Almost a Month until the Democratic Convention. Friendly Advice to Dems: Take your Time Picking yoru Nominee

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021

The convention will be August 19th, assuming no delay.

As of now, I've seen no other name mentioned to be the nomination except Harris. So, I suppose it is fair to say that she is the "presumptive nominee."

Well, that would be good for me. I have said a few times on this board that almost any serious Democrat - besides Joe Biden - has a strong chance of beating Trump in the general election. But I left Kamala Harris out of that calculation, not only because she was planned as the bottom of the ticket, but also because I don't count her as a serious Democrat.

Don't let the media buffalo you into picking Harris due to inertia. It's only been a few hours, give Newsom and Whitmer a chance. They would make it a contest, Kamal will do little better than Biden would have.

In fact, after the first time she debates Trump, y'all may be begging Biden to come back.

Kamala will always be second place...

Nobody wanted her in the first place.

Didn't Biden just tell you who they picked???

Kamala Harris! and stop rolling your eyes; it's a done deal.

Kamala will have all of Joe's baggage, plus her reputation for sleeping her way to almost the top, her past of locking up black men disproportinately for marijuana and then cackling about her own weed smoking days.

Forum List

Back