do, displace accountability and share the misery.

Over 80% of college students are confused about which bathroom they should use.

Forum List

Back