Almost half of Americans work in low paid jobs

You are getting bogged down in semantics. They are happy to advance their interests, especially at the expense of ours.

Regardless of whether you call that enemy or rival, we should react accordingly, and not pretend that all is unicorns and rainbows.

What country in the world is not happy to advance their interests, especially at the expense of other nations.

Good point.

I guess it depends on the level of aggressiveness and the lines they are willing to cross to do so.

Breaking the law, such as with intellectual property theft, and using actual SPIES to do it, is a pretty strong indicator.

I would be pretty disappointed to learn that, say, Canada did that to US.

Would you be disappointed to learn that the US did it to other countries?

We used the CIA to steal intellectual property from non-enemy nations?

Yes, I would be disappointed to learn that. Link please.

You are getting bogged down in semantics. They are happy to advance their interests, especially at the expense of ours.

Regardless of whether you call that enemy or rival, we should react accordingly, and not pretend that all is unicorns and rainbows.

What country in the world is not happy to advance their interests, especially at the expense of other nations.

Good point.

I guess it depends on the level of aggressiveness and the lines they are willing to cross to do so.

Breaking the law, such as with intellectual property theft, and using actual SPIES to do it, is a pretty strong indicator.

I would be pretty disappointed to learn that, say, Canada did that to US.

Would you be disappointed to learn that the US did it to other countries?
Did what?

Subsidizing private companies to run chinese producers out of business in their own market?

No

Stealing technology from advanced chinese companies?

No

Building islands in the South China Sea and arming them with military hardware to steal territory and resources from china, the philippines and vietnam?

The answer again is no

Here's why people are still in bad jobs:

Nearly 95% of all new jobs during Obama era were part-time, or contract

Investing.com -- A new study by economists from Harvard and Princeton indicates that 94% of the 10 million new jobs created during the Obama era were temporary positions.

The study shows that the jobs were temporary, contract positions, or part-time "gig" jobs in a variety of fields.

Female workers suffered most heavily in this economy, as work in traditionally feminine fields, like education and medicine, declined during the era.

The research by economists Lawrence Katz of Harvard University and Alan Krueger at Princeton University shows that the proportion of workers throughout the U.S., during the Obama era, who were working in these kinds of temporary jobs, increased from 10.7% of the population to 15.8%.

Krueger, a former chairman of the White House Council of Economic Advisers, was surprised by the finding.

The disappearance of conventional full-time work, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. work, has hit every demographic. “Workers seeking full-time, steady work have lost,” said Krueger.

Under Obama, 1 million fewer workers, overall, are working than before the beginning of the Great Recession.

The outgoing president believes his administration was a net positive for workers, however.

"Since I signed Obamacare into law (in 2010), our businesses have added more than 15 million new jobs," said Obama, during his farewell press conference last Friday, covered by Investing.com.

ME: A little information for the lying Democrat bitches in this forum who try to say that Obama created as many jobs as Trump. Obama created worthless shit jobs that could not even support a single person. Trump is bringing back real jobs, manufacturing jobs, and an economic boom

And our catastrophic health insurance if we incur a million in costs versus Canada? :auiqs.jpg:We are all one illness away from losing everything we ever worked for in our lives. Do you know how many of those out there exist, or will exist? Ha dumb ass, here's a friggin clue for you; way more than any benefit from having private health care, because at that point, private health care is worth teats. The problem folks, is these idiots aren't smart enough to understand the difference between limits with private care, versus universal care and no limits or risk.

red-haircrow-quote-M.jpg
At some point I'm going to call it out for what it is minus a logical/intelligent/informed debate by you. You have no counter arguments. Infer from that however you like.

I myself deserve the same label if I come here to spend my time hijacking a thread, offering nothing to the debate.

Back in the day when America was great, GM (with all those nasty union jobs) was the largest employer. Dad made enough money to have a stay at home wife to look after things.

Nowadays it’s Wal Mart with all those wonderful high paying retail jobs.

What year was that when your Dad made enough money to have a stay at home wife?

What happened to all those high paying Union jobs in Detroit? Where are those cars being made today?
What happened was, Capitalism went in reverse so it could cater to the rich. It started right about the time Reagan took office; Introducing Ed's 'vulture chart'

Here's why people are still in bad jobs:

Investing.com -- A new study by economists from Harvard and Princeton indicates that 94% of the 10 million new jobs created during the Obama era were temporary positions.

The study shows that the jobs were temporary, contract positions, or part-time "gig" jobs in a variety of fields.

Female workers suffered most heavily in this economy, as work in traditionally feminine fields, like education and medicine, declined during the era.

The research by economists Lawrence Katz of Harvard University and Alan Krueger at Princeton University shows that the proportion of workers throughout the U.S., during the Obama era, who were working in these kinds of temporary jobs, increased from 10.7% of the population to 15.8%.

Krueger, a former chairman of the White House Council of Economic Advisers, was surprised by the finding.

The disappearance of conventional full-time work, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. work, has hit every demographic. “Workers seeking full-time, steady work have lost,” said Krueger.

Under Obama, 1 million fewer workers, overall, are working than before the beginning of the Great Recession.

