Almost half of Americans work in low paid jobs

In 1953, Charles E. Wilson, then the president of General Motors, famously told a congressional committee that “what was good for our country was good for General Motors, and vice versa

Instead allegiance to America as in Charlie Wilson’s time GM’s first love now is china

thats sad

are you honestly this stupid or is this just an act for the internet?

GM sells cars and trucks...that is their reason for existence.

Why should they limit that to only Americans? That is just fucking stupid.

Them selling cars to Chinese people is not an attack on America, it is not about them loving China...it is about them loving profit....which is all they should love.

And you lack the basic integrity to admit you were wrong about them selling cars to China.

You do nothing but parrot GOP talking points.
They love capitalism making money but they sell cars to the enemies of Capitalism who would see Capitalism crushed and defeated in the name of Communism. They are digging the knife in their own backs.

China is not the enemy of Capitalism, they are becoming more and more capitalist all the time. The plan for dominance revolves around Capitalism. They are investing in future customers and suppliers as we pull back behind our all and our tariffs. We are letting them take our spot as the world leading in trade and commerce.
China is not the enemy of capiralism

China is the enemy of democratic countries who allow individual freedom of speech and religion and freely elected government

And most of all they are the enemy of the United States

Losing your liberty is a huge risk.

Don't you people understand, that once you surrender your healthcare to government, government gets to control your lives. They will be able to tell you what you can eat, what you can drink, how much of it you can drink, and what kind of activities you are allowed to participate in. I don't want government in charge of turning off my television or internet because they don't want me laying around too much, and to get some exercise.

Fat in Japan? You're breaking the law.

Britain's Health Care: So Bad, Doctors Don't Even Want To Practice There | Investor's Business Daily

Obese patients and smokers banned from routine surgery in 'most severe ever' rationing in the NHS

And don't say that can't happen here, because once government controls healthcare, it can.
What a load of crap. It is not government-run, it is simply organized by the government, the way it is paid for.
Split that hair how you like, but if government is "organizing" the way it's paid for, they are controlling it. Period.

And yes we need a hell of a lot more transparency so that there is actual competition. Which the GOP has blocked forever since they are totally owned by Big House big Pharma Big oil big money you name it, brainwashed functional moron.

We need to keep government out of it, entirely.
That is how we got to 18% of GDP Healthcare with no guaranteed Healthcare time of brainwash functional moron. And perfect dupe of corporate assholes...

I'm really not. I'm trying to prevent corporate assholes from controlling markets via government regulation. You're helping them to do just that.
Government regulation is the only thing we have left 2 keep corporations honest. We no longer have unions thanks to the GOP and the greatest generation is no more. Now we just have greedy marketing majors and MBA's and out of touch ridiculously Rich CEOs etc screwing everybody for the bottom line...
Bill clinton killed the trade unions when he pushed NAFTA. On them

The only modern country withan inferior Healthcare system is the United States. Healthcare is 18% of GDP here and so many people are not even covered, thanks a lot g o p for an incredible scam system forever. We are the richest country in the world and the only modern country without Healthcare living wage hey daycare paid parental leave cheap college and training great vacations and infrastructure and mainly taxing the rich their fair share. Thanks GOP scumbags and silly dupes like you. Everything you know is wrong, ignoramus.
Dont call it inferior just because it costs more

like the man said, you get what you pay for
your admiration for incredibly overpriced unfair Healthcare is noted, super dupe of the greedy idiot GOP rich.
No the Democratic Rich unfairly profits off of our Healthcare system.
What the hell are you talking about, brainwashed functional moron.... LOL I caramba.

red-haircrow-quote-M.jpg
Francho cant keep up without hurling personal insults

Dont call it inferior just because it costs more

like the man said, you get what you pay for
your admiration for incredibly overpriced unfair Healthcare is noted, super dupe of the greedy idiot GOP rich.
What the hell are you talking about, brainwashed functional moron.... LOL I caramba.

red-haircrow-quote-M.jpg

Liberals generally, can't make a real supporting argument.

STOP for liberals, is at best, three posts in, the personal insults start, and they just grow and grow, while any attempts at making or defending real points about issues, decrease rapidly.

China is not the enemy of capitalism

China is the enemy of democratic countries who allow individual freedom of speech and religion and freely elected government

They are a rival of the United States, not an enemy.

