Almost Two Weeks Since The Trump Landslide.Has Anyone Seen A Celebrity Head For The Airport Yet?

I think Richard Simmons is looking for the standard anal search at the canadian security.
Dude, you are an immature little freak. I bet you got the living shit beat out of you every day in school. What a fucking loser you are.

You lose by a million and a half and the GOP calls that a landslide.

Wait until the results are adjusted to remove the three million votes for Hillary from illegals that the FEC has already admitted to knowing about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Self-hating Limousine Liberals who hate America. And that's why they loved Hussein Obama. And now they're behaving like spoiled little brats who aren't getting their way.

They're gonna have to deal with a new President who actually loves his country and wants to put Americans first again. It completely goes against their Anti-American Globalist beliefs. But oh well, Trump is the man. He's got the pen and phone now. So stay, or go? Doesn't matter.

Self-hating Limousine Liberals who hate America. And that's why they loved Hussein Obama. And now they're behaving like spoiled little brats who aren't getting their way.

They're gonna have to deal with a new President who actually loves his country and wants to put Americans first again. It completely goes against their Anti-American Globalist beliefs. But oh well, Trump is the man. He's got the pen and phone now. So stay, or go? Doesn't matter.

not only the phone and the pen, but both houses of congress. The American people rejected the democrats, liberalism, Obama, and Clinton. The country won, the left lost. The libs who said they would leave were lying, as all liberals lie.

and lets see if they like it when Trump decides to fix this mess with his executive powers !!!

Forum List

Back