The outgoing president believes his administration was a net positive for workers, however.

"Since I signed Obamacare into law (in 2010), our businesses have added more than 15 million new jobs," said Obama, during his farewell press conference last Friday, covered by Investing.com.

ME: A little information for the lying Democrat bitches in this forum who try to say that Obama created as many jobs as Trump. Obama created worthless shit jobs that could not even support a single person. Trump is bringing back real jobs, manufacturing jobs, and an economic boom
Trump Has Created 1.5 Million Fewer Jobs Than Obama

Two More Signs Trump’s ‘Great’ Economy Is Failing Workers

This new online-installment model enabled lenders to increase the supply of high-interest subprime credit. But it was the U.S. economy’s shortcomings that supplied the demand: Between 2008 and 2018, the average household income for Americans with only a high-school education rose 15 percent; over that same period, overall consumer prices rose by 20 percent, housing prices by 206 percent, health care by 33 percent, and average college costs by 45 percent. Which is to say, even after Trump (and/or years of slow but steady growth) made America’s economy “great” again, working-class families were still struggling to meet the costs of keeping their children housed, insured, and well-educated.

They also have a living wage free healthcare paid parental leave cheap college and training just like every other modern country but us thanks to you idiots and your scumbag leaders.

What is their unemployment rate and what is ours today?

Yeah, they have "free" inferior health care.

CostofCanadianHealthCare_zpseade7006-M.jpg
The only modern country withan inferior Healthcare system is the United States. Healthcare is 18% of GDP here and so many people are not even covered, thanks a lot g o p for an incredible scam system forever. We are the richest country in the world and the only modern country without Healthcare living wage hey daycare paid parental leave cheap college and training great vacations and infrastructure and mainly taxing the rich their fair share. Thanks GOP scumbags and silly dupes like you. Everything you know is wrong, ignoramus.
Maybe because drug companies offset their R&D costs here and charge vastly more for their stuff than they do elsewhere. Allow us to buy our drugs from Canada and that will change.

Sure, drugs are cheaper if you don't pay for R&D.
Buying at Canadian prices would be awesome....if you don't want/need any new drugs.
We start buying our drugs from Canada their prices will go up and ours will go down.

We start buying our drugs from Canada their prices will go up

Or they'll prohibit sales to non-Canadians.

The only modern country withan inferior Healthcare system is the United States. Healthcare is 18% of GDP here and so many people are not even covered, thanks a lot g o p for an incredible scam system forever. We are the richest country in the world and the only modern country without Healthcare living wage hey daycare paid parental leave cheap college and training great vacations and infrastructure and mainly taxing the rich their fair share. Thanks GOP scumbags and silly dupes like you. Everything you know is wrong, ignoramus.
Dont call it inferior just because it costs more

like the man said, you get what you pay for
your admiration for incredibly overpriced unfair Healthcare is noted, super dupe of the greedy idiot GOP rich.
I am pleased with my healthcare both in quality and price
If you are in a Republican state without expanded medicaid, just wait until something anything happens.... Or the next rate hike...also raises the cost of your company's product whatever it is.... Obamacare has made your policy guaranteed instead of a scam. You're welcome. Now get the GOP to stop sabotaging it and go after the costs...
Government has been screwing up the private healthcare system since WWII

And more government involvement will only make it worse

I know liberals dream of free healthcare for everyone and it sounds good on paper

And I know its too late to reform healthcare by getting government out of the process

But socialized medicine is not a step forward
Anything that gets health care for everyone and cuts costs is a great thing. My father the doctor was for socialized medicine since 1940. The amount we could have saved in lives and money is staggering. If you don't know that you don't know anything, super duper. Doctors have been overwhelmingly Republicans and absolutely a disgrace on this...

Dont call it inferior just because it costs more

like the man said, you get what you pay for
your admiration for incredibly overpriced unfair Healthcare is noted, super dupe of the greedy idiot GOP rich.
If you are in a Republican state without expanded medicaid, just wait until something anything happens.... Or the next rate hike...also raises the cost of your company's product whatever it is.... Obamacare has made your policy guaranteed instead of a scam. You're welcome. Now get the GOP to stop sabotaging it and go after the costs...

I know liberals dream of free healthcare for everyone and it sounds good on paper

And I know its too late to reform healthcare by getting government out of the process

Anything that gets health care for everyone and cuts costs is a great thing. My father the doctor was for socialized medicine since 1940. The amount we could have saved in lives and money is staggering. If you don't know that you don't know anything, super duper. Doctors have been overwhelmingly Republicans and absolutely a disgrace on this...
Everyone gets healthcare now

though people who pay for it get better healthcare than people who dont pay

and VIPs like obama or the swamp rats in washington get the best care of all

Sure the people without insurance get Healthcare and then they have to pay for the rest of their lives or go bankrupt and lose everything.

Last edited:

Sure the people without insurance get Healthcare and then they have to pay for the rest of their lives or go bankrupt and lose everything.
So a lot of people just die instead of screwing themselves and their family over.... Of course before Obamacare it was a lot worse. But thanks for the total misinformation GOP Outlook LOL.... But at least you're all right. Don't expect a warm welcome in the afterlife for not bothering with your fellow citizens.... They are not into willful ignorance...