If they were an enemy our president would not be trying to work out a nice trade deal with them.

red-haircrow-quote-M.jpg

STOP for liberals, is at best, three posts in, the personal insults start, and they just grow and grow, while any attempts at making or defending real points about issues, decrease rapidly.
Many liberals are true believers in what they believe but not very good at explaining why

Then they get frustrated and angry

If they were an enemy our president would not be trying to work out a nice trade deal with them.
If you define an enemy as only someonewho is shooting at you then china gets a pass

But that is a very stiff and limited view of geopolitics

China wants total domination of asia and the United States is standing in their way

They will use mercantilism and the threat of military force that falls short of a shooting war

But make no mistake

They are our enemy

What a load of crap. It is not government-run, it is simply organized by the government, the way it is paid for.
Split that hair how you like, but if government is "organizing" the way it's paid for, they are controlling it. Period.

And yes we need a hell of a lot more transparency so that there is actual competition. Which the GOP has blocked forever since they are totally owned by Big House big Pharma Big oil big money you name it, brainwashed functional moron.

That is how we got to 18% of GDP Healthcare with no guaranteed Healthcare time of brainwash functional moron. And perfect dupe of corporate assholes...

I'm really not. I'm trying to prevent corporate assholes from controlling markets via government regulation. You're helping them to do just that.
Government regulation is the only thing we have left 2 keep corporations honest. We no longer have unions thanks to the GOP and the greatest generation is no more. Now we just have greedy marketing majors and MBA's and out of touch ridiculously Rich CEOs etc screwing everybody for the bottom line...

NAFTA was the brainchild of GH Bush, who tired to expedite the process so he could sign it before leaving office, but failed in that.

NAFTA was ratified by a majority of Repbus in both parts of Congress and had more Yes votes from Repubs than Dems...

But, because you are ignorant and do nothing but parrot party talking points you blame Clinton for "pushing it on Unions".

NAFTA was the brainchild of GH Bush, who tired to expedite the process so he could sign it before leaving office, but failed in that.

NAFTA was ratified by a majority of Repbus in both parts of Congress and had more Yes votes from Repubs than Dems...

But, because you are ignorant and do nothing but parrot party talking points you blame Clinton for "pushing it on Unions".
NAFTA was the brainchild of many big brains in the washington swamp

HW, being a swamp rat and team player so hw was for it

and so was bill clinton who was the president when it was enacted

If you define an enemy as only someonewho is shooting at you then china gets a pass

China wants total domination of asia and the United States is standing in their way

They will use mercantilism and the threat of military force that falls short of a shooting war

But make no mistake

They are our enemy

You need to learn the difference between a rival and an enemy.

But sadly in our country today you partisans are brainwashed into viewing everyone that does not agree with the as the enemy.

You are getting bogged down in semantics. They are happy to advance their interests, especially at the expense of ours.

Regardless of whether you call that enemy or rival, we should react accordingly, and not pretend that all is unicorns and rainbows.

But make no mistake

They are our enemy

You need to learn the difference between a rival and an enemy.

But sadly in our country today you partisans are brainwashed into viewing everyone that does not agree with the as the enemy.
One of us is mistaken

If its me I will be pleasantly surprised

If its you the surprise will be most unpleasant

Both for you and America

red-haircrow-quote-M.jpg

Many liberals are true believers in what they believe but not very good at explaining why

Maybe. But I see quite a few that show active intent to deceive. That requires some level of self awareness.

You are getting bogged down in semantics. They are happy to advance their interests, especially at the expense of ours.

Regardless of whether you call that enemy or rival, we should react accordingly, and not pretend that all is unicorns and rainbows.

What country in the world is not happy to advance their interests, especially at the expense of other nations.

red-haircrow-quote-M.jpg

Maybe. But I see quite a few that show active intent to deceive. That requires some level of self awareness.
I think some perhaps many leftists do accept the marxist idea that the ends justify the means

But none of us have time to stay on top of every topic

So many libs are just being influenced by bad actors in the media

What country in the world is not happy to advance their interests, especially at the expense of other nations.

Good point.

I guess it depends on the level of aggressiveness and the lines they are willing to cross to do so.

Breaking the law, such as with intellectual property theft, and using actual SPIES to do it, is a pretty strong indicator.

I would be pretty disappointed to learn that, say, Canada did that to US.

Good point.

I guess it depends on the level of aggressiveness and the lines they are willing to cross to do so.

Breaking the law, such as with intellectual property theft, and using actual SPIES to do it, is a pretty strong indicator.

I would be pretty disappointed to learn that, say, Canada did that to US.

Would you be disappointed to learn that the US did it to other countries?

Forum List

Back