Alright board,theres totally no free speech...in this country..

Theres a difference between criticism,and destroying him.
im out to out and destroy him by his associations and crimes.
he scammed the nation,now its time he goes down,hard and quick.

i got my audio,converted,uploaded,etc.
however,after i had done so,with a neat bio on the audio tracks...
not only was the evidence removed....
but,my youtube account was cancelled,and my email account with google wiped
off the map...
what happened to free speech???
we are living in scary times.
bush never did this to his critics
i still have the evidence,though

Right. You're a fucking liar. All of your video was erased and your email account erased.....buuuut you still have the evidence. Dude, you're insane.

why dont one of you liberal garbagepails prove me wrong,or that i dont have evidence,etc...

i got my audio,converted,uploaded,etc.
however,after i had done so,with a neat bio on the audio tracks...
not only was the evidence removed....
but,my youtube account was cancelled,and my email account with google wiped
off the map...
what happened to free speech???
we are living in scary times.
bush never did this to his critics
i still have the evidence,though

Right. You're a fucking liar. All of your video was erased and your email account erased.....buuuut you still have the evidence. Dude, you're insane.
I won't say you are insane; that's too cheap a shot. But you obviously make statements with absolutely no foundation at all. He has the original recording, same as he had before he uploaded it. You should check your meds pal.

Save,i wasnt picking on you.its the liberals,and oneway or another ill get my evidence .i submitted it to drudge report.and breitbart.well see what they do with it.

Well then, I'm quite certain we will be reading your name in every national and international new outlet on the planet - oh, within a a day or two.

There. Feel better?

All i can say is,and ill close the matter,i have now after several emails established a contact on one media source,and they actually advised me to keep it down until they do theirvthing.

Ok, vampire, you have the evidence? Then post it here. Right here.You should be able to set up something and put a link to it for USMB members to view. Let's see it.

Ok, vampire, you have the evidence? Then post it here. Right here.You should be able to set up something and put a link to it for USMB members to view. Let's see it.

Don't hold your breath. He promised to email me his 143 page pdf of some nonsense he had made up. I gave him an email address and all of a sudden, he was under orders from the government not to share it.

Wanna bet he'll come up with a similar story for this?

Well, you just be sure to send them that 143 page pdf cuz I'm sure they'll want that too.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

You know you are far dumber than all those retarded symbols you posted in regard to someone else.

Posting cartoon figures doesn't make you better than them. If anything it makes you look pretty childish.

Theres a difference between criticism,and destroying him.
im out to out and destroy him by his associations and crimes.
he scammed the nation,now its time he goes down,hard and quick.

Congratulations on being placed on yet another federal watch list, you fucking idiot. Make some tea now for the men who will be knocking on your door shortly.

All i can say is,and ill close the matter,i have now after several emails established a contact on one media source,and they actually advised me to keep it down until they do theirvthing.

Yeah, that wasn't a 'media source' it was a mental institution, and "their thing" is to put your crazy ass in a straight jacket and inject massive amounts of sedative into your neck.

Forum List

Back