Last edited:
Not all work is created equal, the Boomer generation was a lazy generation.

It probably takes more "work", as in exertion to post on a forum like this than to do the bare minimum required at a service job - some of those 'jobs' were so easy, I practically did them in my sleep while working on my entrepreneurship.

From that matter, pro-athletes, or performers such as David Blaine voluntarily do "work", such as living for 40 days in cased by Ice for fun that most Americans would be scared to.

Some people just don't care. And for that matter, the best workers, such as CEOs like David Allen are able to perform what most would consider "a lot of work" while being fairly "relaxed" or in the zone, not an idiot who is bumbling and incompetent ,and false equates "hard" work with wasted energy and stress due to his own idiocy and lack of creativity or fluidity to do anything which couldn't be better automated by a robot - it would be the equivalent of beating your head against a brick wall and calling that "hard" work, because you're too stupid, inept, or lazy to learn a better way or method, not because it's efficient in terms of time, energy, productivity and such.

Many Americans are so stupid they don't even know how much "work" they actually do, overestimate they actual hours they "worked", and don't even know the difference between hours spent on the "clock" and actual productivity, many of which hours are just wasted, unproductive effort - it's pretty sad really, and any real worker or entrepreneur would be rolling in his grave over what the average inept, immoral idiot pretends or purports to be "work".

And yes, lately I am of the opinion that people who supposedly "have" to work 100 hours a week for minimum wage due to having multiple babies which they can't support are nothing to be admired, they to some extent, put themselves in that situation due to their own immoral life choices, choosing to pop out children like rabbits instead of pursue education or entrepreneurship as I have.

Some CEOs voluntarily work 100 weeks because they enjoy it and care about adding value to their company, not because they're lazy, immoral, inept and are practically forced to in order to meet the child support demands due to the bastard children they sired.

Last edited:

It probably takes more "work", as in exertion to post on a forum like this than to do the bare minimum required at a service job - some of those 'jobs' were so easy, I practically did them in my sleep while working on my entrepreneurship.

From that matter, pro-athletes, or performers such as David Blaine voluntarily do "work", such as living for 40 days in cased by Ice for fun that most Americans would be scared to.

Some people just don't care. And for that matter, the best workers, such as CEOs like David Allen are able to perform what most would consider "a lot of work" while being fairly "relaxed" or in the zone, not an idiot who is bumbling and incompetent ,and false equates "hard" work with wasted energy and stress due to his own idiocy and lack of creativity or fluidity to do anything which couldn't be better automated by a robot - it would be the equivalent of beating your head against a brick wall and calling that "hard" work, because you're too stupid, inept, or lazy to learn a better way or method, not because it's efficient in terms of time, energy, productivity and such.

Many Americans are so stupid they don't even know how much "work" they actually do, overestimate they actual hours they "worked", and don't even know the difference between hours spent on the "clock" and actual productivity, many of which hours are just wasted, unproductive effort - it's pretty sad really, and any real worker or entrepreneur would be rolling in his grave over what the average inept, immoral idiot pretends or purports to be "work".

And yes, lately I am of the opinion that people who supposedly "have" to work 100 hours a week for minimum wage due to having multiple babies which they can't support are nothing to be admired, they to some extent, put themselves in that situation due to their own immoral life choices, choosing to pop out children like rabbits instead of pursue education or entrepreneurship as I have.

Some CEOs voluntarily work 100 weeks because they enjoy it and care about adding value to their company, not because they're lazy, immoral, inept and are practically forced to in order to meet the child support demands due to the bastard children they sired.
Yeah, screw the non Rich who are now 70% of the country thanks to your lie and steal GOP, super duper. why is the richest country in the world the only modern country that screws over their citizens. Look in the mirror jackass.

Yeah, screw the non Rich who are now 70% of the country thanks to your lie and steal GOP, super duper. why is the richest country in the world the only modern country that screws over their citizens. Look in the mirror jackass.

Yeah, screw the non Rich who are now 70% of the country thanks to your

useless Dem twats.

Oops. Brainwashed functional jackass...

useless Dem twats.
Brainwashed functional moron troll...

I'm a failed entrepreneur, and sometimes I honestly feel that the "rich" are generous in not outright eliminating or enslaving the masses, due to how immoral many, but not all of them are, and how little they care for anything resembling the American Dream, the "Puritan work ethic", or other cultural mythos which are really only for the chosen few, not the many selfish, lazy and immoral.

I'm sure there are immoral and entitled "rich", possibly more likely in the case of those who didn't earn it through legitimate mean, such as lottery, but the immorality of the "average" person seems stronger in my opinion, especially given that "absolute poverty" is rare to nonexistent according to economists such as Jolan Chang, and that most is "relative poverty", or people just selfishly envying what others have, not something which accounts for their actual living conditions.

I accepted my right to fail, potentially even end up homeless, but I went with the Dream regardless, many simply don't care.

useless Dem twats.
Brainwashed functional moron troll...

Don't be so hard on yourself, it's not your fault you ate so many paint chips as a kid.

Forum List

Back