Alrighty I need help. How do I break it to my daughters I'm a deplorable?

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
The grand kids love me. To date. I've not given it up yet. Baba rocks and tweets and takes out liberal politicians.

This is a hidden secret. How do I break it to them that the same Baba who knows all the words to Schools out and used to hang with Alice is a conservative?

I need help.

the_deplorables_hail_to_the_chief__pete_kreiner.jpg

I should have prefaced this. I have to go east again. So I have to at least look like I embrace some sort of Ontario world.

The grand kids love me. To date. I've not given it up yet. Baba rocks and tweets and takes out liberal politicians.

This is a hidden secret. How do I break it to them that the same Baba who knows all the words to Schools out and used to hang with Alice is a conservative?

I need help.

Tell them all the trashy stories about you, girl.

They're not as nasty as koshergrl's stories though. A little classier.

I need help.

You sound like you're turned on. Nobody wanted that...

"How do I break it to my daughters I'm a deplorable?"

That's easy. Just tell her that you don't often care about what be the full body facts pertaining to a matter and that instead you make your decisions based on gut reactions without regard to their impact on others or whether they are indeed in your own long term interests. Then tell her that's what it means to be a deplorable.

I need help.

You sound like you're turned on. Nobody wanted that...

Not as turned on as that donkey was, though! You put on a great show!

I need help.

Oh my girls know my rock and roll days. You have to understand, my girls never had to go to day care ever. I was a hard core working mom who could rock it bring home really big bucks at the time and still make sure my children were getting top of the notch educations. Hey when you are booking Sylvia Tyson for interviews or waiting for Ronnie Spector to roll in for your gig with RCA on her release with Genya Raven you have to be on top of your game.

You want to go at me Cowman by all means do so. My resume is stellar.

I need help.

Oh my girls know my rock and roll days. You have to understand, my girls never had to go to day care ever. I was a hard core working mom who could rock it bring home really big bucks at the time and still make sure my children were getting top of the notch educations. Hey when you are booking Sylvia Tyson for interviews or waiting for Ronnie Spector to roll in for your gig with RCA on her release with Genya Raven you have to be on top of your game.

You're a delusional maniac who waited tables for 50 years, and did a little hooking on the side.

That's easy. Just tell her that you don't often care about what be the full body facts pertaining to a matter and that instead you make your decisions based on gut reactions without regard to their impact on others or whether they are indeed in your own long term interests. Then tell her that's what it means to be a deplorable.

Holy shit. do you have any sense of humor?

I need help.

You're a delusional maniac who waited tables for 50 years, and did a little hooking on the side.

Tell that to Alice Cooper.

Holy shit. do you have any sense of humor?

Not one that I much or often care to share in writing and with total strangers. Humor doesn't come across well in writing such as occurs in venues like USMB and does so even less well when one doesn't know the persons party to it.

It's probably worth noting that USMB does have a place for humor. Had you posted your comment there, it would have been clear that you were exercising your sense of humor.

I need help.
Deplorable means you're a racist or bigot... not conservative. I hope to God you arent "deplorable" and proud. If you are, as they said in the last SNL, please keep pretending that you aren't!

I need help.
It's best to just not tell them.

If you're a Deplorable (tm), chances are your children will be born with the Deplorable gene.

It's a congenital trait.

Forum List

Back